Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings (3090 Views)

I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks / Breaking News! Free Biafra #1000 Naira In Circulation At Abuja / Free Biafra From Nigeria----terry Paulson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by nduprincekc(m): 1:54am On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by SpeedOfLight: 2:16am On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin grin die hard Biafrans, the day that flag will fly higher never to come down, I pray we don't loose many lives out of over joy.

3 Likes

Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by ashjay001(m): 7:26am On Sep 04, 2016
Hmm...

Why not: "Free Biafra: Biafran lady in USA sings"?
Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by thedarkside: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2016
cute...look.....you are free to go where ever you want...you want to claim land,but that is a violation of the contract your ancestors sighnd in 1960.

you are not getting even 1m2 of nigeria.....let the matter rest and be biafrans,the rest of nigeria realy dont care.....you are free......go!...

kanu is a foreign-saboteur,,,we can not let him go...

kanu will be a example to show the rest of the world,that we take the integrity of nigeria very seriously....

KEEPING NIGERIA ONE,IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE !!!!.....

Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2016
thedarkside:
[s]

cute...look.....you are free to go where ever you want...you want to claim land,but that is a violation of the contract your ancestors sighnd in 1960.

you are not getting even 1m2 of nigeria.....let the matter rest and be biafrans,the rest of nigeria realy dont care.....you are free......go!...

kanu is a foreign-saboteur,,,we can not let him go...

kanu will be a example to show the rest of the world,that we take the integrity of nigeria very seriously....

KEEPING NIGERIA ONE,IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE !!!!.....[/s]

Typical yoruba...SMH. Yorubaa... since you love this one Nigeria so much, you MUST FIGHT IN THE NEXT WAR. This is not like the civil war were 70% of Nigerian force were Northerners, and less than 1% of yoruba. Next time around, Hausa-Fulani must conscript all yoruba men between 18-45 to fight for this Nigeria they love so much.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by SpeedOfLight: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2016
Real2020:

Typical yoruba...SMH. Yorubaa... since you love this one Nigeria so much, you MUST FIGHT IN THE NEXT WAR. This is not like the civil war were 70% of Nigerian force were Northerners, and less than 1% of yoruba. Next time around, Hausa-Fulani must conscript all yoruba men between 18-45 to fight for this Nigeria they love so much.
Afojarijas will scamper for safety grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by thedarkside: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2016
Real2020:

what makes you think,i am yoruba??....

you want the south-south to join you,but you dont even recognize a south-southerner.....abegi,stop messing around...

nigeria has no time for new adventures after the clueless-one...

Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2016
thedarkside:
[s]

what makes you think,i am yoruba??....

you want the south-south to join you,but you dont even recognize a south-southerner.....abegi,stop messing around...

nigeria has no time for new adventures after the clueless-one...[/s]

Coward

4 Likes

Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by thedarkside: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2016
Real2020:

Coward

back to sender...

even kanu said,he doesnt believe in peaceful disintegretion....

their is no example in human-history...kanu is smart,you are dumb.....kanu knew its either everything or nothing....

brexit can not be a example for you....we have the contract you sighend in 1960..

the contract doesnt include breakup,,,england own is diffrent,their own include leave when unhappy....

that contract of 1960 binds you to nigeria....go read it and tell me wheather a claus of breakup is their....

the english were smarter than you to include breakup-rules before sighning a agreement to join eu....

short.........

you fucccked up...........BIG TIME....

Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by giftft(f): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2016
thedarkside:

back to sender...

even kanu said,he doesnt believe in peaceful disintegretion....

their is no example in human-history...kanu is smart,you are dumb.....kanu knew its either everything or nothing....

brexit can not be a example for you....we have the contract you sighend in 1960..

the contract doesnt include breakup,,,england own is diffrent,their own include leave when unhappy....

that contract of 1960 binds you to nigeria....go read it and tell me wheather a claus of breakup is their....

the english were smarter than you to include breakup-rules before sighning a agreement to join eu....

short.........

you fucccked up...........BIG TIME....

