Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) (15611 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / See what Trump did next with the Jehovah’s Witnesses in their place of Worship / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
dueal:

So you avoid being grouped under a registered Christian establishment in Nigeria. But quick to shout Jehovah Witnesses is bad.

Judge yourself.

Lol, the guy is a clown

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jozzy4:

Lol, the guy is a clown
Jozzy4:

grin grin
dueal:

And what doctrine would that be? That your concept of rapture is wrong, or that you search for the kingdom of God elsewhere? I bet you know little to nothing about anything the Bible talks about.

1Cor 1:18 the preaching of the cross to them who perish foolishness, bur to us who are being saved is the power of God.

The thread is based on what the church is and the lies of the JWs, so church denomination has no place in this instance.

If you look deeply within you and listen patiently, you'll hear the voice of your former leader Russels Charles Taze crying in torment, regretting the fact that he refused to believe the truth. He is begging you to repent and accept the truth

Today is the day of salvation, tomorrow may be too late

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=oneolajire post=49132216]
I commend you for this good work in the Lord, keep the fire burning!

2 Likes

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
oneolajire:

Really! You mean you abandoned the truth sometimes ago and joined JW! Now I see why you have been struggling with the thread. I can't imagine joining a powerless organisation. Ogbinis, witches, babalawos and cultists are million times more powerful than the JWs, that is why JWs don't preach to them. 1 Cor 2:4, the kingdom of God we preach carries the demonstration of Holy Spirit and power. that is why whenever we mention the name of Jesus all cohorts bow, tremble and flee.
Guy you have missed a lot. The good Lord that made u encounter this thread will restore you.

Besides, you were only attending church and following church rules those days and not did not encounter Jesus the lover of your soul. May God have mercy on you in Jesus name

Exactly, you ve hopped to another point to deodorize ur false religion.

You may think am joking, flee from faux religion or face the consequences. Rev 18:4. of course, you won't say no one told you. I ve been a miracle working church, in fact some of my siblings are still there. however, I was able to convince one and remove the falsehood that is now bedeviling you, now she is a witness. wake up.

One thing about you is that you love lies and I hate discussing with such fabulist as you. who on earth told you that we don't preach to these people? who told you that they ve not tried to attack witnesses diabolically and failed? You see that is what my mom keep saying, but since my sister became a witness, this message of this witch is chasing you and bad omen rubbish is gone. she even confessed that she now feels free from fear. You will keep lying and die in it. No wonder you are from ur father the devil, if you don't disown the devil, you will perish with him. This is no joke, you guys in the church keep lying about the witnesses, although I did those things previously out of ignorance, but Jehovah showed me mercy. Disown the devil and be freed. Many who have served demons, even witch doctors have become witnesses and are now free. You love lying like your father and pray you don't get destroyed as he will.

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jozzy4:

Lol, the guy is a clown

A big time clown, a flimflammed buffoon. He lies and lies and cannot say the church he attends cos he knows what the preaching comparison will do. He is just a phony.

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
JMAN05:

You may think am joking, flee from faux religion or face the consequences. Rev 18:4. of course, you won't say no one told you. I ve been a miracle working church, in fact some of my siblings are still there. however, I was able to convince one and remove the falsehood that is now bedeviling you, now she is a witness. wake up.

One thing about you is that you love lies and I hate discussing with such fabulist as you. who on earth told you that we don't preach to these people? who told you that they ve not tried to attack witnesses diabolically and failed? You see that is what my mom keep saying, but since my sister became a witness, this message of this witch is chasing you and bad omen rubbish is gone. she even confessed that she now feels free from fear. You will keep lying and die in it. No wonder you are from ur father the devil, if you don't disown the devil, you will perish with him. This is no joke, you guys in the church keep lying about the witnesses, although I did those things previously out of ignorance, but Jehovah showed me mercy. Disown the devil and be freed. Many who have served demons, even witch doctors have become witnesses and are now free. You love lying like your father and pray you don't get destroyed as he will.

