Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters (27127 Views)

To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) / Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by SmartThief(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2016
Dangote's Sons loading...
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by mistarsam(m): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2016
Oches4me:
u think so because immorality is common in the south u came from, is not the same in the North,
I LAFF IN HAUSA. I'M PRESENTLY SERVING IN THE NORTH. THE KIND OF ATROCITIES COMMITTED BY THE YOUNG GIRLS (IN HIJAB OF COURSE) IN THE NIGHT ALONG DARK STREET CORNERS WILL MAKE THE DEVIL ASHAMED. LET ME MAKE IT SIMPLE FOR YOU: THE YOUTHS OVER HERE ENGAGE IN CASUAL SECX ALONG DARK CORNERS

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by Juell(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2016
Just wondering.......is the hijab meant for only the poor muslems?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by winj: 11:59am On Sep 04, 2016
He should return the money he stole from the CBN
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by barbieimmaculate: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
beautiful
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by JuanDeDios: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Child gini?

Dude, his last wife was 18 when he married her. That's the legal age of consent.

Let's not be sentimental here. The North is the hotbed of culturally recognised, paedophilia motivated marriages but the case of Sanusi and his youngest wife is not one.
I think he was on about the fact Sanusi's daughter is single despite being a full grown adult, whereas a poor man's daughter would have long been married off.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by GuyfawkesAB(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
Was expecting to see girls covered from head to toe in black burqas and hijab. Shame!

And the poverty-stricken ones will continue to go extreme on religion.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by BABANGBALI: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
But why dem come resemble him driver now?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by Ralphdan(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
Abeg who dis man epp
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Pictured With His Daughters by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
I thought they were all married

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) / Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) / PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Visits NYSC Camp In Ede, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.