Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Mmm And Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan - Nigerians And Gullibility - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mmm And Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan - Nigerians And Gullibility (5145 Views)

The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) / PDP Asks APC To Apologise To Jonathan, Nigerians For Lies, Propaganda / We Are Missing You Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan – Nigerians Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmm And Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan - Nigerians And Gullibility by tdbankplc: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
nonhuman:
I have been asking same question and nobody could vv me an answer

How does facebook make money aand how does small lindaa ikeji makes money even yahoo.? Traffic!

1 Like

Re: Mmm And Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan - Nigerians And Gullibility by Idrismusty97(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
tdbankplc:

How does facebook make money aand how does small lindaa ikeji makes money even yahoo.? Traffic!
So they give you and thousand others their 30% from their traffic alone, Irrespective of the amount you put in they still manage to give you an extra 30% from traffic alone? Common it doesn't make sense. I am not here to batch MMM as i have witness it pays from many friends and family. But no matter how i view it it just doesn't seem logical. I am not afraid of some so called risks cause one can't succeed without taking risk anyway but i can't be in a "Robbing-Peter-to-pay-paul" kind of system. That's just how it is. Life isn't that easy unless you are making it hard for someone. What happens to the last batch of participates that will provide help?

If you know a little about the internet world then you will understand that they is no way on earth MMM can make that much money from Ads and traffic alone. What is even MMM status on Alexa ranking? I am sure Nairaland and Linda ikeji blogs even attracts more traffic cause these are sites we visit several times daily. Yet neither seun or Linda can pay everyone an extra 30% any so call money people provide help with. Do you even understand that the bigger the money then the bigger the so called 30%. Even if they can pay the 30% extra then they will grow broke in no time. This doesn't just seem logical.

Come to think of it what is in for the Organizers of MMM? Or do you think this is Charity? Even do you aren't paying directly to mmm(Possibly, As you may actually be paying to thier agents)… What is in for MMM? After spending so much resources to let you know about them, They even visit universities. Is that how desperate they are to free you from so called financial slavery?
Re: Mmm And Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan - Nigerians And Gullibility by StOla: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
Idrismusty97:
So they give you and thousand others their 30% from their traffic alone, Irrespective of the amount you put in they still manage to give you an extra 30% from traffic alone? Common it doesn't make sense. I am not here to batch MMM as i have witness it pays from many friends and family. But no matter how i view it it just doesn't seem logical. I am not afraid of some so called risks cause one can't succeed without taking risk anyway but i can't be in a "Robbing-Peter-to-pay-paul" kind of system. That's just how it is. Life isn't that easy unless you are making it hard for someone. What happens to the last batch of participates that will provide help?

If you know a little about the internet world then you will understand that they is no way on earth MMM can make that much money from Ads and traffic alone. What is even MMM status on Alexa ranking? I am sure Nairaland and Linda ikeji blogs even attracts more traffic cause these are sites we visit several times daily. Yet neither seun or Linda can pay everyone an extra 30% any so call money people provide help with. Do you even understand that the bigger the money then the bigger the so called 30%. Even if they can pay the 30% extra then they will grow broke in no time. This doesn't just seem logical.

Come to think of it what is in for the Organizers of MMM? Or do you think this is Charity? Even do you aren't paying directly to mmm(Possibly, As you may actually be paying to thier agents)… What is in for MMM? After spending so much resources to let you know about them, They even visit universities. Is that how desperate they are to free you from so called financial slavery?

While money is made by MMM from web traffic, what constitutes the source of the 30% growth on capital or help provided, is the direct matching of someone's pledge or some people's pledge to the growth amount to be received at 30days or the day count from the pledge date to any day from the release date of that particular transaction.

It is just money circulating in a dynamic deficit system, where the deficit is 30%. The deficit is transferred from one participant to the next, but it's at best latent as it is erased as soon as it is created. There can only be a last batch if there's a sudden stop. I can fathom what could lead to a sudden stop but would not disclose it here, lest I aid adversaries like the investment and securities firms in pulling it down so they can save their own jobs.

