Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Chronicles Of Jim ( Short Story) By Akpan David. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of Jim ( Short Story) By Akpan David. (602 Views)

Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronicles Of Jim ( Short Story) By Akpan David. by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2016
Episode 1

The look on her face wasn’t new,anyone I told that I was a graduate always had that look.My name is Jim Michel,though an orphan ,I started school at a very tender age, I was trained by my uncle who died after my graduation, I still wonder why my loved once always died,so at 22 I was already a graduate but without a job.

I was on my normal routine of job seeking when I came across a big 3 storey building, what caught my attention was the notice on the gate “Home tutor urgently needed”

I quickly walked to the black gate with a gay smile and prayed silently as I knocked….i was brought back to reality, as the lady in her mid-thirties asked with surprise written all over her “you are sure you are a graduate?” Yes I replied, “I need someone to tutor my daughter ,she is preparing for Jamb” immediately I told her I could do it because I deaprately needed a job. “What your Major?” She asked,with a look that betrayed her admiration for me .”Physics”I replied immediately.

“Well you seem okay for the job,what’s your fee going to be like?” The question hit me unexpectedly and I couldn’t find a quick answer to give… Then she said ” I’ll pay you 50 thousand for a start and if I see improvement, it will increase”

My joy knew no bounds, as I grinned unnecessarily.”when do I start ma?” I asked. “Its kinda late ,so it will be better to start tomorrow, my daughter will soon be back from school and you can call me Mrs Nwafor” Thank you so much ma…Mrs Nwafor.

I left the house with a big smile on my face,half smiling and half grinning. On my way out, I met a girl who I suspected to be Mrs Nwafor’s daughter. She was very beautiful in her uniform with her oval face,and well developed properties of a teenager[quote][/quote][code][/code], you all know what I mean…

I got to my one room apartment at Ejigbo with joy written all over my face,the salary was huge and transport wasn’t a problem because Mrs Nwafor stays at Isolo while I stay at Ejigbo..a distance which a bike worth 50naira would cover…After taking my bath ,I soaked the little garri I had left and slept off…

To be continued…
Re: Chronicles Of Jim ( Short Story) By Akpan David. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
Episode 2

As they say time waits for no man,before I knew it was already time for tutorials. I quickly took my bath and had a clean shave as I tried to look good with the aim of impressing Mrs Nwafor, whom I later discovered to be a widow.

I got to the Nwafor’s residence six minutes late,I met Mrs Nwafor at the entrance of her car as she was preparing to go out. “Oh! Jim you are here already, anyway I’m on my way out but Juliet is inside,she is cleaning up I guess” she said with a smile, “okay ma” I replied trying not to stare at her tits popping out of her tight gown,she looked very sexy for a widow as wild thoughts raced through my mind….I quickly walked towards the door as she beckoned on the gateman to open the gate.

Immediately I got inside I was welcomed with another tempting view, she didn’t look like Juliet but she was a black beauty,she backed me with what a real yorubaman will call ‘ibadi’. I quickly made a little noise as I felt a kinda bulge rising between my legs,she turned immediately and knelt down to greet me “gud afternoon Sir, na aunty Juliet u dey find?” I responded to her question immediately with a nod “si down I dey come” I couldn’t keep my eyes off her ass as she went into another room to call Juliet I guess. As I sat down I tried arranging my rod which was anxious to come out for some action…
“Good Afternoon” I quickly turned to the direction of the voice as I met face to face with the girl I saw on my first day here…she was even prettier than I had imagined.”Good Afternoon and how are you?” “I’m fine, I know you are here to tutor me, are you sure you can ?” I just smiled at her and told her to give me a trial, she didn’t seem impressed and just sighed….we had the tutorial in her room and I’ll say to you that have never seen an educated illiterate like Juliet before…

Four weeks into the tutorial and two weeks to jamb something crazy happened….

” To be continued”
Re: Chronicles Of Jim ( Short Story) By Akpan David. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Episode 3

…when I got to Mrs Nwafor’s residence,the gateman opened the gate without any question, as I had become more like a family member .Mrs Nwafor liked me a lot, Juliet and I had really become close since the 2nd week of the tutorial, even Bola the maid was also under the charm of my personality. I was the opposite version of’ Everybody hates Chris’

The house felt kinda empty as I entered “but Adamu said juliet was in”, I said to myself. I checked the kitchen but Bola wasn’t there,where could she had gone I wondered, as I got close to Juliet’s room I heard silly sounds,I saw the door a little bit ajar and I tiptoed to the door only to be greeted with a very surprising sight.

Juliet was unclad on the bed with her legs spread wide like a protractor I once used to solve math those days in secondary school and her fingers were going in and out of her wet pu**y as she fingered herself and moaned loudly .

I was dumbfounded as I watched her satisfy herself and my rod which had risen was trying to come out of hiding, she moanded louder as she increased the rhythm of her fingering and squeezed her hard erect nipples.

I didn’t know when I brought out my rod and started jerking off like a mad man,the sight of her boobs will give even an impotent man an hard-on, they were round and chocolate and her nipples were dark and erect, the sight distorted all my six senses as I jerked off with my eyes close, “you could get something better if you stop jerking off by the door” the words hit me immediately and I quickly opened my eyes to see Juliet standing in front of me as she seductively liked her fingers, I couldn’t find the words to say, as she went on her knees and took my rod into her wet mouth ,her mouth was warm ,the feeling was the best in the world.

