Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Top 5 Things Nigerian Undergraduates Should Do When On Vacation. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 5 Things Nigerian Undergraduates Should Do When On Vacation. (669 Views)

An Open Letter To All Existing And Prospective Nigerian Undergraduates / Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To / The Deadly Mistake Nigerian Undergraduates Make - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Things Nigerian Undergraduates Should Do When On Vacation. by GodswillAJudins(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2016
As an undergraduate our brakes, be it mid semester, long semester brake or long strike have always been seen as a time or period to flez and runtown, after all we have been working all semester, yes we have to have some fun, but the need to invest in some certain areas of our life and those around us can never be over emphasize,

So let me stop with my boring chit chat and go straight to the points,

1. Learn how to do something that interests you outside your field of study:

This is coming as number one on the list, because I think its one of the most important. Search within your self and your environment and pick something you love to learn, within that period of vacation, that you know will be an add on on you as a person in the society. Be it programming, web designing, graphic design, skill of photography etc, for the tech enthusiast, or catering, baking, bead and bag making, stage and interior decor, for the art lovers, or any other aspect of that you know you have passion for.

2. Read a book or two outside you field of study:

This another important point that a student on vacation, holidays or strike shouldn't neglect, for some years now it has become an incorporated part of my holiday to read a book or two, I tell you, the need for this that you will end up not only parking some new ideas into you medulla oblongata, but also a gem for seeing the world on a more broader and rational perspective.

3. Teach your younger siblings or relatives something crucial that they don't know:

It has been a culture for me to come back home, analyse my siblings for some days and draw a helpful plan on what positive thing I can pass on to them during my stay, this is very important and this gesture shouldn't be contained only within your abode, you can go on an help people on other aspect that you think, your capacity can contain, an see the captivating smile of satisfaction on their faces.

Continue reading
https://02greyhub./2016/09/03/top-5-things-nigerian-undergraduates-should-do-when-on-vacation/

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Things Nigerian Undergraduates Should Do When On Vacation. by MrOlihilistic: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2016
noted
Re: Top 5 Things Nigerian Undergraduates Should Do When On Vacation. by 3unitload(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nice one
Re: Top 5 Things Nigerian Undergraduates Should Do When On Vacation. by starness(m): 12:13am On Sep 04, 2016
nice one
Re: Top 5 Things Nigerian Undergraduates Should Do When On Vacation. by Toluwani113: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2016
Thanks but you forgot to add:
Always visit www.dailyschoolgist..com to get latest education news & life changing tips.

(1) (Reply)

*ten Logical Fallacies You Should Be Aware Of In Arguements / PHOTOS: UNILAG Students Protest Suspension Of Student Activists / Counselling In Africa Is Like Sign Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.