It is a pity you can't feel what your previous leader Russels Charles Taze is passing through right now. He is regretting is actions of leading a coup against God's word. Unfortunately, there is no room for his repentance any longer.

JWs know that they are prey to demon powers. Stop lying.

Jehovah who made u encounter this thread in order to bring you back to life in Jesus

Repent before it is too late.

Don't end your journey like that of Russels Charles Taze

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Emusan(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Segehvoice:
Ramans 6 v 7 For he that is dead is freed from sin
Romans 6v 23 For the wages of sin is death:but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord..So get it,death is enough punishment,

@bold is what makes JWs say that people sins are forgiven at death. Now kindly answer this question!

You believe some JWs will survive the Armageddon and the same people will pass into the paradise earth, so when was these people's sins forgiven?

God told Adam that he would die not that he will be thrown into hellfire, so get ur interpretation right.

Yet Jehovah says He will destroy people with fire at Armageddon

Anytime you says God will throw people into hellfire,You make God looks wicked and cruel or what can someone do that will make God to throw him into hell indefinitely,and God will close his ears to agonies forever.

But God is not wicked when He use fire to devour people and watch them roast to death even allow worm and birds to eat up the Armageddon victim's flesh. Hypocrite!

How cruel will God be in the sight of Angels and Humans in heaven

Answer it yourself!

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Emusan(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
JMAN05:
A big time clown, a flimflammed buffoon. He lies and lies and cannot say the church he attends cos he knows what the preaching comparison will do. He is just a phony.

@bold just let me see you use one useless excuse to run away from any thread again.

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jehovah witness do not know the origin of their cult if they had known they would have ran away from that organisation.

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jehovah witness organization was founded by a Freemason taze Russell. Freemason is a satanic organization referred to as the builders, their symbol is the compass and a G at the middle.
Taze Russell was reported to have calculated the year of Christ return as 1914 with the help of sir Isaac newton using the pyramid.( the pyramid was a very important symbol to occultists)
Jehovah witness organization was first know as herald of Christ.
It was when Jesus didn't show up as speculated of cause various date had been fixed previously but all failed that they change it to mean Christ invicible.
Freemasons refer to their group as organization as opposed to church.
Jehovah witness refers to their church as organization as opposed to church.
Jehovah witness organization is satanic to the core and antichristian.
It was setup to oppose and fight against the christians. Their awake is filled with hate against christians, blasphemy and promoting humanism above God.

I urge all Jehovah witnesses to do a research on their organization and history of it.

A Jehovah witness is in bondage under rules and regulations that Christ had done away with.

They don't know if they are saved or not.

Their doctrines are from hell itself.
All Jehovah witness should find the truth for themselves for everyman will stand before God to give account.
Pls don't say you were not told.
Shallom

2 Likes

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by dueal(m): 6:13am On Sep 07, 2016
G
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by dueal(m): 6:13am On Sep 07, 2016
oneolajire:

1Cor 1:18 the preaching of the cross to them who perish foolishness, bur to us who are being saved is the power of God.

The thread is based on what the church is and the lies of the JWs, so church denomination has no place in this instance.

If you look deeply within you and listen patiently, you'll hear the voice of your former leader Russels Charles Taze crying in torment, regretting the fact that he refused to believe the truth. He is begging you to repent and accept the truth

Today is the day of salvation, tomorrow may be too late

So you now can hear the whisper of the dead? Just Negodu!

Don't twist your own thread title. It has never been about the global church view(Body of Christ) but about how you see a certain organization. So name yours and see if we can make a thread on the 32 lies it has.

Else, just Gerrarahia

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 6:56am On Sep 07, 2016
JMAN05:

You have a serious point there. @ bold people live in fear , there was a day in my workplace when we saw a dead owl in from of the consultant office . guess what happens ? People started panicking . its a sign , its a message e.c I was laughing withing me . their panic later led some into spiritism , they went and check if the owl is just an animal or another thing they live in Fear of witches and wizard .

