Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,215 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) (31357 Views)

Baby Born By Mentally Challenged Woman In Ondo Named After Ondo 1st Lady(pics) / Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) / PHOTO: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl On A Street In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by nnokwa042(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
Whathaveidone:
smiley
i love all ur pictures of yorubas but i just want to ask did Afonjas invented charcoal iron?ok that one is hard for them ok re they the inventors of tv, cd, mobile phones? ok re they the first people to explore the moon? so which one they re first at ?pls dont tell me they re first people to see oyibo people cus na insult be that german people cant say they saw italians first ,the day yoruba person will tell me what they gave back to mother earth then i will know thier sophiscation no be moi moi.they said there re more than 3millions proffesors in ekiti state alone meanwhile zuckerberg was here last week naija wants to break apart a dropout like him so where re the ekiti proffesors angry angry angry
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by dadabashua1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
WhyAmISoQuiet:
Why do Yorubas feel they need to hate Igbo's on yorubas success thread to be happy? Do you see Igbo's hating yoruba on Igbo/Yoruba success thread? Yoruba will still come to hate Igbo on Igbo success thread. Why?
did you just joined nairaland?
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by obaino860: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Igbo jews won't like this.

just like afonjas won't like to stop...rituals,kidnapping,juju,rape,illiteracy,cheating,drugs
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Barney11: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
The great Mason! May the TGAU bless u.
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
obaino860:

D building below is erected by a USA based medical doctor in his Anambra village of umuchukwu.....a medical school..
What has your afonjas done in their village...

The guy is building a hotel. Very cunning businessman.
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by truthspeaks: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
And ask yorubas n hausas to stop packin drugs in their bu.tt to Saudi Arabia n mecca
Fabulosdave01:
We are a good nation. We just need to beg biafrans to stop drugs and 419
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
If it were to be our brothers that shared the same womb with Jesus but are direct opposite of Jesus ,Don't be surprised whenever you see names like:
Nnamdi Nwocha
Chukwugba Akijucha
Nnamuoh Nnformal
Chinenye Chidinma
Chineke Sunday
Tony Eze
Nberibe Agu
Okoro Odinaka 
Victor ikenna 
Chief Ngbor Gburugburu 1 of Onitsha village
Red cap Chief Agbomadu Samuel

What would follow is "A Nigerian man was caught with"::::

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by SONofYORUBA: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
cole265:
AFONJAS and academic success are like Zuma's photo with his two index fingers put together.
If you have that pix kind quote me and post it grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by EreluY(f): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
kopite:
He is a crested Freemason. Great job doc.

[size=16pt]Sure! He is Omo Iya (i.e. Mama's son).[/size]
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by victorv12(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
The doctor is a freemason. See the Mason's insignia on the waist cloth.
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Jacko1(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
Beckley street no sweet

Dem for use the sunmonu hehe
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by geozone: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2016
is that a free mason ceremonial attire hes got on?
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by SenatorJames(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2016
Congratulations to him
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
desreek9 oya maabo, let's talk here.

The cutest you could say was "Nawa oo" rather than blow me a kiss, huh?
So, babe what's your point for acting this way?
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
ballerin:
Desreek9 oya maabo, let's talk here.

The cutest you could say was "Nawa oo" rather than blow me a kiss, huh?
So, babe what's your point for acting this way?

The way you went off on thursday was not nice after stating what you are about to do, then you were silent throughout yesterday
I dont want to say this but i felt somehow and vexed
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
desreek9:

The way you went off on thursday was not nice after stating what you are about to do, then you were silent throughout yesterday
I dont want to say this but i felt somehow and vexed
Aww, the situation was beyond me.. So sorry swthrt.
You were in my thoughts yesterday but...
Hey you have me now.
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
ballerin:
Aww, the situation was beyond me.. So sorry swthrt.
You were in my thoughts yesterday but...
Hey you have me now.

But what?
I dont even have any right to complain it's just.......
hmmmm
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
desreek9:

But what?
I dont even have any right to complain it's just.......
Hmmmm
The same way I feel about you every other night..
I never wanted to put you in that mood, I was discrete about it but you were just so discerning. Maybe I shouldn't have said a gudnite that early.
The thought is mutual but you couldn't care less.
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
ballerin:
The same way I feel about you every other night..
I never wanted to put you in that mood, I was discrete about it but you were just so discerning. Maybe I shouldn't have said a gudnite that early.
The thought is mutual but you couldn't care less.

This isnt suppose to happen, i'm not suppose to feel this way, this has to end, i'm getting used to talking to you and feel somehow when i dont
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
desreek9:

This isnt suppose to happen, i'm not suppose to feel this way, this has to end, i'm getting used to talking to you and feel somehow when i dont
LoL, What can you do about something that is growing naturally? Hopefully it grows beyond here,
Babe,let's have a toast.. Gimme a hug!
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
ballerin:
LoL, What can you do about something that is growing naturally? Hopefully it grows beyond here,
Babe,let's have a toast.. Gimme a hug!

Ballerin it really is not funny
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
desreek9:

Ballerin it really is not funny
don't fight it, we both want this.
Ain't no regrets you being my babe. I'm bigger than any form of doubts, you should be inna the same direction with me
It's complicated but we can build on this nice moments
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
ballerin:
don't fight it, we both want this.
Ain't no regrets you being my babe. I'm bigger than any form of doubts, you should be inna the same direction with me
It's complicated but we can build on this nice moments

Are you for real? you want me to divorce so u'll marry me or it's just sex?
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
desreek9:

Are you for real? you want me to divorce so u'll marry me or it's just sex?
You call the shot, whatever that you want, swthrt. I'm in a priviledged position.
I had my decision the moment i saw your pretty eyes, softness, appeal & intelligence.
I am still here with you right here because i believe you stand a very good chance. We are here cos we want each other,my luv
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
ballerin:
You call the shot, whatever that you want, swthrt. I'm in a priviledged position.
I had my decision the moment i saw your pretty eyes, softness, appeal & intelligence.
I am still here with you right here because i believe you stand a very good chance. We are here cos we want each other,my luv

You know i have 4 kids right? and i have soo many things at stake, i cant just risk it all
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
desreek9:

You know i have 4 kids right? and i have soo many things at stake, i cant just risk it all
What about a risk of getting something bigger and better?
Aside risk, we can have the most of each other without a thing being at risk..
Babe, think beyond the box na.. haba
You can do better
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
ballerin:
You can do better

I get what you mean, i thought about it countless times, and it is appealing but the fear of taking the first step.......... am scared........
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
ballerin:
You can do better

I get what you mean, i thought about it countless times even before today, and it is appealing but the fear of taking the first step.......... am scared........
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
desreek9:

I get what you mean, i thought about it countless times even before today, and it is appealing but the fear of taking the first step.......... am scared........
It's normal what you're going thru, at a point, every one goes thru a strange period of tougher decisions.
First of, keep cool & be calmer. Then tell me how i may help without you being at risk, aiit?

* tell me when you wanna sleep, don't go blank on me
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
ballerin:
It's normal what you're going thru, at a point, every one goes thru a strange period of tougher decisions.
First of, keep cool & be calmer. Then tell me how i may help without you being at risk, aiit?

* tell me when you wanna sleep, don't go blank on me

okay
Can we talk about this some other time, need to sleep
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
desreek9:

okay Can we talk about this some other time, need to sleep
ok. Gudnite sweerie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Has Pregnancy Symptoms But Not Pregnant, What Could Be Wrong With Her? / Some Weird Contraception Methods Around The Globe / Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.