Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters (27128 Views)

To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) / Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by tola400: 4:26am On Sep 04, 2016
The emir pictured with two of his daughters, Shahida and Aisha.

See Photo below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/04/emir-of-kano-sanusi-lamido-pictured-with-his-beautiful-daughters/

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by HungerBAD: 4:28am On Sep 04, 2016
Odikwa.

I like my Head very well,so I will keep my love to the South of Nigeria.

Not going to KA let alone KAno,to see that beautiful lady in the picture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by ikarm17: 4:31am On Sep 04, 2016
Is she getting married to a Yoruba man? Or she just likes the Yoruba attire?

Sanusi, the problem with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by Larryfest(m): 4:34am On Sep 04, 2016
Na wa o ...Is this girl not older than his last wife

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by ikarm17: 4:38am On Sep 04, 2016
Larryfest:
Na wa o ...Is this girl not older than his last wife

She prolly is.

Child bride is only for poor Northerners. Just like religion is for poor suckers.

11 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by Goldencollins: 4:49am On Sep 04, 2016
This Emir won't marry his daughters off at 18yrs but he will be quick to jump on other people's 16yrs old daughters. Nonsense. Only the poor are affected by religious rules in the north but the rich can do as they like if you doubt me,where is there hijab? ?

11 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by Ishilove: 4:54am On Sep 04, 2016
ikarm17:

She prolly is.

Child bride is only for poor Northerners. Just like religion is for poor suckers.
Child gini?

Dude, his last wife was 18 when he married her. That's the legal age of consent.

Let's not be sentimental here. The North is the hotbed of culturally recognised, paedophilia motivated marriages but the case of Sanusi and his youngest wife is not one.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by ikarm17: 5:04am On Sep 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Child gini?

Dude, his last wife was 18 when he married her. That's the legal age of consent.

Let's not be sentimental here. The North is the hotbed of culturally recognised, paedophilia motivated marriages but the case of Sanusi and his youngest wife is not one.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-5RzWg6qckac/V7QjNhoxbyI/AAAAAAAAAoU/ERMJR4FM8nsWO9ObzKKdcNOFj6wyezzGQCLcB/s400/Jocasta_eye_roll.gif[/img]

11 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by maryjan8(f): 5:54am On Sep 04, 2016
So lovely

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by ladyF(f): 6:01am On Sep 04, 2016
Awnnn cheesy
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by jmichlins(m): 6:22am On Sep 04, 2016
you keep your daughters close to your home and send them to best schools money can offer even when they don't have the brains but will advise your subjects to do otherwise on the claim that some man many centuries ago married a thirteen years old girl

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by joseph1832(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Child gini?

When I served in the north, the almost common disease you see there is VVF, and the have special hospitals for it, and of course, the usual patients are 'small small' girls.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by OCTAVO: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by inositol88(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2016
see fine fine daughters!!!!!

Sarki Kano, dia is joy in sharing oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by cold(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2016
Cool but i hope he doesn't get up to any funny business with his daughters. These five times daily head nodders are capable of anything. Just saying o!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by thrillionaire(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2016
I think this emir dude love the attention y'all are giving him unduly

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by thrillionaire(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2016
I think this emir dude love the undue attention y'all are giving him

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by justdivine: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2016
Nice pix

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2016
Naturally ahead of other region

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by Emboabajunior(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2016
Goldencollins:
This Emir won't marry his daughters off at 18yrs but he will be quick to jump on other people's 16yrs old daughters. Nonsense. Only the poor are affected by religious rules in the north but the rich can do as they like if you doubt me,where is there hijab? ?
Can't you just admire the picture without bringing this up?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by sunexameh(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2016
will this reduce the price of a bag of rice??Some One Shold Help Me And Tell PMB that A Bag Of Rice Is Now sold for 25000 Naira

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by jegz25(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2016
joseph1832:
When I served in the north, the almost common disease you see there is VVF, and the have special hospitals for it, and of course, the usual patients are 'small small' girls.
but una girls dey also collect diffrerent kinds of joysticks b4 dt age in d south. J3 student knws hw 2 knack,nd so many unwanted child pregnancy.also served in d south.so let's stop d sentiments

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Odikwa.

I like my Head very well,so I will keep my love to the South of Nigeria.

Not going to KA let alone KAno,to see that beautiful lady in the picture.

Poor boy ... so u still single? No hope till the dulllards recession wind .... undecided
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2016
Who dem epp?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by joseph1832(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2016
jegz25:
but una girls dey also collect diffrerent kinds of joysticks b4 dt age in d south. J3 student knws hw 2 knack,nd so many unwanted child pregnancy.also served in d south.so let's stop d sentiments
But JS3 students here don't come to class when they're pregnant.

In the north, even JS1 student come to class heavily pregnant.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2016
A man's weakness is in his daughters.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by BE811APP: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2016
I like dis guy bcuz he has started saying his mind on Buharis Govt too...

Seems his Mouth diarrhea doesnt have boundaries...lol grin
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2016
I saw some post on sanusi last wife.I saw it all where I served: akwa Ibom..the girls were so wayward!.. As far as Js1 and Js2 ..and I served in a village let to talk of girls in Uyo..so really let's put sentiments aside..the legal age of consent is 18 yrs old...

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by Oches4me(m): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2016
cold:
Cool but i hope he doesn't get up to any funny business with his daughters. These five times daily head nodders are capable of anything. Just saying o!
u think so because immorality is common in the south u came from, is not the same in the North, that is y u can wake-up without herring pastors rapping it members.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by horrmorr(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2016
Dash me that ur fair complexion daughter,so that I will be using her to be stretching my back

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House / Photos Of Oba Elegushi, Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Land / The Tortoise And The Snake - A Yoruuba Folk Tale [contrast To America's Tale]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.