Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] (3107 Views)

8 Steps To A Better Relationship With God / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 04, 2016
Hello friends! Peace and love!
We will be taking a look at some 'special persons' who erroneously assumed they could toy with the Lord and get away with it.
1. JOHN LENNON(Singer):
Some years ago, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:
“Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that, I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him”(1966).
Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.
2. TANCREDO NEVES(President of Brazil ):
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before his inauguration as President and he died.
3. CAZUZA (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):
During A show in Canecio (Rio de Janeiro), while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said: “God, that's for you”.
He died at the age of 32 of lung cancer, in a horrible manner.
4. THE TITANIC:
A reporter asked the man who built the Titanic how safe the Titanic would be. With an ironic tone he said: “Not even God can sink the Titanic”.
The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic.
5. MARILYN MONROE (Actress):
She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.
He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.
After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said: “I don't need your Jesus”. A week later, she was found dead in her apartment.
6. BON SCOTT (Singer):
The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang: “Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell”. On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.
7. CAMPINAS (IN 2005):
In Campinas , Brazil, a group of drunk friends, went to pick up a friend. The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends. She said to her daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car, “My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You”.
She responded: “Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, 'Cause Inside Here, It's Already Full”.
Hours later, news came that they had been involved in a fatal accident; everyone had died.
The car was mangled beyond recognition, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact.
To their amazement, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken.
8. CHRISTINE HEWITT (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer):
She said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.
In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her car.
See Jude 10.
. Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the NAME of JESUS.
Many have died, but only Jesus died and ROSE again, and He lives forever.
. Only fools say that there is no God; and 'class one' fools open their mouths and abuse the LORD before Whom even satan and the hordes of hell bow and tremble -Psalm 14:1; James 2:19; Ephesians 1:19-23; Philippians 2:8-11; Revelation 5:11-14.
. Isn't it rather funny, that some of the folks who abuse God, cringe and shiver even at a mere thought of satan? satan actually got FINISHED at the Cross of Calvary -he means NOTHING to the Believer. We only need to KNOW WHO WE REALLY ARE IN CHRIST.
. The Christians who fight for themselves certainly do not know their God. The better you get to know Him, the more peaceful in the faces of billows, tempests and tumult you would be. BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD...
. If you haven't given your heart to Christ, another opportunity has presented itself. It has nothing to do with being a member of a Church or even a Church worker; it's all about getting to know Him PERSONALLY. The truth is, most 'PASTORS' do not even know Him -quite shameful. CHURCH MEMBERSHIP DOESN'T MAKE YOU A CHRISTIAN; A CONSCIOUS WALK WITH CHRIST IS CHRISTIANITY.
. It's simple: ask Him to forgive your sins, and come into your heart to be your Lord and Saviour; and then begin to live for Him.
Your eternity depends on this sole decision.
GOD BLESS YOU GREATLY!
*PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE.
-ROCK

2 Likes

Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by herzern(m): 4:21am On Sep 04, 2016
Nice Compilation......
Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by sonofluc1fer: 4:35am On Sep 04, 2016
Jesus
Flogged, stabbed, spat on, nailed on a cross for blasphemy

Jesus's disciples
Most were.crucified like their Senior Blasphemer leader. A free were boiled in oil.

The Bible is a horrible book that should be burnt and forgotten. It is a relic of the savage and barbaric past of the Jews. Africa will continue to resemble the Old Testament as long as their minds remain captured between the pages of Genesis and Revelations.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by orisa37: 4:49am On Sep 04, 2016
Happy Sunday!!!!
Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 04, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Jesus

Jesus's disciples
Most were.crucified like their Senior Blasphemer leader. A free were boiled in oil.

The Bible is a horrible book that should be burnt and forgotten. It is a relic of the savage and barbaric past of the Jews. Africa will continue to resemble the Old Testament as long as their minds remain captured between the pages of Genesis and Revelations.