You mean the same contract that said your president should be waecless?

5 Likes

Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by thedarkside: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2016
giftft:

You mean the same contract that said your president should be waecless?

you mean paper??...the only thing i know is that buhari has outdone jonathan...i have a job,,,i dont care about money no more...and the ladies start noticing me again wink wink wink....i start work tommorow again...and my employer pays regulary...more,,i dont care..

heavens...i am even becoming rich sef...i have sooo much nairas in my account,that i start worrying how to invest it... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..

imagine..

i have 2.250.000nairas in my account....that is only savings-account uooohhhh... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..in only one year,,and i have land(small garden too)..allll mine...
Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by osile2012: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2016
[size=18pt]lol.[/size]
Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by giftft(f): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2016
thedarkside:

you mean paper??...the only thing i know is that buhari has outdone jonathan...i have a job,,,i dont care about money no more...and the ladies start noticing me again wink wink wink....i start work tommorow again...and my employer pays regulary...more,,i dont care..

heavens...i am even becoming rich sef...i have sooo much nairas in my account,that i start worrying how to invest it... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..

imagine..

i have 2.250.000nairas in my account....that is only savings-account uooohhhh... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..in only one year,,and i have land(small garden too)..allll mine...

That shows how hungry and daft you are
Please meet senator Ben for a dose

2 Likes

Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by thedarkside: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2016
giftft:

That shows how hungry and daft you are
Please meet senator Ben for a dose

me,meet a mullato,will never happen....i only have contact with straight people..not half-half people.....

luke-warm,spit out!!!... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by LajaLaba: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2016
IPOB are jesters grin please keep the comedy coming!
Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by ShootToKill: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2016
pro-fulani yorubamudeens will feel like strangling the lady. grin

2 Likes

Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2016
thedarkside:

me,meet a mullato,will never happen....i only have contact with straight people..not half-half people.....

luke-warm,spit out!!!... tongue tongue tongue tongue

i dont know why when yorubas a caught red handed here they will start denying.. are u ashamed of ur tryb or are u trying to be a coward... pls i need explanation.

u claim south-south yet ur commenta here were against jonathan and ben bruce...who are S/S pple?

UR EXHIBITIONS HERE ARE TYPICALLY YORUBARIZED.
no offense

1 Like

Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by thedarkside: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

i dont know why when yorubas a caught red handed here they will start denying.. are u ashamed of ur tryb or are u trying to be a coward... pls i need explanation.

u claim south-south yet ur commenta here were against jonathan and ben bruce...who are S/S pple?

UR EXHIBITIONS HERE ARE TYPICALLY YORUBARIZED.
no offense

is urhobo not in the south-south anymore??..it is history that our urhobo women poisond your biafran soldiers...

we will never join biafra..be sure of that,once and for all...we dont care how many igbo speaking tribes are in the south-south...

we dont like biafra...GO TO HELL!!!!!... angry angry angry
Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by SpeedOfLight: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
thedarkside:

is urhobo not in the south-south anymore??..it is history that our urhobo women poisond your biafran soldiers...

we will never join biafra..be sure of that,once and for all...we dont care how many igbo speaking tribes are in the south-south...

Afojarija be proud of your region, up coming generation will read your comments, cast and bind you.

1 Like

Re: Free Biafra- Nigeria Lady In Usa Sings by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
thedarkside:

u are a thinking like a lost kid.
ur opinion in nairaland dnt justify wat millions of urhobo think abt biafra.
i have urhobo peeps who are reasonable
who understand biafra struggle
so ur opinion is inconsequential....

however count urself luck today for abusing me....i wont start online beef with u today being sunday..
im not as unreasonable as you are....
but if u want to try me... leav this mention and quote me tomorrow.
and i promise to make nairaland very uncomfortable for u to stay.....TRY ME TOMORROW
I WILL TELL u WAT WILL MAKE U REGREATE BEIGN ALIVE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death / Biafra: Igbo's Can Never Get Biafra And They Will Not Get Any Good Appointment F / A Quote From Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.