Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

I Was Shocked To See Electric Light In My Area After 15 Months Of Darkness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Shocked To See Electric Light In My Area After 15 Months Of Darkness (601 Views)

APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele / Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Shocked To See Electric Light In My Area After 15 Months Of Darkness by khaled501: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-CLZUMXGpz4c/V8kTxyz_BXI/AAAAAAACPMg/W8LPXJakNiUD9wsak1frjA-B6x7uSsUKgCLcB/s1600/re.PNG[/img]
When what should be normal becomes abnormal, then there is really a big problem... A man is filled with happiness after witnessing electric power in his hood in Asaba, Delta after 15 months (over one year) of darkness. Guess the frustrated residents must have given hope on the Power distribution company.
SEE WHAT HE SAID @ http://www.vevogist.com/2016/09/i-was-shocked-to-see-electric-light-in.html
Re: I Was Shocked To See Electric Light In My Area After 15 Months Of Darkness by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ellacute45, check your mail. I send something there. Lemme know when you reply because thats not my main account
Re: I Was Shocked To See Electric Light In My Area After 15 Months Of Darkness by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
MissHatey:
Ellacute45, check your mail. I send something there. Lemme know when you reply because thats not my main account

I replied it just now

Check smiley
Re: I Was Shocked To See Electric Light In My Area After 15 Months Of Darkness by yarimo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
But that is the one of the reason nigerians votes for change , happy change grin

(1) (Reply)

Blogger & Igbere TV Director, Anyalekwa, Shares Adorable Family Photos / This Is Our Guarantee! / Bre@ St Cancer Survivor Goes N* De In These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.