Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) (31144 Views)

Baby Born By Mentally Challenged Woman In Ondo Named After Ondo 1st Lady(pics) / Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) / PHOTO: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl On A Street In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
desreek9:

okay
babe, if you are reading this;
ballerin loves you...
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
desreek9:

okay
Can we talk about this some other time, need to sleep
Prettie, hope it's a finer evening..

Wanna hear from you.
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
ballerin:
Prettie, hope it's a finer evening..
Wanna hear from you.

embarassed embarassed embarassed hubby "made" me, cant be on NL at night no more embarassed embarassed
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
desreek9:

embarassed embarassed embarassed hubby "made" me, cant be on NL at night no more embarassed embarassed
... Could it be this worse?... You're being pegged down?... Nawaa oo lipsrsealed

Lately, I've been twice as busy than previously would have been due to work reorganization hence more workloads & more responsibilities.
Wish I had a bit spare of time to engage you before evening time. My off days come few and far between. But I'd be active anytime my leave comes sooner.
On a second thought, perhaps, this could be an attempt to put a gulf in between us, but then again, it's your call.
Swthrt, I've always felt we steadily could take it a bit further if you do not lack the ability to be strong, if you would let me help you but yet again, it's your call...
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2018
ballerin:
... Could it be this worse?... You're being pegged down?... Nawaa oo lipsrsealed

Lately, I've been twice as busy than previously would have been due to work reorganization hence more workloads & more responsibilities.
Wish I had a bit spare of time to engage you before evening time. My off days come few and far between. But I'd be active anytime my leave comes sooner.
On a second thought, perhaps, this could be an attempt to put a gulf in between us, but then again, it's your call.
Swthrt, I've always felt we steadily could take it a bit further if you do not lack the ability to be strong, if you would let me help you but yet again, it's your call...

Not really pegged down, i gave him my word, he made me promise, he mistakenly saw our chat, wish i wasnt dat careless, i have to be careful, i dont want to create any doubt so that he wont be suspicious....
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
desreek9:

Not really pegged down, i gave him my word, he made me promise, he mistakenly saw our chat, wish i wasnt dat careless, i have to be careful, i dont want to create any doubt so that he wont be suspicious....
You'd rather not bored me with your hubby tales. I equally had to compromise my ego for your sake, strangely so, you know..
My biz is you not hubby.
babe, you need "up your game", you're slowing us down. we can't remain on a spot for too long. babe c'mon!
We should be talking beyond here obviously.
My beautiful desreek, talk to me "when you snap out"...
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lol, those eyes... cheesy cheesy cheesy

desreek9 lemme know if we can talk by wkend... "if you'd be allowed".. Lol.
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
ballerin:
You'd rather not bored me with your hubby tales. I equally had to compromise my ego for your sake, strangely so, you know..
My biz is you not hubby.
babe, you need "up your game", you're slowing us down. we can't remain on a spot for too long. babe c'mon!
We should be talking beyond here obviously.
My beautiful desreek, talk to me "when you snap out"...

Are you for real?
Was trying to explain things to you but you just had to bring "compromising your ego" into this wow
I'll let you know when we can talk
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
desreek9:

Are you for real?
Was trying to explain things to you but you just had to bring "compromising your ego" into this wow
How's been your day, darl?
hope you're wearing a big smile..

Having asked if we could talk this wkend, it has me beat why we haven't talked yet. Is there any explaining for this?... given the fact that you now dictate the timing of communicating with me

PS: 5hrs on... If you wouldn't talk at night, does it also include afternoon?
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
desreek9:

Are you for real?
Adeba------ omo baba Sola----- , Why playing out this sorta script?... quite an unimpressive acting.

Should I reserve my comments?... Maybe I should.

However, A little of us we fancy does us good. Gimme your hands baby, let's bliss out. Lemme take you on a bliss trip, a trip that completes you.. lemme wrap you around my arms...

** By the way, Don't you go racking your brains ( Trust me, I've Never set my eyes on you in person all my life..I swearigod)
I'm just one hell of a genius who hell or high water, goes any length for his woman... * Winks *
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
wtf! happened? deactivated? shocked. shocked

Baby don't run out on me, Pls come back embarassed embarassed

Never meant it this way, Never gonna hurt you

My love embarassed embarassed

Damn!!
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
ballerin:
wtf! happened? deactivated? shocked. shocked

Baby don't run out on me, Pls come back embarassed embarassed

Never meant it this way, Never gonna hurt you

My love embarassed embarassed

Damn!!

Is this the card you want to use to woo me!!! really!!!! marriage!!! after i told you abt my last relationship
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Is this the card you want to use to woo me!!! really!!!! marriage!!! after i told you abt my last relationship
Lois why have you brought me here?
You told me to get over mine but you're still deep stuck to yours. really?
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
ballerin:
Lois why have you brought me here?
You told me to get over mine but you're still deep stuck to yours. really?

We will talk tomorrow MORNING, BE ONLINE

Gudnite
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Biglittlelois:

We will talk tomorrow MORNING, BE ONLINE
Gudnite
ain't you goint to church?
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
ballerin:
ain't you goint to church?

