Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

We Have Killed ‘original Shekau’ And ‘second Shekau’ — Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Killed ‘original Shekau’ And ‘second Shekau’ — Army (431 Views)

Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest / "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army / I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Killed ‘original Shekau’ And ‘second Shekau’ — Army by ManirBK: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
The Nigerian army has said that it has killed the leader of the Boko Haram sect, Abubakar Shekau as well as his impostor.
According to Lucky Irabor, theatre commander of Operation Lafiya Dole, who was speaking in Adamawa state on Thursday, described as “a façade” recent videos of Abubakar Shekau released by Boko Haram
“I can confirm to you that the original Shekau was killed, the second Shekau was killed, and the man presenting himself as Shekau, I can also confirm to you that few days ago, he was wounded. We are yet to confirm whether he is dead or not,” he said.
“They released videos to prove that they are still active, but that’s just a facade.”
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/we-have-killed-original-shekau-and-second-shekau-army/161039.html
Re: We Have Killed ‘original Shekau’ And ‘second Shekau’ — Army by ManirBK: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
So the third Shekau Now incharge Mynd44 lalasticlala do the needfull
Re: We Have Killed ‘original Shekau’ And ‘second Shekau’ — Army by EmekaBlue(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lol..Pride in accepting they lied..Shekau isn't dead neither wounded recently.... That guy might be unlucky one day tho.
Re: We Have Killed ‘original Shekau’ And ‘second Shekau’ — Army by babyfaceafrica: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
This maybe true...those BH guys look alike ......God bless Nigeria
Re: We Have Killed ‘original Shekau’ And ‘second Shekau’ — Army by jahbiz: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Next month another Shakau will be killed again....

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe not happy with the Soaring Dollar Xchange Rate - PICTURE / Why I Will No Serve Under Buhari Govt.....okonjo Iweala / FLASH: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “patience Jonathan’s $15m”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.