Dear son of lucifer, if actually you are whom you claim to be, you would have known that things happened to Christ and His followers specifically according to Prophecy, and that the Bible is the PROPHETIC BOOK.
If little lucy has not told you how he was flushed out of Heaven disgracefully, I suggest you consult the Bible: your end has already been clearly established.

1 Like

Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by sonofluc1fer: 5:08am On Sep 04, 2016
ROCK100:

If little lucy has not told you how he was flushed out of Heaven disgracefully, I suggest you consult the Bible:
The Bible lies. Why should I trust it? I have better books to read. Jesus, Moses and David combined won't be able to operate an iPhone. What do I gain to learn from them? What can they teach that will be useful in 2016? How has Bible knowledge helped you apart from tell you fancy fables like Heaven and other such nonsense?

Shift...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 04, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

The Bible lies. Why should I trust it? I have better books to read. Jesus, Moses and David combined won't be able to operate an iPhone. What do I gain to learn from them? What can they teach that will be useful in 2016? How has Bible knowledge helped you apart from tell you fancy fables like Heaven and other such nonsense?

Shift...

You are such an interesting fellow. The Bible lies, right? Please from whence did your name come if not from the Bible.
I have very great doubt that you are a son of lucifer. How could you claim to be lucifer's son and yet ignorant of your SOURCE? Even demons believe and shudder.
Please cease faking 'son of lucifer' and come to Christ while you have time still. Every true son of lucifer knows the TRUTH, but you're shrouded in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by ificatchmodeh: 5:32am On Sep 04, 2016
God bless you.
Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by sonofluc1fer: 5:36am On Sep 04, 2016
ROCK100:

You are such an interesting fellow. The Bible lies, right? Please from whence did your name come if not from the Bible.
I.
Lucifer is another name for Venus/ the morning star. There are people named Jesus who aren't Christians and have never read the Bible. The earlier you realise the Bible was written by drunk ignorant men, the better for you and your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 04, 2016
JESUS REMAINS THE LORD OVER ALL, UNCONTESTED!
Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 04, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Lucifer is another name for Venus/ the morning star. There are people named Jesus who aren't Christians and have never read the Bible. The earlier you realise the Bible was written by drunk ignorant men, the better for you and your mind.

Sir, please be very sincere with me, so I'd know how to handle you this morning. ARE YOU TRULY A SON OF LUCIFER(satan)?
Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by sonofluc1fer: 5:55am On Sep 04, 2016
ROCK100:

Sir, please be very sincere with me, so I'd know how to handle you this morning. ARE YOU TRULY A SON OF LUCIFER(satan)?
Satan does not exist. I'm Atheist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by massive1019(m): 6:06am On Sep 04, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Jesus

Jesus's disciples

1 word for this guy...

Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 04, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Satan does not exist. I'm Atheist.

Could you please tell me who this lucifer, whose son you passionately claim to be, really is? Maybe he's not the lucifer I know afterall.
Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by MaziOmenuko: 6:35am On Sep 04, 2016
ROCK100:

Could you please tell me who this lucifer, whose son you passionately claim to be, really is? Maybe he's not the lucifer I know afterall.

sonofluc1fer:

