Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

The End Of This World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Of This World (396 Views)

Isn't This World Coming To An End Really Imagine What This Idiot Posted On Faceb / The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". / There Is Nothing Supernatural/spiritual In This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The End Of This World by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:50am On Sep 10, 2016
The end of this age is the beginning of another generation.

Galatians 4:1 to 2.....Now Paul says, that the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

Hmmm!!! My question to you this day is that, are you still a child? Are you still under tutors of law? Are you still been entangled with those easily begetting sin?. Or have you gain the knowledgeable sense of sin? Have you attain the level of maturity as a son of God? Are you really been born of GOD by FAITH. Do you believe in the existence of the Omnipotent God? Or have you been carried away with the lust of this ending age? In anyhow, I beg you to come to the true sense of the living God, God is real and He loves you more that you can imagine. If He didn't love you He won't Created you Just like Himself. You look exactly like Him...that's what Christ was saying that once you have seen me, you have seen the Father!

Now, Apostle Paul says that "the heir? Remember Paul was not speaking of Jesus here because Jesus had come and finished His work. But who are the heirs? I can says they are kings, gods, sons of God, Brothers to Christ, the meek of the earth. There is a generation coming, the generation of the heirs, the real gods, the sons of God but before that generation comes, rapture will take please, who will be rapture? The saints!, who are the saints? Faithful servants, they are pastors, teachers, Disciples, Evangelist, prophets so on....what will happen after the rapture? Great tribulations! Wars! But belief it, in the midst of that great tribulations the sons of God will shines as the light.......if you have faith belief it.... If you don't belief it not my problem, I don't need your faith to belief what God is saying to me.

Rapture will in a moment happen!!!
The trumpet is sounding!!
God loves you, don't be among the people of perdition
Peteru/ Bitrus.
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Humans Used To Live Longer In Ancient Times? / Should I Leave Home Or Face Life. Advice Me Plz / Landlord Evicts Prophet For Predicting Obaseki’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.