Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Can You Buy The New Samsung Galaxy Note 7 For N422,000 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can You Buy The New Samsung Galaxy Note 7 For N422,000 (2820 Views)

Samsung Warns Galaxy Note 7 Owners To Stop Using Phones At Risk Of Exploding / Another Note 7 Explosion Hits New York And Samsung Shares Drops / Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can You Buy The New Samsung Galaxy Note 7 For N422,000 by ogtavia(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
why not..if buying the phone will bring Naira exchange rate to dollar down...by all means...I will buy it....i will also buy for someone here on nairaland who knows herself.
Re: Can You Buy The New Samsung Galaxy Note 7 For N422,000 by Samtoby(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
CICERO09:
really its not poverty mentality, i wish u knw how many people survive on a meal per day. Why no give some to ppl in need, btw there re so many oda quality Chinese product in the market. Life is vanity if you look at those in need.

So I should neglect what I have passion for just to help people in need??

I should suffer myself because someone else cannot afford it??

And seriously you said "instead of using a Samsung phone, I should go for a Chinese phone because it's cheap"... Seriously??

Bro life is vanity, so are u using a browsing phone? y not get a 2k china phone and use remaining money to help people in need??

The point is if you can afford it, go for it... If you can't then stick to your level.. There is no blessing in giving when you are clearly not doing it with your whole heart.. And trust me someone that wanted to use money to buy phone and he was confused to use it in helping instead, he is not doing the help with his whole heart...

And buying such phone doesn't mean u cannot afford to help, so again if you can afford it and want it, go for it... That simple

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy The New Samsung Galaxy Note 7 For N422,000 by Reediano(m): 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
willian10:
What kind of conversion rate do u use that makes $900 equals to 421k.
This kindof pple bad mouth everything from Nigeria to make their thread/blog looks good, that's poor

Bro it's clearly stated in the post that it's jumia's price...

U can check out their website to confirm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. / Recommended A Good Durable Phone For Me, Budget Is ₦120k / Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.