1 Like

Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by CIGARETTE: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2016
ROCK100:
We will be taking a look at some 'special persons' who erroneously assumed they could toy with the Lord and get away with it.
1. JOHN LENNON(Singer):
“Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that, I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him”(1966).
Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before his inauguration as President and he died.
During A show in Canecio (Rio de Janeiro), while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said: “God, that's for you”.
4. THE TITANIC:
A reporter asked the man who built the Titanic how safe the Titanic would be. With an ironic tone he said: “Not even God can sink the Titanic”.
After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said: “I don't need your Jesus”. A week later, she was found dead in her apartment.
6. BON SCOTT (Singer):
The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang: “Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell”. On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.
7. CAMPINAS (IN 2005):
In Campinas , Brazil, a group of drunk friends, went to pick up a friend. The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends. She said to her daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car, “My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You”.
She responded: “Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, 'Cause Inside Here, It's Already Full”.
Hours later, news came that they had been involved in a fatal accident; everyone had died.
The car was mangled beyond recognition, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact.
See Jude 10.
. Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the NAME of JESUS.
. Only fools say that there is no God; and 'class one' fools open their mouths and abuse the LORD before Whom even satan and the hordes of hell bow and tremble -Psalm 14:1; James 2:19; Ephesians 1:19-23; Philippians 2:8-11; Revelation 5:11-14.
. Isn't it rather funny, that some of the folks who abuse God, cringe and shiver even at a mere thought of satan? satan actually got FINISHED at the Cross of Calvary -he means NOTHING to the Believer. We only need to KNOW WHO WE REALLY ARE IN CHRIST.
. The Christians who fight for themselves certainly do not know their God. The better you get to know Him, the more peaceful in the faces of billows, tempests and tumult you would be. BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD...
. If you haven't given your heart to Christ, another opportunity has presented itself. It has nothing to do with being a member of a Church or even a Church worker; it's all about getting to know Him PERSONALLY. The truth is, most 'PASTORS' do not even know Him -quite shameful. CHURCH MEMBERSHIP DOESN'T MAKE YOU A CHRISTIAN; A CONSCIOUS WALK WITH CHRIST IS CHRISTIANITY.
. It's simple: ask Him to forgive your sins, and come into your heart to be your Lord and Saviour; and then begin to live for Him.
GOD BLESS YOU GREATLY!
-ROCK
Y am I mentioned in number 3 undecided
Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by CAPSLOCKED: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Jesus

Jesus's disciples

A RELIGION BUILT ON THREAT?
"IF YOU DON'T DO THIS OR DO THAT, YOU'LL DIE SORROWFULLY AND FIND YOUR BLOODY SOUL IN HELL. "

SEE HOW THE OP COMPILED A LIST OF PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T BELIEVE IN GOD AND HOW THEY DIED, BUT IGNORED THE HUNDREDS WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS EXISTENCE BUT ARE STILL BALLING HARDER THAN THE BELIEVERS.

BILL GATES, MARK ZUCKERBERG, GEORGE CARLIN, KATHY GRIFFINS... AND MANY OTHERS. THEY'RE MILLIONAIRES, GENEROUS, CHARITABLE, AND HARD WORKING. THEY DIDN'T NEED PRAYERS TO SUCCEED, THEY DON'T NEED GOD TO BALL..

THEY DON'T EVEN PAY TITHES!

1 Like

Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by CIGARETTE: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Jesus

Jesus's disciples

chai
Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by hopefulLandlord: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2016
Ignorant thread

OP, tell me how the apostles fare

How the apostles of Jesus died

1. MATHEW
Suffered martyrdom in Ethiopia, Killed by a sword wound.
2. MARK
Died in Alexandria, Egypt , after being dragged by Horses through the streets until he was dead.
3. LUKE
Was hanged in Greece as a result of his tremendous Preaching to the lost.
4. JOHN
Faced martyrdom when he was boiled in huge Basin of boiling oil during a wave of persecution In Rome. However, he was miraculously delivered From death.
John was then sentenced to the mines on the prison Island of Patmos. He wrote his prophetic Book of Revelation on Patmos . The apostle John was later freed and returned to serve As Bishop of Edessa in modern Turkey . He died as an old man, the only apostle to die peacefully

5. PETER
He was crucified upside down on an x-shaped cross.
According to church tradition it was because he told his tormentors that he felt unworthy to die In the same way that Jesus Christ had died.

6. JAMES
The leader of the church in Jerusalem , was thrown over a hundred feet down from the southeast pinnacle of the Temple when he refused to deny his faith in Christ. When they discovered that he survived the fall, his
enemies beat James to death with a fuller's club.
* This was the same pinnacle where Satan had taken Jesus during the Temptation.

