Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video (18786 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant / Green Card: Woke Soyinka Denies Making The Demeaning Report / MASQUERADE Job:lai Mohammed Denies Making Such Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by helovesme(f): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
You wailers need to get off this woman's backside and let her breath !!!!

Why all the hate? Is it because she is Yoruba?

She is going nowhere. You guys better get used to it.

Why isn't the absolutely clueless CBN governor not getting the same heat and hate as this woman? Do you people know how many policies Enebeli or whatever he calls himself has come up with and reversed in the last 12 months? All he's been doing is "trial and error".

Buhari is really falling my hand. That CBN guy was GEJ's appointment and he should have been dropped like hot trash the very day Buhari was sworn in as president and replaced. I know he has the executive powers to do this, so I do not understand why he's stalling.

Agreed the wailers and "5%" will cry and scream blue murder if he's removed as he's one of their own. However, ignore them. It was under this same CBN guy that there was allocation and sharing of dollars up and down by GEJ's government with no accountability. That CBN guy has to go ASAP!!!

Replace him with someone sensible/intelligent to work with Kemi Adesoun and sit back and see how things will change for the better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by chiedu7: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Ismahill(m): 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
I weep 4 youth's speakn trash in here

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
She's just doing what is pertinent to her paymasters. Lies. Denials. More lies. More denials. Misquotes. Blunders. I'm not surprised. Who Kemi Adeosun don epp sef?
No dull yourself at all. Check my signature and do the needful. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by omobritiko: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
These afonja thing doesn't make sense to me anymore...now it makes me think anyone saying it is just one idiot...They are talking about recession thread full of afonja...when did this even start?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lobatan01:
It's better to have thieves lead us as a people than these pathetic bunch of liars leadingredients us.

This is really sad and unbecoming.

You prefer thieves, then you blame them for trying to clean the mess the thieves left.

I am glad you know thieves ruled and wasted our resources.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Henrichemeka(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
These people are professional liars

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Larryfest(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol....that akward moment when govt seems to be clueless on everything,even the masses knew the country was in recession but it took the govt a longtime to know even after this na still tales by moonlight tins from them..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Decryptor(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
This woman is a complete disgrace to this Nation. All she knows is to speak big vernacular and fake phonetics! Wanna-be fake oyibo! angry
There is nothing in that brain of hers except Amala and Ewedu. Tufiakwa!! undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by ceeethru(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
If she likes she denies it, All Nigerians knows there is recession in the land now, and even leading to depression now.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
omobritiko:
These afonja thing doesn't make sense to me anymore...now it makes me think anyone saying it is just one idiot...They are talking about recession thread full of afonja...when did this even start?

We masked the situation for so long. Wasting our reserves, borrowing and emptying our ECA.

There was a lot of cry when GEJ was in power that Nigeria was broke. People acted like if the facts were not before our very eyes.

How we borrowed during an Oil Boom was baffling. Now production and sales is low, how do we expect not to find things hard.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Firefire(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
Recession is a word. - Kemi Adeosun

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Just for context, 165 Billion per month on Salaries. Last year for the whole of the federation, we spent 19 billion on roads. That is why we are where we are. We spent 4.1 Billion on transport.. Hon. Kemi Adeosun (Minister Of Finance)
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by jmoore(m): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
I think IPOB is responsible for this.

After Federal government cloned IPOB with names like TRIPOD and RE-IPOB, then IPOB went on a higher revenge by cloning ministers. grin grin

'What you are seeing in the video is a clone'- Zombie united.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by IVORY2009(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Real2020:
She needs to resign for practically destroying this country. She thinks this is Owambe

lolzzzz grin dat reminds me, I hv one owambe to attend 2morrow, let me go and iron my buba and sokoto b4 nepa cease power!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by allstarfestus: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Apc government of lie and denial.....may God deliver us from you people....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by bejeria101(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Olodo range rover. Dis apc govt got their own olodo range of exotic cars lol

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by obailala(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Change is painful!.. The hardship will persist for a long while, but it will eventually fizzle out and we will eventually get there. Wailing is an inalienable right of a suffering person, a weeping person is allowed to throw abusive words. But then, weeping and wailing and abusing never really solved any problem.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by basingstoke: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lying bastard . She is a mere kindergatten student were Ngozi Okonjo is

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by saaedlee: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Is it just the line you guys are looking at or its the economic plans that she tabled?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You prefer thieves, then you blame them for trying to clean the mess the thieves left.

I am glad you know thieves ruled and wasted our resources.

