Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Mother Teresa Had Visions And Conversations With Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mother Teresa Had Visions And Conversations With Jesus (536 Views)

The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" / Teresa Mcbain; From 20 years as Christian Minister To Full Atheist, Her Story / Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Teresa Had Visions And Conversations With Jesus by ecclezzia: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2016
A new discovery was made after Mother Teresa’s death which amazed even those individuals who were closely associated with her.

Click here to read...
http:///articles/mother-teresa-visions-conversations-jesus/

Re: Mother Teresa Had Visions And Conversations With Jesus by oaroloye(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
SHALOM!

According to the accounts I heard- after hearing all my life, what a good woman she was- is that she was a sadistic psycho nutjob.

She was apparently all Public Relations- but in reality did not really do that much good.

There are reputedly many other Charitiable Organizations ministering to the poor in CALCUTTA, INDIA, where she was based- we just never heard about them. The focus was always on Mother Theresa.

She allegedly reduced or withheld pain medication, on the basis that pain and suffering bring one closer to God.

There is an ugly story that has been circulated widely, about her telling some fellow who was in terrible agony, that his pain meant Jesus must be kissing him, now (sic)! The pain-wracked individual retorted: "Then tell your God to stop kissing me!"

The purpose of a HOSPICE is not to SAVE lives, but to ease their suffering so that the patients would die with dignity.

The people who died under her care were supposed to die- that is not on her- that needs to be explained.

However, if she in some way tampered with that process, and did not do all she could have done to look after her patients, that needs to be addressed.

Negative stories about her were circulated long before her death- they were just not as well-publicized as the laudatory press.

As a member of the war-mongering and murdering Roman Catholic Church, how could could she really have been?

The Roman Catholic Church could have eliminated Poverty in Calcutta overnight: why didn't they?

Even because that is not what they are about.

Re: Mother Teresa Had Visions And Conversations With Jesus by Ranchhoddas: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol @ tell your God to stop kissing me.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/10/16 / Miracle As Woman Put To Birth After 21years Of Marriage In Madalla / Rice'll Soon Sell At N5000, Dollar At N150, Fuel N30,'god' Says - Prophet Okeowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.