7. JAMES THE SON OF ZEBEDEE
Was a fisherman by trade when Jesus Called him to a lifetime of ministry. As a strong leader of the church, James was ultimately beheaded at Jerusalem. The Roman officer who guarded James watched amazed as James defended his faith at his trial. Later, the officer Walked beside James to the place of execution. Overcome by conviction, he declared his new faith to the judge and Knelt beside James to accept beheading as a Christian.
8. BARTHOLOMEW
Also known as Nathaniel Was a missionary to Asia. He witnessed for our Lord in present day Turkey. Bartholomew was martyred for his preaching in Armenia where he was flayed to death by a whip.
9. ANDREW
Was crucified on an x-shaped cross in Patras, Greece. After being whipped severely by seven soldiers they tied his body to the cross with cords to prolong his agony. His followers reported that, when he was led toward the cross, Andrew saluted it in these words: 'I have long desired and expected this happy hour. The cross has been consecrated by the body of Christ hanging on it.' He continued to preach to his tormentors For two days until he expired.
10. THOMAS
Was stabbed with a spear in India during one of his missionary trips to establish the church in the Sub-continent.
11. JUDE
Was killed with arrows when he refused to deny his faith in Christ.
12. MATHIAS
The apostle chosen to replace the traitor Judas Iscariot, was stoned and then beheaded.
13. PAUL
Was tortured and then beheaded by the evil Emperor Nero at Rome in A.D. 67. Paul endured a lengthy imprisonment, which allowed him to write his many epistles to the churches he had formed throughout the Roman Empire. These letters, which taught many of the foundational Doctrines of Christianity, form a large portion of the New Testament.

3 Likes

Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by CAPSLOCKED: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Ignorant thread

OP, tell me how the apostles fare

How the apostles of Jesus died

1. MATHEW
Suffered martyrdom in Ethiopia, Killed by a sword wound.
2. MARK
Died in Alexandria, Egypt , after being dragged by Horses through the streets until he was dead.
3. LUKE
Was hanged in Greece as a result of his tremendous Preaching to the lost.
4. JOHN
Faced martyrdom when he was boiled in huge Basin of boiling oil during a wave of persecution In Rome. However, he was miraculously delivered From death.
John was then sentenced to the mines on the prison Island of Patmos. He wrote his prophetic Book of Revelation on Patmos . The apostle John was later freed and returned to serve As Bishop of Edessa in modern Turkey . He died as an old man, the only apostle to die peacefully

5. PETER
He was crucified upside down on an x-shaped cross.
According to church tradition it was because he told his tormentors that he felt unworthy to die In the same way that Jesus Christ had died.

6. JAMES
The leader of the church in Jerusalem , was thrown over a hundred feet down from the southeast pinnacle of the Temple when he refused to deny his faith in Christ. When they discovered that he survived the fall, his
enemies beat James to death with a fuller's club.
* This was the same pinnacle where Satan had taken Jesus during the Temptation.

7. JAMES THE SON OF ZEBEDEE
Was a fisherman by trade when Jesus Called him to a lifetime of ministry. As a strong leader of the church, James was ultimately beheaded at Jerusalem. The Roman officer who guarded James watched amazed as James defended his faith at his trial. Later, the officer Walked beside James to the place of execution. Overcome by conviction, he declared his new faith to the judge and Knelt beside James to accept beheading as a Christian.
8. BARTHOLOMEW
Also known as Nathaniel Was a missionary to Asia. He witnessed for our Lord in present day Turkey. Bartholomew was martyred for his preaching in Armenia where he was flayed to death by a whip.
9. ANDREW
Was crucified on an x-shaped cross in Patras, Greece. After being whipped severely by seven soldiers they tied his body to the cross with cords to prolong his agony. His followers reported that, when he was led toward the cross, Andrew saluted it in these words: 'I have long desired and expected this happy hour. The cross has been consecrated by the body of Christ hanging on it.' He continued to preach to his tormentors For two days until he expired.
10. THOMAS
Was stabbed with a spear in India during one of his missionary trips to establish the church in the Sub-continent.
11. JUDE
Was killed with arrows when he refused to deny his faith in Christ.
12. MATHIAS
The apostle chosen to replace the traitor Judas Iscariot, was stoned and then beheaded.
13. PAUL
Was tortured and then beheaded by the evil Emperor Nero at Rome in A.D. 67. Paul endured a lengthy imprisonment, which allowed him to write his many epistles to the churches he had formed throughout the Roman Empire. These letters, which taught many of the foundational Doctrines of Christianity, form a large portion of the New Testament.