She gave me head for more than 3 minutes and none of us said a word except for moaning sounds which we made,she dragged me to the bed and I slid my rod into her wet cu* t,it felt really great and she kept moaning louder and louder as I laid her on her back and thrusted my rod deep inside her,we kept panting and moaning like wild animals on heat for more than 30 minutes, I was about cumming when I heard the kitchen door close, we both quickly scrambled to our feets,Juliet went into the bathroom and I quickly wore my clothes. Immediately I got to the sitting room I met Bola who gave me a look that said ” I know what you were doing there”and walked away without a word.

Juliet came out some minutes later smiling at me, “why are u looking that way, or you didn’t enjoy me?” She asked as she sat down, I didn’t say anything, then she asked the maid to bring us food, Bola brought the food and gave me the look she had given me earlier. Juliet and I agreed to have the tutorial the next day and I was glad to leave because I was feeling very awkward, juliet collected my number and promised to call.

I was happy and sad at the same time, I was happy to have laid with a pretty rich girl and I was worried about what will happen if her mom found out. I tried to take the thoughts off my mind when I got to my apartment, I did the little chores I could do and slept off…

The sound of my phone woke me up but I missed the call. It was Mrs Nwafor who called and immediately my heart skipped a beat,she rarely called and she had never called at night. I was still contemplating on whether to call her back or not. When I received a text from Juliet “thanks for today Jim, u made my day,I hope we can get to do it often and you wouldn’t have any choice than to do it,you know what will happen if my mom finds out so I guess that’s a yes. See you tomorrow”. Now it was very clear that I was doomed, my fears were heightened when I received another text but from an unknown number ‘ oga Jim, I know wetin you and Aunty juliet ooo. Bola”
Immediately my heart beat doubled, I was even expecting a text or call from the gateman too. I didn’t know what to expect from the Nwafor’s the next day, “why did madam call me”

" To be continued"
Re: Chronicles Of Jim ( Short Story) By Akpan David. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Episode 4

… I got to the house a little later than I was meant to, the fear of the unexpected really had a grip on me. It was on a Saturday,which meant it was a full house. Bola was serving Mrs Nwafor and Juliet juice when I entered, “Good morning ma” I greeted her, “Jim how you?, oh! have a seat” she said with a big grin which exposed her set of white teeth. My heart was almost in my hand as I sank into the sofa, Juliet who was fiddling with her phone since i entered gave me a quick glance and smiled. I was relieved when Bola returned back to the kitchen with the remaining juice.

“Jim,Juliet told me a lot about you…” I didn’t allow her complete the sentence as I quickly cut in, I was pleased she didn’t notice my uneasiness, I could see Juliet smiling to herself.”she is really doing well in school and her teachers confirmed it too” “that’s nice ma” I replied with a fake smile which was in a hurry to leave my sorry face, “yeah, so I would increase your salary this month” I was really happy for the first time since I came to the house that morning, I smiled.

I thanked Mrs Nwafor over and over again as she stood up to go into her room, Bola was asked to serve Juliet and Myself breakfast.I tried my best to eat the food without looking at Juliet who was sitting opposite me with her toes moving up and down my torso. After breakfast she asked me if we could have tutorial in her room that morning,which I quickly refused stating that working on Saturdays wasn’t in my contract.

She wasn’t happy with my reply, so I tactically exccused myself as a sharp guy and told her I wanted to use the toilet. As I entered the corridor leading to the toilet,lo and behold Bola was there. She just smiled devilishly and rested her back on the wall,”hey Bola how are you?” I asked, “I’m fynn oo, shey u see my text?” She asked and immediately my heart skipped a beat and I didn’t know what to say. Then she went on to tell me all that happend between Juliet and I. She made her intentions known when I asked her what she needed in return to keep her mouth shut, “you will give me what u gave aunty Juliet” She said looking straight at me without even blinking, I liked the idea but I needed to look tough, “what do you mean by that?” “See broda Jim if u no do as I talk madam go hear oo” I pleaded with her and promised to do as she had said…

I was asleep in my room when I heard a knock, I quickly went to open the door and I couldn’t believe what I saw,Juliet was standing in front of my apartment with an angry look on her face.I wasn’t surprised,she just walked past me and went inside. I had left her house earlier without letting her know,now here she is sitting on my bed which also did the duties of my chair. “How did you locate this place?” I asked with a shaky voice “that doesn’t matter, why did you leave like that?” I lied that I had some important things that I hurriedly came back to do…

We settled our little misunderstanding after many sweet lies and she planted a kiss on my cheek and slowly drew my lips close to hers.I couldn’t resist her sexy body glued to mine as we kissed, I held her face with one of my hand and pressed her butt and breast with the other. Before long we were both naked in bed panting like animals, she was awesome in bed and a good kisser at that. I didn’t like what was happening but couldn’t reisist such an offer on a plater of gold. I quickly devised a way to dismiss her because I had already planned with Bola to meet me at my place that afternoon…
To be continued…
Re: Chronicles Of Jim ( Short Story) By Akpan David. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Drop a comment if you want me to continue

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Was Almost Chased Out Of Medical School / Buchi Emecheta, Author Of Joy Of Motherhood, Dies @ 72. / Danfo Blues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.