Who doesn't know PDP criminally mismanaged our resources for about 16 years? Plus majority of those who misruled us are now dancing as change agents in the APC?

Brother, we've finally moved away from that old retired PDP excuse. It's time like these we know the stuff our leaders are made of.

Let the APC keep quiet and work to salvage our economy. It's being in power for close to 18 months.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by BBackOurGlory: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
• We shouldn’t be using social media just for bashing or insulting our public servants, tribes or religion.
• That was all the social crusaders cum activist did towards the last general election and that’s the result we are reaping now.
• Apart from public criticism, how many of us are better than those we are calling clueless, dullards, bigots etc?
• Why not channel our efforts in offering useful ideas to those leading us.
• You can never know, your great but simple ideas might help the Minister of Finance and the PMB Administration for the betterment of our economy.
• Let’s say No to Recession!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
So, the problems we face today has been building up for some time. This Mantra of Change is a fundamental change in the direction of the economy and how we manage the economy. As you all know, change can be extremely painful. And, change can be extremely difficult to do. We must change because the direction we have been heading is not sustainable..Hon. Kemi Adeosun (Minister Of Finance)
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by mayama(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
fulfillment2020:
Lie lie woman, she said it in the video even before she tweeted it.
Yoruba's are incompetent when it comes to management, that's how they ran aground Kingsway stores, UTC, Leventis, John Holt etc.
Abeg who's comparing this mere accountant with NOI? its not by forming fake british accent.
Be more constructive in your criticism.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by amuokuko: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ismahill:
I weep 4 youth's speakn trash in here

Then what will youth do to you, being the thrash we see...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
That really put PDP wastage in perspective for me.
Kemi remain one of the best ministers in my view.
TheGoodJoe:
Just for context, 165 Billion per month on Salaries. Last year for the whole of the federation, we spent 19 billion on roads. That is why we are where we are. We spent 4.1 Billion on transport.. Hon. Kemi Adeosun (Minister Of Finance)

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by simon16: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ok
So she made the comment after all hehehe;
just watching the video.
It sounds ok though, so why is she denying the comment?
Nothing wrong with it lets be frank.
I think we Nigerians love to be negative and have pushed the gal into a corner.
PDP should shut up. We had a chance to ruling and blew it to the skies.
Iweala had all the qualifications and disappointed at the end; had bad finisher syndrom.
Madam minister Kemi carry to Jor!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Deepfreezer(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Kemi is a cvnt

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lobatan01:

Who doesn't know PDP criminally mismanaged our resources for about 16 years? Plus majority of those who misruled us are now dancing as change agents in the APC?

Brother, we've finally moved away from that old retired PDP excuse. It's time like these we know the stuff our leaders are made of.

Let the APC keep quiet and work to salvage our economy. It's being in power for close to 18 months.

I think we should stop calling the Present Government APC. It is the Nigerian government. Their decisions affect every Nigerian especially those in the country.

We can work with current and past administration.

We can not tell them to keep quiet about the mismanagement. They need to drum this into the ears of Nigerians so the Nigerians can have patience and not expect unrealistic results.

I have faith that we will come out of these challenges successfully. I like the passion and Belief of the Presidential team.

It takes capital to fix things. For now we do not have capital. So, we need to battle this challenge slowly. We do not have quick fix for this.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by gmaribel(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Why is she lying

Simply apologize and move on

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
GenBuhari:
That really put PDP wastage in perspective for me.
Kemi remain one of the best ministers in my view.

When we look at the situation of things, we can understand the enormous tasks these people are facing.

Another minister impressing me is Hon. Ibe Kachikwu. He made so much innovations that is keeping this country afloat.

Most especially how he got the foreign importers to share the burden of the Forex required in importing petroleum products.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video by Laruz: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
I think at this time we should focus more on getting out of the situation we found ourselves .A population of over 170 m is not a joke .We should avoid distraction of what word or adjective was used .what is ahead of us is much all hand must be on deck to get out of this precarious situation we found ourselves at this time.The truth of d matter is that we are a monolithic economy and d sudden crash on our major source of economy we should expect is not going to be the same again.it is an opportunity for us as a nation to put our best in getting out of the quagmire we found ourselves and resolve never to experience it again .let us continue to task our leader to bring the best out of them politics is over .Nig belong to us nowhere we can run to that can accommodate this humongous population. Our faith lies in our hand and ability to do objective criticism and proffer an alternative solution than spending time on verb adjectives .God bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2016: How Ize-iyamu Shone At Debate-Vanguard Newspaper / Makanjuola Ogundipe's South-West PDP Rejects Fayose / Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.