THESE HORRIFIC EVENTS WERE FORGED TO BUY THE PITY OF BELIEVERS...

1 Like

Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by CAPSLOCKED: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2016
ROCK100:
1. JOHN LENNON(Singer):

SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT THE ANGELS OF GOD SHOT HIM?

NEVER KNEW THAT THEY'VE CHANGED THEIR CHOICE OF WEAPONS FROM THE GOOD OL ARROWS WITH BOWS AND SWORDS TO RIFFLES AND TANKS.
Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by otemanuduno: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2016
ROCK100:
1. JOHN LENNON(Singer):
4. THE TITANIC:
6. BON SCOTT (Singer):
7. CAMPINAS (IN 2005):
See Jude 10.
GOD BLESS YOU GREATLY!
-ROCK

All these things are propaganda. God Almighty hasn't been toyed with and he doesn't punish anyone. All the lies propagated by Christians and Jews are just what they are... LIES.

Pls try update it concerning me later. See what I'll say:

IF yahweh comes my way, I will trample upon him and deal with him as a father deals with his erring child.
Yahweh is not worth up to my pair of shoes cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by hopefulLandlord: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

THESE HORRIFIC EVENTS WERE FORGED TO BUY THE PITY OF BELIEVERS...

Even the bible couldn't keep track of it's lies

https://www.nairaland.com/3206720/easter-quiz-christians-test-knowledge
Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by paulGrundy(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Your claim is incorrect. Apostle Paul a major writer of the new testament had a doctorate degree in mosaic law, was a trained orator and writer. As a matter of fact the Mosaic law gave commands about health that has been proven by modern science, time and time again. Take for instance In Leviticus 3:17, we read that "you shall eat neither fat nor blood" (cf. Leviticus 7:23–27). One of the most significant discoveries in the last century was that high fat diets are linked to increased levels of heart disease, stroke, cancer of the colon and breast and a host of other pathologies—including obesity—that bring additional complications. Our challenge is to learn to recognize major sources of fat in our diet (visible fats on meat, fatty cuts of meat—like bacon, generous amounts of heavy dressings, spoonfuls of oil, etc.), and reduce our intake of fats that are high in calories and often high in saturated fats.
Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by GENERALCASHMIR(m): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2016
After reading all this comments,so much tears in my heart,well all I have to say,is I pray God personally reveals himself to most of your here,paul was worst than most of your guys,until he had a personal encounter with God,
Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by Uyi168: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2016
Op,regarding titanic,u'd agree with me that xtians too were among those that died..so u mean to tel me that your god would because of d sin of one man destroy the lives of over a thousand people...does that make sense to u?

1 Like

Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

A RELIGION BUILT ON THREAT?
"IF YOU DON'T DO THIS OR DO THAT, YOU'LL DIE SORROWFULLY AND FIND YOUR BLOODY SOUL IN HELL. "

SEE HOW THE OP COMPILED A LIST OF PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T BELIEVE IN GOD AND HOW THEY DIED, BUT IGNORED THE HUNDREDS WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS EXISTENCE BUT ARE STILL BALLING HARDER THAN THE BELIEVERS.

