Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. (1613 Views)

Farewell NAIRALAND! Thank You NAIRALANDERS! / Make Money Decision Today For Your Future Self / Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 5:03pm On May 11, 2019
Are you grossly underpaid? Or perhaps you've got no job at all or aren't satisfied with the one you have?
What do you do? Do you sit back and hope things get better? Do you walk around with your certificate thereby choosing the path of total financial enslavement?
Now, if you're an ardent reader, you must have come across the book "rich dad poor dad by Robert kiyosaki ". If you haven't, well here's what's up.. Kiyosaki discussed in the book “The Cashflow Quadrant”.. According to this quadrant, a table is divided into four areas. E and S quadrants are on the left side, and B and I quadrants on the right side. The diagram below better explains it. You can be in all quadrants, but most people are not. The goal is to progress through the arrows and become more on the right side of the table.

Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 5:04pm On May 11, 2019
-E Employee (E) – Otherwise known as a job
-Self-Employed (S) – Small business owners or self employed (Doctors, and lawyers)
-Business Owner (B) – Big businesses (500 and more employees). Businesses that are selling products and predefined services.
-Investor (I) – People like Warren Buffet.
Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 5:06pm On May 11, 2019
- Active Income:
On the left side of the table is active income. You are trading time for money. In order to make money you must perform something. Every day you start from zero.
-Passive Income:
On the other side, it is passive income. You do not have to be present to generate income. Things like real estate, stocks, bonds are sources of passive income. You are literally making money while sleeping.
Now here's the ish, the people on the right side of the quadrant are just about 5% of the world population and the left side makes up the remaining 95%.. And control over 80% of the world's money..
Which brings us back to the main target of this post... If you're reading this and you're on the left side of the quadrant or not on the Quadrant at all and you desire not just financial freedom but a stop to the trading of your precious time for money.. If you have a desire to be an independent business owner, that is your own boss and make your money work for you and get back returns then you shouldn't miss this live changing opportunity being granted by iMarketsLive... As the saying goes, "if you want something you've never had then you gotta do something you've never done"... The company gives you an indepth knowledge of how to become a wealthy individual through FOREX.. Note: this isn't a get rich quick scheme so it's gonna need a little bit of dedication from your part which is very possible if you're tired of living the life you're currently living right now.. As the saying goes also, "A day has enough hours, you just have too many excuses"... For those who don't know what FOREX(Foreign Exchange) means, let's get a pre-school on that.

Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 5:08pm On May 11, 2019
-WHAT IS FOREX?
If you've ever traveled to another country, you usually had to find a currency exchange booth
at the airport, and then exchange the money you have in your wallet (if you're a dude) or
purse (if you're a lady) or man purse (if you're a metrosexual)LOL. into the currency of the country you are visiting.
You go up to the counter and notice a screen displaying different exchange rates for different currencies. You find "Japanese yen" and think to yourself, "WOW! My one dollar is worth 100 yen?! And I have ten dollars! I'm going to be rich!!!" (This excitement is quickly killed when you stop by a shop in the airport afterwards to buy a can of soda and, all of a sudden, half your money is gone.) When you do this, you've essentially participated in the forex market! You've exchanged one currency for another. Or in forex trading terms, assuming you're an American visiting Japan, you've sold dollars and bought yen. Before you fly back home, you stop by the currency exchange booth to exchange the YEN money that you miraculously have left over (Tokyo is expensive!) and notice the exchange rates have changed. It's these changes in the exchanges rates that allow you to make money in the foreign exchange market.
The foreign exchange market, which is usually known as "FOREX " or "FX," is the largest
financial market in the world. Compared to the measly $74 billion a day volume of the New
York Stock Exchange, the foreign exchange market looks absolutely ginormous with its $4
TRILLION a day trade volume. Forex rocks our socks!.. Now that you have a basic understanding of what FOREX entails.. You can start enjoying profits from it by joining and learning from iMarketsLive academy.

Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 5:09pm On May 11, 2019
IMarketsLive is one of the largest online Foreign Exchange and Cryptocurrency education platforms that teaches and nurtures you into a professional trader that has your money working for you in the future..
First let me explain. iMarketslive has two separate programs. On one side is the trading. iMarketsLive is a trading trainer and system. They teach, show you and mentor you on how to trade in the Forex and futures markets. When you trade you keep all your earnings. NON of your money goes to iMarkets Live or the iMarkets Live compensation plan it’s ALL yours. (less the small broker fees).

Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 5:12pm On May 11, 2019
On the second side which is optional but is too mouthwatering to refuse anyway is the iMarketsLive compensation plan.
iMarketsLive has an amazing compensation plan.
With iMarketsLive you can get paid on a weekly basis (every Friday) simply by sharing iML with some people, which is a good business venture.. For information on this, I'll advise you get into my profile and click on the link to the video I posted there.. It's a 20 minute video and one with so much information that could change your life for the better.. Grant you that freedom and financial breakthrough that you deeply crave..
You actually need to stop leveraging your precious time working for peanuts.. Time is important and what could be better than having money and also having the time to spend it.. You can't get that with a 9-5 job so why don't you choose a skill that will pay you for life from the comfort of your home so long as you have a mobile device or laptop with an internet connection.. Why don't you drift your focus from becoming a slave to someone to making money work for you.. Why don't you choose to become UNEMPLOYABLE. Yeah you saw right; outright U-N-E-M-P-L-O-Y-A-B-L-E... That is what I currently am and it would be unwise if I kept this opportunity all to myself... Learn how to trade today.. It'll pay your bills for life. It's income isn't dependent on how good or bad the economy is.. Take a cue from Robert kiyosaki and take that big step that would take you from the left side of the quadrant to the right side of it. Like the saying goes "if you want something you've never had, you gotta be prepared to do something you've never done".. Excuses are for people who don't want it bad enough..
Take a look at that video, check out what you like best and if there is anything you need, you can contact me.. My details are on my signature and profile..

Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 5:16pm On May 11, 2019
Android and iPhone users can do well to download the zoom app on your mobile devices from your various stores..
I would be posting zoom meeting id's here from time to time so you can come have a look at the ins and out of forex trading and iMarketsLive which would be taken from time to time by professionals.

All you gotta do is copy the code you see here into your zoom app and click "enter meeting" ..

Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 3:19am On May 12, 2019
smiley

Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 4:29pm On May 12, 2019
Android and iPhone users can do well to download the zoom app on your mobile devices from your various stores..
I would be posting zoom meeting id's here from time to time so you can come have a look at the ins and out of forex trading and iMarketsLive which would be taken from time to time by professionals.

All you gotta do is copy the code you see here into your zoom app and click "enter meeting" ..
Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 7:22pm On May 12, 2019
Picasso live.. Bitcoin trading grin

Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 11:40am On May 13, 2019
� Trading has become the ideal income stream of 21st century!

Learn how to get involved and take advantage of the largest financial market in the world by using a smartphone!

⏰ *8pm*

⚡ *Zain Khan*

� *Date: 13/05/19*

� *How to access the call?*
1. Download *Zoom cloud meetings app* OR go onto their website https://zoom.us
2. Press *'Join Meeting'*
3. Enter meeting ID: *7715276664*
4. Call in *via device audio* to activate audio and hear the host...

Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 7:31pm On May 13, 2019
Zoom meeting!!!!

Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 6:14pm On May 14, 2019
Guest call tonight.. Plug in 9pm Nigerian time..
Zoom app

Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 6:32pm On May 14, 2019
Guest call

*HUGO DE JUSUS*

https://zoom.us/j/9235936476

Zoom ID: 9235936476

Starting at 8pm ��
Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 6:14pm On May 18, 2019
*Saturday, 18 May*

*BUSINESS BUILDING TRAINING *

*8pm*��

��‍� very important call that you don’t have to miss, I will be sharing with you guys why some people are lacking behind whIle others are progressing...
simple steps that you need to follow to be a platinum member in IML �
I know we all like trading but come to think of an extra $150� (#54,000)every Friday �, Not bad right? Nobody will say no to this �. Even Dangote will accept �

*Code*

*Host*
*NAKEED*
Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 10:19pm On May 18, 2019
� *FOREX TEAM MEETING*�

*Date*: Sunday ,19, May 2019

�‍�*Time*: 1pm�

*ONE ON ONE TRAINING*

*Location*: Maryland

DEVICES NEEDED: Mobile Phone�/Laptop�/Tablet�

�� *_Visitors are welcome_*��
Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 2:12pm On May 20, 2019
Zoom call meeting..
Today 7pm
Dont miss it..
Come learn how to take charge of your life.. Opportunity they say, comes but once..

Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 1:43pm On May 22, 2019
� WEBINAR ALERT �

TONIGHT 8pm

HOST - MELISA HILMI

SUBJECT - How i got to p2000.. twice in one year �

ZOOM ID - 5548887957

Will have a Q and A at the end, this call will be for anyone wanting to go hard with team building in gonna show u my story, if anyone wants to plug in feel free, shoutout bosslady shams for the webinar idea
Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 1:44pm On May 22, 2019
Guest call..

Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
� 15 MIN REMINDER - Next WAVE �

�SPREAD THE WORD �

Wednesday July 10th, 2019 �

CHAIRMAN 100 and Master Trainer Gary McSween

DO NOT MISS THIS

www.iMarketsLiveOfficial.com
Re: Learn a skill your future self will thank you for. by PointBlankFOREX: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Should I Pick Up This Offer Or Go To India? / Job Interview Tips - Job Interview Questions And Answers ( A Must Watch ) / Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.