Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? (16356 Views)

I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice / Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? / Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by joxiri: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ justwise, just because you have paid into the nhs for 6 yrs and u ve been lucky enough to not use it dnt mean you may not need it one day and like i clearly said am sure a close relative of yours has abused the system at some point even though not necessarily you
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by platnumnk: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2009
Princek12:

I hope the U.S. makes a constitutional amendment that will deny citizenship to the children of parents who are neither U.S. citizens nor U.S. residents, nor parents who do not intend to permanently reside in the U.S. Having your baby in the U.S. then going back home with the hopes of bringing that baby eighteen years later to reap the benefits of a country that you have contributed nothing is an extreme parasitic behavior. The tax payers and people who were contributing to the U.S. economy for the period during which the anchor baby was in Naija are not fools. While I am willing to give some slack to the parents who can afford--and do pay--their medical bills, the most disgusting part is that most of these parents accumulate exorbitant medical bills just to abandon them. It gives Nigerians a very bad name, and I will not sanction any behavior that further tarnishes the already tarnished Nigerian image.

agreed
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2009
joxiri:

@ justwise, just because you have paid into the nhs for 6 yrs and u ve been lucky enough to not use it dnt mean you may not need it one day and like i clearly said am sure a close relative of yours has abused the system at some point even though not necessarily you

should we be held responsible for what our relatives do?
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by joxiri: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
no tpia we should not be held responsible of what our relatives do but we should not look down on people who want to better the life of their children by going abroad to have kids, like one poster said its human nature for us to want the best for our loved ones
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by tunnytox(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2009
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by justwise(m): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2009
tunnytox:

pls watch this and see for yourself

Those making pointless argument should watch that video.
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by playahP(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2009
THE VISA THING IS REALLY STRICT,

IF ITS U.S.A, BRITAIN OR CANADA, MY DEAR DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.
TRY OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES,
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by justwise(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
joxiri:

How sure are u abt that comment? Are u really making any sense?
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2009
joxiri:

no tpia we should not be held responsible of what our relatives do but we should not look down on people who want to better the life of their children by going abroad to have kids, like one poster said its human nature for us to want the best for our loved ones

you're quite right. However, most of the people going abroad to have kids, are elites, rich, and their kids would still have a good life anyway regardless where they were born.

Having them abroad is mainly so the kids wont have to apply for visa in the future and also to help the parents escalate even higher socially (as per future visa)- that's mainly what the kids are good for apart from being abroadees).

The actual poor people who are suffering, would not have access to visa talkless travel abroad to have their kids.

Just a different viewpoint.

Its quite common knowledge everywhere too.

Of course not every Nigerian having their kid overseas is rich, but chances are most would be.
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by osasp(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2009
nah man
sit down in ur house
if you want citizenship
apply for it

these guys are not stupid
they never were
people like you just abused the system.
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by 3kay945(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2009
@poster, u cant determin the destiny of ur child, u dont need to smuggle hm out ke! grin
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by blackspade(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ everyone

Look at the post history of edgenig, WE HAVE PROFESSIONAL HUSTLER ON OUR HANDS!!!!
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by achinu(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2009
You can apply for visa to any country you want as long as you have sufficient proof that you can support yourself financially and will not be a burden to to the tax payers of the host country. Meaning you can afford to pay for your child-bearing hospital bill and other expenses while there. Hope that helps!!
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by justwise(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2009
blackspade:

@ everyone

Look at the post history of edgenig, WE HAVE PROFESSIONAL HUSTLER ON OUR HANDS!!!!

MY GOD!! Man u are so right!! this edgening is a SCAMMER, oh my God!! i just went through all the post he posted on his history now.
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 06, 2009
na wa oh.

Is she trying to escape from the situation she described in one of her threads?

In that case do whatever you feel is right for you.
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by jasmine21(f): 1:47am On Oct 06, 2009
No way, 4get bout it. dey wont give you once dey find out you're pregnant. if it wasnt showing yet, fine. but as it is alredi showing, , sorry dear.
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by OAM4J: 6:20am On Oct 06, 2009
blackspade:

@ everyone

Whao! my assumption that I was dealing with a pregnant woman did not let me check his/her background. She/he is a professional scammer.
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by joxiri: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ tpia yea there are mostly elites who can even afford to send their kids to university and pay international fees, but are too greedy to do so, but there are also the few ones whom are not very wealthy and i suspect the lady from the uk border agency prgogram is not one of the elites maybe i may be wrong
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by joyli: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2009
The way guyz answer question on the naia-land na wa if u dont have GOOD answer to peoples question please dont answer.
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by posakosa(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2009
blackspade:

@ everyone

Do you think so ? I get the sense of some little boy who has lots of questions.
Re: Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? by justwise(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2009
posakosa:

Do you think so ? I get the sense of some little boy who has lots of questions.

Just have a look at the poster's post profile

(1) (2) (3)

Ethiopian Air Opens Condolence Registers In Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Enugu / Foreign Airlines Notify FG Of Unwillingness To Operate From Kaduna Airport / Lagos-bound Plane Makes Air Return After Fire Alarm In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.