Without outside interference, I see it as a model that cannot stop once started, since it is just a very dynamic redistribution of income.

Part of the money earned from web traffic by MMM is given to participants as a 1 time only welcome bonus of varying amounts depending on what category of money is pledged that very 1st time.

2 Likes

Re: Mmm And Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan - Nigerians And Gullibility by Idrismusty97(m): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
StOla:

While money is made by MMM from web traffic, what constitutes the source of the 30% growth on capital or help provided, is the direct matching of someone's pledge or some people's pledge to the growth amount to be received at 30days or the day count from the pledge date to any day from the release date of that particular transaction.

It is just money circulating in a dynamic deficit system, where the deficit is 30%. The deficit is transferred from one participant to the next, but it's at best latent as it is erased as soon as it is created. There can only be a last batch if there's a sudden stop. I can fathom what could lead to a sudden stop but would not disclose it here, lest I aid adversaries like the investment and securities firms in pulling it down so they can save their own jobs.

Without outside interference, I see it as a model that cannot stop once started, since it is just a very dynamic redistribution of income.

Part of the money earned from web traffic by MMM is given to participants as a 1 time only welcome bonus of varying amounts depending on what category of money is pledged that very 1st time.
If it could remain as simply money circulating a dynamic deficit system that would be great. But what if lesser and lesser amount of help is provided? Surely they wouldn't be much money to compensate for the few who put in outrageous sum. To keep up MMM will either reduce the percentage or fold up.
Re: Mmm And Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan - Nigerians And Gullibility by hassanAde(m): 12:27am On Sep 04, 2016
tdbankplc:

Bros even bank can't pay everybody their money if at all we all want our money today. Bank pays thousands of staffs and build facilities that doesn't mean they can pay off all its customers. So at the end of every transaction the last men always loss.

These no last man, cos everybody contributes to the community, both old and new
Re: Mmm And Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan - Nigerians And Gullibility by hassanAde(m): 12:29am On Sep 04, 2016
Idrismusty97:
If it could remain as simply money circulating a dynamic deficit system that would be great. But what if lesser and lesser amount of help is provided? Surely they wouldn't be much money to compensate for the few who put in outrageous sum. To keep up MMM will either reduce the percentage or fold up.

That's an assumption
Re: Mmm And Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan - Nigerians And Gullibility by MrCounselor: 3:25am On Sep 04, 2016
dguyindcorner:

You need deliverance brother. With those pictures I posted above you're still spitting rubbish. MMM simply ask that you participate with your spare money, why are you getting headache...We are talking about present, you're talking about 2-3years to come in fact you need pankere. Please go and learn how mmm mechanism before you commit suicide because mmm is actually changing lives more than Buhari's APC has ever done!

You are a goat!
I never insulted you yet you are spilling your idiocy out here.
MMM or ZZZ does it matter, HYIP is never going to be reasonably sustainable.
So make whatever you can before the Red Sea swallows another set of Egyptians.
Re: Mmm And Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan - Nigerians And Gullibility by dguyindcorner(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
MrCounselor:

You are a goat!
I never insulted you yet you are spilling your idiocy out here.
MMM or ZZZ does it matter, HYIP is never going to be reasonably sustainable.
So make whatever you can before the Red Sea swallows another set of Egyptians.

Lol...see painment.

You need deliverance I said it. So MMM don turn HYIP. Find an alternative to help Nigerians instead of vomiting. who ur advice epp sef?
Re: Mmm And Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan - Nigerians And Gullibility by muzzol: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2016
tdbankplc:

Bros even bank can't pay everybody their money if at all we all want our money today. Bank pays thousands of staffs and build facilities that doesn't mean they can pay off all its customers. So at the end of every transaction the last men always loss.

I laugh at your assertion brother....Your money in the bank is safe till last penny except the bank runs into crisis....that is why the bank earns income to fund its admin and other costs....in the case of MMM, how is the costs borne?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Justice Of Nigeria And Attorney General....who Is More Powerful? / FFK Reacted To An Hausa Man That Called The Yorubas Slaves / Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.