Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Salary Of Health Workers In Big Oil Company Staff Clinics - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Of Health Workers In Big Oil Company Staff Clinics (1615 Views)

Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers / MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc / Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Of Health Workers In Big Oil Company Staff Clinics by mmaryam(f): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2016
Hi nairalanders,

please who has any idea how much the likes of Shell, Exxon mobil, Total and co pay their health workers e.g doctors and pharmacists that work in their staff clinics.

I reckon it might not be as high as they pay their engineers. But I need to know the range of the exact figures.
Re: Salary Of Health Workers In Big Oil Company Staff Clinics by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:04am On Sep 04, 2016
Why.....are you plannin on robbin or kidnappin one undecided (pun-intended)
Re: Salary Of Health Workers In Big Oil Company Staff Clinics by mmaryam(f): 12:21am On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Why.....are you plannin on robbin or kidnappin one undecided
(pun-intended)

I live in Portharcourt and I'm hoping to get in after NYSC. I just want to know how much the pay is to know the kinda struggle I will put in to make sure i get in.

I'm in Portharcourt already,I can as well enjoy its benefits by applying to these companies compared to someone living in ibadan whose best option might be the teaching hospital
Re: Salary Of Health Workers In Big Oil Company Staff Clinics by Starships4u(m): 12:37am On Sep 04, 2016
Don't u think GOOGLE and their official webpages could help
Re: Salary Of Health Workers In Big Oil Company Staff Clinics by mmaryam(f): 12:59am On Sep 04, 2016
Starships4u:
Don't u think GOOGLE and their official webpages could help

I'm not sure what Google is telling me is for general fresh graduates or Fresh graduate engineers. I'm a pharmacist
Re: Salary Of Health Workers In Big Oil Company Staff Clinics by Avalanchee: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
Also looking for a way to get in

(1) (Reply)

Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad / Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. / Spring Bank Employment Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.