There was also another time , you know all this public prayers done in the name of praying for everyone in the workplace , so this fellows com saying they want to pray for us in my office . brother, this is an office where we deal with Money am very surprised that religion has rub people of thinking ability which the book of proverb advise us to have

Could you believe all of them once they hear pastor want to pray CLOSE their eyes ? And money is there . my God ! Must you be so afraid of men to this extent, there is this fear of men within them! Though I caution them later and they thank me . but the issue of fear is what they battle with all their life .

Have you heard of pastor work ? Lol, when people are just be able to know some things about peoples past , use the name of Jesus despite you are using spiritism , a lot of people who be held in the bondage of that person because they believe he is from God since he can know their past and future . nobody cares if you are using spiristic medium. Matt 7:21-23

2 Likes

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 6:58am On Sep 07, 2016
dueal:

Don't twist your own thread title. It has never been about the global church view(Body of Christ) but about how you see a certain organization. So name yours and see if we can make a thread on the 32 lies it has.

Else, just Gerrarahia

You can see he is using different tactic to evade that question . what's that telling you ? grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2016
dueal:

Else, just Gerrarahia

The same way the rich man was lamenting but his family members couldn't hear him.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by dueal(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2016
oneolajire:

The same way the rich man was lamenting but his family members couldn't hear him.

So now you are Jesus or you don't understand an illustration. From whispering to the dead to being Jesus. You need deliverance or a big whooping.

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 7:19am On Sep 07, 2016
dueal:

So now you are Jesus or you don't understand an illustration. From whispering to the dead to being Jesus. You need deliverance or a big whooping.

The whooping will do grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2016
dueal:

Why are u fighting if it were a mere illustration to u. so Jesus can use an illustration of a dead man talking and feeling? For fun? Remember the rich man begged a dead man should be resurrected to preach to preach to his family members, same way Charles Taze is begging that JWs reject his doctrine and accept God' truth we preach

2 Likes

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by dueal(m): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2016
oneolajire:

Why are u fighting if it were a mere illustration to u. so Jesus can use an illustration of a dead man talking and feeling? For fun? Remember the rich man begged a dead man should be resurrected to preach to preach to his family members, same way Charles Taze is begging that JWs reject his doctrine and accept God' truth we preach

Fighting? Your ignorance is deep. So, because the tale was talking on the dead and calling for one to be raised to preach makes different from an illustration?

Read: Mat 22:23-33
Mat 22:31 "But CONCERNING THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD, have you not read what was spoken to you by God, saying, Mat 22:32 'I AM THE GOD of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'? GOD IS NOT the God of the dead, but of the living." Mat 22:33 And when the multitudes heard this, they were astonished at His teaching.

Resurrection of the dead(A day set aside for the dead to be raised, as believed of rapture doctrine) is a delusion from old Pharisee doctrine of the Jews. Jesus was using their belief to illustrate how not giving care to the poor is evil.

Learn your scripture.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by dueal(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2016
I bet you also do not understand the harlot of Revelations, or the gospel of the Kingdom of God.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Jozzy4:

The whooping will do grin
dueal:

Fighting? Your ignorance is deep. So, because the tale was talking on the dead and calling for one to be raised to preach makes different from an illustration?
Read: Mat 22:23-33
Mat 22:31 "But CONCERNING THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD, have you not read what was spoken to you by God, saying, Mat 22:32 'I AM THE GOD of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'? GOD IS NOT the God of the dead, but of the living." Mat 22:33 And when the multitudes heard this, they were astonished at His teaching.
Resurrection of the dead(A day set aside for the dead to be raised, as believed of rapture doctrine) is a delusion from old Pharisee doctrine of the Jews. Jesus was using their belief to illustrate how not giving care to the poor is evil.
Learn your scripture.
dueal:
I bet you also do not understand the harlot of Revelations, or the gospel of the Kingdom of God.
dueal:

Philippians 1:21-24. Paul was choosing between two things, to be in the flesh, or to be with Jesus (by death of the flesh). He didn't say he would go to the grave and wait till resurrection. He is so sure when he dies, he will go to be with Jesus immediately. It is his body that dies and go to the grave. JWs don't understand this.

