Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences (761 Views)

Ogun Police Arrests Cultists For Armed Robbery, Recovers 10 Cars (photo) / Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) / What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by Rilema: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2009
The robbery I can remember is when assisin came to our street with comfirm guns and bullet.They were shooting everybody,the reason is because they have come about a week ago.And we catch three of them and injure the rest,the three were killed(we burn them to death)so they came back for revenge.That day they killed 29 people in our street and 10 people in the other street.They were entering into our houses killing people.That was the saddess day of my life though we manage to escape unkilled but that day I was badly shot.The must funny part of the issue was that they were killing the boiz and the first born of each family.That was my experience[/color] embarassed[color=#990000]
Re: Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by Ndipe(m): 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
Rilema:

The robbery I can remember is when assisin came to our street with comfirm guns and bullet.They were shooting everybody,the reason is because they have come about a week ago.And we catch three of them and injure the rest,the three were killed(we burn them to death)so they came back for revenge.That day they killed 29 people in our street and 10 people in the other street.They were entering into our houses killing people.That was the saddess day of my life though we manage to escape unkilled but that day I was badly shot.The must funny part of the issue was that they were killing the boiz and the first born of each family.That was my experience[/color] embarassed[color=#990000]

What's funny about this tragic experience of killing "the boiz and the first born of each family?"

(1) (Reply)

Extra Judicial Killing ( User's Discretion Seriously Advised ) / Man, 27, Arraigned For Raping 4-year-old Orphan / Jealous Housewife Kills Husband, Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.