I will, afternoon then, be online
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I will, afternoon then, be online
Anytime, gimme a mention. Still watching the fight. gudnite
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Biglittlelois(f): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
ballerin, two things? name them
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:
ballerin, two things? name them
Lol!! Not Yet.

What can make you cheat?
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Biglittlelois(f): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
ballerin:

Lol!! Not Yet.

What can make you cheat?

When i found out you're cheating, what can make you cheat?
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

When i found out you're cheating, what can make you cheat?
Nothing, I've cheated enuff.
I noticed you belong to the tit-4-tat school of thought.
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Biglittlelois(f): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
ballerin:
Nothing, I've cheated enuff. I noticed you belong to the tit-4-tat school of thought.

Wow, very blunt, means you cannot be trusted lol
Not really, it's painful when you are faithful and your partner is not
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Wow, very blunt, means you cannot be trusted lol

Not really, it's painful when you are faithful and your partner is not
Can you be trusted either? Do you trust urself? No.

Before you do it, be sure you have exhausted All options. However, once you cheat to get back at him, you may cheat on him again even if he stopped cheating. #MarriageNugget
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Biglittlelois(f): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
ballerin:

Can you be trusted either? Do you trust urself? No.

Before you do it, be sure you have exhausted All options. However, once you cheat to get back at him, you may cheat on him again even if he stopped cheating. #MarriageNugget

Coming from someone that has "cheated enough", well you are right though
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Coming from someone that has "cheated enough", well you are right though
hello oo, I'm single. Erm, maybe I shouldn't have said that.
Biglittlelois, what were your points yesterday?
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Biglittlelois(f): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
ballerin:
hello oo, I'm single. Erm, maybe I shouldn't have said that.
Biglittlelois, why were you here yesterday?

Didnt mean to make you feel bad, sorry,
Now i'm very curious about you smiley

Most guys use the marriage card to entice a lady, when you brought it up yesterday i felt hurt knowing i told you abt my last relationship, that is why i brought you here to remind you i wont fall easily since u just got ( as you said) over someone here
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lol, make me feel bad like how? Can you stop me from finishing up my plate of pepper soup?
You can poke fun at me all you want, I just dey laugh because the rest fingers are pointing at you. Lol.
And I want to know why you're curious?
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Biglittlelois(f): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
ballerin:

Lol, make me feel bad like how? Can you stop me from finishing up my plate of pepper soup?
You can poke fun at me all you want, I just dey laugh because the rest fingers are pointing at you. Lol.
And I want to know why you're curious?

Gist for another day, read my earlier post
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Most guys use the marriage card to entice a lady, when you brought it up yesterday i felt hurt knowing i told you abt my last relationship, that is why i brought you here to remind you i wont fall easily since u just got ( as you said) over someone here
You're still hurting. Let's say, someone had promised you a marriage vow which he broke. Someone else was weighing up the option and you had all the emotions rushing back at you, transfering bottled up emotions. innit?
Clearly, you're not all healed which very possibly could tell on much of your major decisions.
As for me, that is none of my trump cards, was just reviewing my plans. I was neither using your past relationship to outsmart you, scratch that.
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Biglittlelois(f): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
ballerin:

You're still hurting. Let's say, someone had promised you a marriage vow which he broke. Someone else was weighing up the option and you had all the emotions rushing back at you, transfering bottled up emotions. innit?
Clearly, you're not all healed which very possibly could tell on much of your major decisions.
As for me, that is none of my trump cards, was just reviewing my plans. I was neither using your past relationship to outsmart you, scratch that.

Imagine you were in my shoes, you will feel that way, we dont even know each other well,i didnt even expect you to say that soo soon even if that's your intention, i imagine you are a cool guy in soo many ways, you shouldnt fault me for reacting that way, yes i am not all healed cos it happened in december so it's still fresh but i am over him, i have to guard my heart carefully so that i wont be burned again and i dont want to be stone cold in the process.
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by ballerin(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Imagine you were in my shoes, you will feel that way, we dont even know each other well,i didnt even expect you to say that soo soon even if that's your intention, i imagine you are a cool guy in soo many ways, you shouldnt fault me for reacting that way, yes i am not all healed cos it happened in december so it's still fresh but i am over him, i have to guard my heart carefully so that i wont be burned again and i dont want to be stone cold in the process.
Ain't faulting your hurting because I'm aware it's part of one's psychological make up.
To a certain degree, a man has had to secure a workable plan..
I am not even putting such a big proposal before you yet, as rightly said, we haven't well known each other.
End of the day, If I still consider marriage tops this yr, I will go ahead but if I can defer, I will.. But then again, you really have got to heal, you need time.
BTW, if i'm soo cool,why i'm I still single..lol
Re: Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) by Biglittlelois(f): 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
ballerin:
Ain't faulting your hurting because I'm aware it's part of one's psychological make up.
To a certain degree, a man has had to secure a workable plan..
I am not even putting such a big proposal before you yet, as rightly said, we haven't well known each other.
End of the day, If I still consider marriage tops this yr, I will go ahead but if I can defer, I will.. But then again, you really have got to heal, you need time.
BTW, if i'm soo cool,why i'm I still single..lol

I have been wondering why too, i'd like to ask you some questions if you dont mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad / Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) / A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.