Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Samsung Is Recalling The Galaxy Note 7 Worldwide. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Is Recalling The Galaxy Note 7 Worldwide. (614 Views)

Whatsapp Amazing New Features For Recalling Your Messages / Samsung Warns Galaxy Note 7 Owners To Stop Using Phones At Risk Of Exploding / I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Is Recalling The Galaxy Note 7 Worldwide. by lifezone247(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2016
Samsung is recalling its new Galaxy Note 7 smartphone worldwide after reports of the device catching fire while charging.
The recall of one of Samsung Electronic's flagship devices is an embarrassing setback for the world's biggest selling smartphone maker. The Note 7 was unveiled just a month ago.
Samsung said it had found a problem with the phone's battery and was halting sales. It will replace all Galaxy Note 7s with a new product regardless of when it was purchased.
South Korean news agency Yonhap had previously reported that there have been five claims around the world of Note 7s catching fire. Samsung said it had been alerted to 35 cases worldwide.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/02/technology/samsung-galaxy-note-7-recall/index.html

1 Share

Re: Samsung Is Recalling The Galaxy Note 7 Worldwide. by bigtt76(f): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2016
Price go crash now grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Is Recalling The Galaxy Note 7 Worldwide. by lifezone247(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2016
bigtt76:
Price go crash now grin
I'm telling you.
Re: Samsung Is Recalling The Galaxy Note 7 Worldwide. by sheddy03: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2016
I love chincos(infinix, tecno, gionee, etc)

1 Like

Re: Samsung Is Recalling The Galaxy Note 7 Worldwide. by dasphinx1(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2016
bigtt76:
Price go crash now grin

You sef sabi wink
Re: Samsung Is Recalling The Galaxy Note 7 Worldwide. by HalimaX(f): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
This is really bad news for them.

I guess this is why I prefer chinese oems like tecno and co.

Even if there are manufacturer defects, the price I bought it will not let it pain me too much.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Introduces Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) With S Pen / Which Phone Brand Is Best For Gaming? / Help, I Cant Swipe My Menu From Left To Right Anymore, its just up to down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.