Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Queen Latifah Came Out Of The Closet. It Is Official. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Latifah Came Out Of The Closet. It Is Official. (13472 Views)

Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters / Queen Latifah In Swimwear -(pics) / Queen Latifah & Her “girlfriend” Breakup Over Eating Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Latifah Came Out Of The Closet. It Is Official. by kitaun(m): 5:00am On Dec 17, 2006
Bluenubian, thats an assignment 4 u 4rm the old school!!
Re: Queen Latifah Came Out Of The Closet. It Is Official. by jaybaby(f): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2006
Kit u 2- groupin urself among d oldies huh?
Re: Queen Latifah Came Out Of The Closet. It Is Official. by kitaun(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2006
Na today?

Ok, because i dey follow you play, u no know your mate again abi? shocked shocked

Oya, kneel down there!!! tongue grin
Re: Queen Latifah Came Out Of The Closet. It Is Official. by bluenubian(f): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2006
@kit
Why can't u jus help a sista out, abi u want me to beg u. *hiss*
Re: Queen Latifah Came Out Of The Closet. It Is Official. by jaybaby(f): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2006
----Kit i no blame u---na ur aunty u talk say make she kneel dwn der--- i go catch u--

Bdw wat abt d PARTY una no dey do am again?
Re: Queen Latifah Came Out Of The Closet. It Is Official. by kitaun(m): 12:35am On Dec 19, 2006
aunty

that must be the joke of the century!!! grin

which party?? do you think Kitaun rolls like dat? embarassed

ol'girl i bloody believe in keeping my 'mystery factor'!! cool *just kidding anyway b4 dem come for my neck*
Re: Queen Latifah Came Out Of The Closet. It Is Official. by eslynera(f): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2006
@topic. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Queen Latifah Came Out Of The Closet. It Is Official. by MP007(m): 8:08am On Aug 18, 2007
dont give a shit if she gay or not, love her rap punch lines, " dont call me a bitch cos u is a ho',
Re: Queen Latifah Came Out Of The Closet. It Is Official. by selencious(f): 1:29am On Jun 03, 2010
Yo!!! She back and back for good. Plus, she really looking good;she lost some weight. She rocks!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea / K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt / Girl Shows Off Her Breast Without Being Covered In A Movie Set(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.