Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) (72226 Views)

Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) / University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) / Medical Students Dabbing In School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by doskie(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2016
PhonePlanet:

But the angle is the same, which is what she was calculating. So what's your point
its important to know measurements by visual inspection. How long is ikoyi cross bridge for instance? Could it possibly be 8miles? 8m? 8cm?....you see? They mean different things altogether.
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Davoski222: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
illuminati freaks.
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lovely
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Royle2014(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
foolish girl... *runs outta thread
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
jaybillionaire:
boss, how? After u deposited dem cm thief am ni, yarn d tori

Yes man, after I deposited into their bank account using my ID as depositor's name my account was never credited, I called and called and the only answer they know how to give was that "your account will be credited soon" it's been a month now and they never credited me.I only thank God that I didn't deposit huge money
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
She's actually very bad at math.

Or this is a social experiment she deviced to find out how intelligent her followers are.

Or more accurately, how dumb.
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by danypst: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
this is what we call dabometrics in geometry of triangles....
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by richieperez: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=PhonePlanet post=49060699]
That post got to twitter moments and got thousands of likes. Yours? No likes. Who is the mugu now[/quote ] shey yen ni maami fejè? Likes ko.. Retweets ni..
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
silverline22:

Yes man, after I deposited into their bank account using my ID as depositor's name my account was never credited, I called and called and the only answer they know how to give was that "your account will be credited soon" it's been a month now and they never credited me.I only thank God that I didn't deposit huge money
but wait dd u deposit from shop?
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by konklud22(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
PhonePlanet:

Have you gone through that girl's profile? Im sure she is richer than you and has a far brighter future. You know she made It to twitter moments?
it baffles me DAT u re so dumb to believe DAT a persons riches can be quantified wit a social media profile...
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by nekaa(f): 3:32am On Sep 05, 2016
VolTOxic:
Am I supposed to be impressed? My 7 year old brother can do that.
but he didn't... KMT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Sfvalentine(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
beautiful232:

You no serious ooo

Hello bae...I am very serious... In fact my level of seriousness can make me graduate with first class in Cambridge university.
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2016
Sfvalentine:

Hello bae...I am very serious... In fact my level of seriousness can make me graduate with first class in Cambridge university.

awww
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by fboonmy: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Owk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Certificates Really Overrated? What I Saw In My Uncle's House / Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse / Run Away From OAU Ile Ife If You Love Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.