Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

What Inspired The Ghana Jollof Vs Nigeria N Jollof E-WAR - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Inspired The Ghana Jollof Vs Nigeria N Jollof E-WAR (1228 Views)

World Jollof Day 2018: Three Fun Recipes To Try / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Nigerian Jollof And Ghana Jollof, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Inspired The Ghana Jollof Vs Nigeria N Jollof E-WAR by piperson(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
i'm inthe dark and I'm seriously perplexed seeing the twitter,facebook and instagram war about whose jollof rice taste better, what brought about this disagreement
a friend of mine in ghana said this particular argument has resulted in someone getting stabbed
is this fight not getting out of hand
what are we going to tell our children,,
that the great war between nigeria and ghana was as a result of jollof rice
is the world really coming to an end?
#saynotojollofricerivalry

Re: What Inspired The Ghana Jollof Vs Nigeria N Jollof E-WAR by Heshei: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Finds Beans Inside Pie (pictured) / How To Make Assorted Peppered Meats / Best Breakfast Restaurants In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.