BILL GATES, MARK ZUCKERBERG, GEORGE CARLIN, KATHY GRIFFINS... AND MANY OTHERS. THEY'RE MILLIONAIRES, GENEROUS, CHARITABLE, AND HARD WORKING. THEY DIDN'T NEED PRAYERS TO SUCCEED, THEY DON'T NEED GOD TO BALL..

THEY DON'T EVEN PAY TITHES!

I'll get this concept simplified. We must first understand that God is ORDERLY. 
Sir, after you got admitted into the university, a handbook for students was given you, right? That handbook contains all the 'do's and don'ts' of the school. 
Go ahead, violate those 'wicked' rules, then come back and tell me what happened. 
.  After you got employed into that company, you were given a manual containing its 'wicked' laws. You happily signed and resumed work. Break any one of those laws and I'm so sure your employer will give you a thumbs up and cheer you on.
.  You got married and brought forth kids. As a responsible father/mother, you know what's good for the kids. You wisely layed  down the path you believe they should tread to become great people, and they flouted your directives; just ensure you congratulate them after they've become irresponsible in life. 
.  The Creator of the earth established Laws that would sustain His creation, and then one creature that knows neither what is going on in his body right now nor what could happen in the next minute, decides that rebellion is the best; well your guess is as good as mine. 
.  You discipline your kids when they disobey you, even when you didn't create them, and it is right; but the One Who made you, Whose breath you live by, shouldn't control you, right? Give yourself a clap. 
Listen, God's Laws are not OPTIONAL; they are CONDITIONAL. Even science tells you that there are law governing life; break them to your detriment.
The gadgets you use at home even have manuals, but the Manufacturer of your life shouldn't bother you with 'unnecessary' laws, right?  Now that's the path to eternal damnation.
Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by onwuakpachris(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2016
WHAT NONSENCE!!!!!!...what of millions of people that believed and love God with their lives but were disappointed...believers will pray..and if it works..then praise the lord..God answers by fire.!!..but if it dosent work..which is more often than not..then God answers in mysterious ways...God wants to teach us a lesson...God promised in the Bible that his people shall inherit the earth and all is thereof..but what is happening today...who is inheriting the earth and all is thereof..when js 62 " not so righteous" individuals have half of the world's wealth...and billions of others that believe in God are dyeing of hunger and thirst..and God is just in heaven eating praises and js watching his children suffer...and of cus the religious leaders will always tell u not to worry that God has big plans in heaven and not here on earth 4 his people..and people are listening..giving d little they av as offerings..but js take a look into those religious leaders life and see how big they live with their families..what other form of deception can be greater than that..of course believers will always say that..yes God made the world so good and that it was not his plan and purpose for his people to suffer..but that satan destroyed everything and made the world so bad..what stupid..nonsense argument!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...how can a so powerful good..omni..whatever! God just sit and watch as a less powerful bad devil destroy everything he created..js sit and watch as evil dominates the good world he created?..people die and people blame d devil..but how can devil take a life that was created by God..how can d devil make people suffer so much in this world if God dosnt want it to be so...
Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by ERONX(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2016
hmmm
Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by onwuakpachris(m): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2016
come to even think of it...if those christian leaders during the dark ages knew that everything they wanted us to believe were true..then why were they so threatened..so scared..so afraid of scientists of that era who were disproving all their claims about creation and how the earth works with solid facts..that they resorted to burning those scientists and their works at the stakes as " heretics"..that is how can you be so much afraid and threatened by a supposed "lie" that u resorted to killing those "liars" to shut them up forever when you know that everything u v been saying is "true"..not js even true but backed by " a supreme most poweful God"....and that with time..that everyone will come to know that all u v been saying is nothing but the truth...??
Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by hahn(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2016
Really?

Re: People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] by hahn(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Jesus

Jesus's disciples

GBAM!

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Music: Hillsong Worship- There Is More Full Album Download / Why Do Christian Celebrate Easter When Is Not In Bible? / What's The Difference Btw A Sinner And An Unbeliever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.