Act 7:52 Stephen's spirit was to go to Jesus after death, his body to the grave. Stephen went to be with the Lord.

When you belong to Jesus through our gospel, you go to be with Jesus when you die. We are going where Paul, Stephen and other faithful are. When you reject our gospel you are damned as you can't be with u, so you go to the place of torment.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2016
oneolajire:

Philippians 1:21-24. Paul was choosing between two things, to be in the flesh, or to be with Jesus (by death of the flesh). He didn't say he would go to the grave and wait till resurrection. He is so sure when he dies, he will go to be with Jesus immediately. It is his body that dies and go to the grave. JWs don't understand this.

Act 7:52 Stephen's spirit was to go to Jesus after death, his body to the grave. Stephen went to be with the Lord.

When you belong to Jesus through our gospel, you go to be with Jesus when you die. We are going where Paul, Stephen and other faithful are. When you reject our gospel you are damned as you can't be with u, so you go to the place of torment.

Hilarious @ bold , so the person called Paul didn't die .. Only his body died . that means the person called Jesus never died , only his body dies .

You are an enemy of Christ ransom

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2016
Jozzy4:

Hilarious @ bold , so the person called Paul didn't die .. Only his body died . that means the person called Jesus never died , only his body dies .

I told you, yea, I told you JWs don't understand that. Pls don't be confused, I'll explain. Calm down. Reduce the palpitation.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2016
Jozzy4:

1 Pet 3:18-20. When did Jesus preached to the spirits? Was it when he was alive or dead? Guy stop arguing with God's word. Did he preach to them while alive in the body? When u die, you don't go to the grave, it is your body that goes to the grave, just like the illustration of the rich man and lazzarus. You are a spirit being who lives in the body.

Guy when you die, where will you go? I will go and be with Jesus

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2016
oneolajire:

1 Pet 3:18-20. When did Jesus preached to the spirits? Was it when he was alive or dead? Guy stop arguing with God's word. Did he preach to them while alive in the body? When u die, you don't go to the grave, it is your body that goes to the grave, just like the illustration of the rich man and lazzarus. You are a spirit being who lives in the body.

Guy when you die, where will you go? I will go and be with Jesus

Christ did that after he was made alive/ressurected. Read your bible verse 18 cheesy

Richman and Lazarus is an illustration . unless you want to tell me all righteous people sleep in the bossom of one single man Abraham. And that you go to hell with your body parts like tongue and eyes .

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2016
Jozzy4:

Christ did that after he was made alive/ressurected. Read your bible verse 18 cheesy

Richman and Lazarus is an illustration . unless you want to tell me all righteous people sleep in the bossom of one single man Abraham. And that you go to hell with your body parts like tongue and eyes .

Guy, you understand english nah. Read verse 20.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2016
oneolajire:

Your point exactly? Or remain silent

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2016
Jozzy4:

I can see you are gradually admitting that there are destinations after life on earth @ bold.

You didn't answer my question as well. You had better follow we that understand where we are going. A word is enough for the wise.

When you are ready to give your life to Jesus call me.

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2016
oneolajire:

I can see you are gradually admitting that there are destinations after life on earth @ bold.

You didn't answer my question as well. You had better follow we that understand where we are going. A word is enough for the wise.

When you are ready to give your life to Jesus call me.

You must be joking, The bold was made in reference to things anyone who take that story literal must be ready to admit . which I know u don't grin

Seems you have nothing else sensible to say anymore
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2016
Jozzy4:

Your point exactly? Or remain silent

Guy, stop troubling yourself. The spirits were of dead people, vs 20. You should understand nah! That Jesus preached to them while he was dead.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2016
Jozzy4:

You must be joking, The bold was made in reference to things anyone who take that story literal must be ready to admit . which I know u don't grin

Seems you have nothing else sensible to say anymore

Seriously speaking, where will you go when you die? I will go and be with Jesus when I die. Pls accept Jesus today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus / Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.