Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

Two Years To Thirty(short Story) - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) (173502 Views)

It Took Me Three Years To Publish My Debut Novel — Yejide Kilanko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by iambijo(m): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pls update, na beg I dey beg you, am hungry wallahi, I want to eat the whole story fa
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Daeveed(m): 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
Anqelsss Please Update... Or Ego Dan Kari Ur System??
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Michelle55: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Angelsss.. pls update. I really appreciate ur works nd dats y I av bot all ur works from Okadabooks. after bibijay, u are one of d writers I love nd enjoying reading her work.. kindly update or upload it on Okadabooks as usual.. tnx
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by teebee22(f): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
ANGELESS! where art thou?
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Angellss, come and update o. we dey gbadun you seriously. hope you are good sha
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by bossy512(f): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] Pls I beg of u, pls update for us, na beg we beg o, thanks
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by vkon2(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Angelsss:
Good morning my people, biko don't lose hope, I want to end this story at once...
be patient...I shall return with the complete story...
thanks fr your sweet xomments
I downloaded okadabooks, search for THE PHOTOGRAPHER I did not see it, is there any way I can go about it
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by swizzdre(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Update please cry cry cry
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Angelsss embarassed
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by AJvine(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Good Morning Angelsss, we are running out of patient with no UPDATE OOOOH LOL… Please keep the fire burning….we sabi say e no easy but just try and light up this new week with some update. God bless you reallllllllllllll Good Angelsss wink wink wink
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2016
Seriously.. why ain't you updating nah, ma'am angelss

O Su Me oh
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by horsesailor1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hello my Angelsss hope all is well please we are really missing you on this platform just give us something to enjoy. I believe you are not going through writers block. The Lord will supply all you need to finish this work IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Angelsss(f): 1:29am On Oct 18, 2016

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Angelsss(f): 1:30am On Oct 18, 2016
Sorry for the long wait...not really feeling well...thanks to all those that showed concern....

4 Likes

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by SolomonAdeola: 2:11am On Oct 18, 2016
Angelsss:
Sorry for the long wait...not really feeling well...thanks to all those that showed concern....

Pele. Hope you are getting better?
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 18, 2016
welcome back. Ego is in trouble
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Chicent(m): 6:06am On Oct 18, 2016
Get well angelsss...... Nice update. You will be fine..........

Ego hmmmm

Ife hmmmm

yomi hmmmm
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by mainaugustine(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2016
Thanks
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by dannybomb(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2016
Thanks angel, and pls change ur name, u can't b angeless
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Gracito(f): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2016
Ife. Dat woman should just die naaaaaaaaa. Angelsss, nice work. Thumbs up. Get well soon dear.

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by matifizzy(f): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2016
I WISH YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO EVERY WOMAN THAT MARRIES A MAN DEY NEVER ACTUALLY LOVE, AND FOR THE ONCE THAT LOVES THERE SPOUSE, IF YOU DONT CONTINUALLY SHOW IT IT WILL DIE AND YOU START SEEKING SOLACE IN THE FUNNY MALE FRIEND OF YOURS, MY DEAR , ITS GODS GRACE O, TO REMAIN FOCUS
honourable356:
..... Then Ife would die!!!

As the story I stumbled upon few days ago goes, it all points to her being rejected on both sides..
By Yinka and.
By Boma...

That serves her right!
But seriously, the manner in which she cheat on her husband is so obvious... It no longer happens that way nowadays. Married women are now wiser and 99 out of 100 wouldn't be stupid enough to put their self in a LOSE-LOSE situation.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by akinkudin: 8:13am On Oct 18, 2016
Nice update. Get well quickly Angelsss
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by oluwatee: 8:18am On Oct 18, 2016
awww sorry to hear you have been unwell. hope you are much better now looking? thank you for bringing back ego's glory what a relieve. now I hope yinka will not belive that evil moji.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by smardray(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Angelsss:
[b] one can't b more blessed Dan dis...aunt I must say u re extraordinarily blessed nd talented....d story is a bomb....I briefed my friends nd siblings abt d story....believe me....nw dey ave an account each on NL....again I say u rock[\b]
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by smardray(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2016
. nkolika abi wetin dem call dat ur name...lemme jxt catchu ooo...shebi u say u sabi steal ehn...BT wait 15mb is lost from my data nw....oya all of una off pants ooo even ego,moji nd mimi.....arent left out....nkolika i knw u didnt subscribe aw come u dey browse....anty angelsss if dey did nt return it....lalude will hear...nd u shud knw wat dat means...na juju tins....anticipating for more...
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by horsesailor1(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2016
Angelsss:
Hope you are getting better now my Angelss. I felt it that you might probably be strong that is the reason why it took you so long to update. Get well soon our Angelsss. I have not read the update yet but I am 100% sure that is going to be a bomb. I will comment later after I have gone through it. Thanks for the update and please take time to rest and take good care of yourself. Love you!!!
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by AJvine(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2016
Eyaaaa sorry Angelss, hope you are better now? The Lord is ur strenght. Thanks for the update.... I am loving the story and i pity Ife....She will lose on both side if she is not careful....she wan eat her cake and she still want get am back...impossicant...i am Team Ego lol.... Dope story....see me skiping my core job in the office and reading this story wow ...Good Job Angelssss wishing you quick recovery.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by horsesailor1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hmmm this story is getting hotter and hotter I believe it will be too late for I fe to mend her ways because it will be too late for by the time she realises her errors. Nice update thank you Angelsss.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by honourable356(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
matifizzy:
I WISH YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO EVERY WOMAN THAT MARRIES A MAN DEY NEVER ACTUALLY LOVE, AND FOR THE ONCE THAT LOVES THERE SPOUSE, IF YOU DONT CONTINUALLY SHOW IT IT WILL DIE AND YOU START SEEKING SOLACE IN THE FUNNY MALE FRIEND OF YOURS, MY DEAR , ITS GODS GRACE O, TO REMAIN FOCUS
Excuse me for a moment... You actually assumed that I don't know what I am saying, huh?? Smh...

Ife don't love boma, yet she married him... Why? Not for love BUT what she would stand to gain. She got raped by Yinka's cousin.. How did it happen?? We were not told but I am sure she played a part to make it possible.

Now she is married to a man who loves her so much but who she doesn't love... A reasonable woman would weight her options.. Divorce your husband and then what?? No man would want to marry a girl that his own brother is sleeping with or his close cousin is sleeping with unless he was not aware. So what is her end game??

Unless she starts loving boma, she would lose out.

In response to your last statement, I will ask you... What is LOVE?? The one I know is not something you get tired of at all.. It increases... It gets better in each passing day inasmuch as quarrels, misunderstanding would arise.

Anyway, the bottom line here is marry who you love, respect and adore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by CaraJewel(f): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Get well soon..tho i was hoping for full story since u said datz wat u would do..anyway more update plz
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Agromuda(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wish u sound health Angelss. 10x 4d update.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by noblekel: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Super interesting story! Kudos miss Angelsss! Please more cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply)

The Complete Assassin / Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.