Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) (15573 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / See what Trump did next with the Jehovah’s Witnesses in their place of Worship / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2016
oneolajire:

Seriously speaking, where will you go when you die? I will go and be with Jesus when I die. Pls accept Jesus today

Hear the truth , Gen 3:19, Ecc 9:5,10
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by dueal(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2016
Like I said before, I am neither with "Us" or "JW". The Lazarus and richman is an illustration.

Now, concerning the Spirit and Body, we should know that Man is Spirit first, living in a body that has a mind.
So when the body passes, the main essence which is the Spirit moves on.

Concerning where the Spirit goes, read the Ethiopian book of Enoch(same Enoch that walked with God an never saw death). Hell is anyplace in the realms that is outside the Light of God. Not just a flaming fire. And the body doesn't exist there. The Spirit doesn't need water or food(another nail on the illustration), what the Spirit needs is the Light of the Creator.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by dueal(m): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2016
Imagine it was a flaming fire and those who died at the flood where condemned, then why will Jesus go preaching to them in Spirit after His death at the cross?

They were all lost spirits, in the places where there was no LIGHT OF GOD. And the Light came into their mist, and saved those who followed Christ(in spirit) towards to Light of God.

Did they work for it? No! They only believed. Rev 7:9-13
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by dueal(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Jozzy4:

The creation of Man(Adam) was performed in two stages;

First by Spirit: Gen 1:26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in OUR IMAGE(spirit), according to Our LIKENESS(sons of God); let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

Second by formation of Flesh: Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the BREATH OF LIFE(Spirit into Flesh); and man became a LIVING BEING(creeping thing).

Spirit first, that is why there is a reconciliation to the maker of Spirit. Else flesh is dust and in the ground is reconciled to the ground.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
Jozzy4:

you people hardly even understand what you quote.

There is no where Jesus ever used names of real people in parables.
The fact that Jesus used names of real people like Abraham and Lazarus shows you that Jesus wasn't making parables.

Secondly, Jesus warned about hell several times, if Hell fire doesn't exist why would Jesus use it at all.
Thirdly, I heard one of your members saying once a sinner is dead then he is free from his sin.
This is laughable because it undermines the scriptures.who will God now Judge, since there will be no sin, don't allow yourself to be deceive by the devil.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
solite3:
you people hardly even understand what you quote.

There is no where Jesus ever used names of real people in parables.
The fact that Jesus used names of real people like Abraham and Lazarus shows you that Jesus wasn't making parables.

Do you now believe that millions of people that died go to the bossom of one man Abraham ?

Secondly, Jesus warned about hell several times, if Hell fire doesn't exist why would Jesus use it at all.
Thirdly, I heard one of your members saying once a sinner is dead then he is free from his sin.
This is laughable because it undermines the scriptures.who will God now Judge, since there will be no sin, don't allow yourself to be deceive by the devil.

Jesus never pronounce hellfire , catholic editing . get that into your head bro

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
dueal:

The creation of Man(Adam) was performed in two stages;

First by Spirit: Gen 1:26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in OUR IMAGE(spirit), according to Our LIKENESS(sons of God); let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

Second by formation of Flesh: Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the BREATH OF LIFE(Spirit into Flesh); and man became a LIVING BEING(creeping thing).

Spirit first, that is why there is a reconciliation to the maker of Spirit. Else flesh is dust and in the ground is reconciled to the ground.

Man wasnt formed Until Genesis 2:7 . and when he sinned God said YOU are dust . YOU are dust . YOU are dust. The YOU refer to the person called Adam . and that statement says he is dust.

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by dueal(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Jozzy4:

Man wasnt formed Until Genesis 2:7 . and when he sinned God said YOU are dust . YOU are dust . YOU are dust. The YOU refer to the person called Adam . and that statement says he is dust.

Before 2 there is 1.
Gen 1:27 So God CREATED MAN in His own image; in the image of God He created him MAN; MALE and FEMALE He created THEM.

They were already created in His image which is Spirit, according to His likeness which is God. JESUS SAID: Is it not written that you are gods and all sons of the Most High. He also says; The Father seeks those who will worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.

He would have said the Father seeks you to serve Him for you are His dust.

The formation of dust man was process 2. He formed the dust(flesh), and put the breath(essence) of life(the words I speak to you are Spirit and Life).

When Adam fell, God said, MY SPIRIT WILL NOT REMAIN WITH YOU MUCH LONGER. Why did He say His Spirit? He made it so He owns it.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by dueal(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
@Jozzy4.
I am not telling you to leave where you are, I am only showing you what I have seen.

No book is understood by verses....you have to read top to bottom.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=Jozzy4 post=49155127]

Do you now believe that millions of people that died go to the bossom of one man Abraham ?
bossom of Abraham was the place righteous souls go to before the coming of Christ.

Jesus never pronounce hellfire , catholic editing . get that into your head bro
I have found out that any part of the bible that exposes cults and false religion they find one accusation or another.
Was it catholic church that translated the bible to English?
Was Jesus a catholic when he said there is fire in hell and undying worms?
My friend don't let Satan decieve you.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oteneaaron(m): 12:11am On Sep 08, 2016
oneolajire:

You still have time to repent and accept Jesus, pls do it now, your queries for his word can't invalidate them.

Answer his simple question....why can't he query your words? You created a thread bashing the witnesses, so why don't have a taste of your own medicine as we ask you questions?

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2016
oteneaaron:

Answer his simple question....why can't he query your words? You created a thread bashing the witnesses, so why don't have a taste of your own medicine as we ask you questions?

Guy, I believe you understand english language. I wrote "his words" meaning God's words and not"my words". So if he continue to query God's words, he must be ready for God's wrath.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2016
Jozzy4:

You have a serious point there. @ bold people live in fear , there was a day in my workplace when we saw a dead owl in from of the consultant office . guess what happens ? People started panicking . its a sign , its a message e.c I was laughing withing me . their panic later led some into spiritism , they went and check if the owl is just an animal or another thing they live in Fear of witches and wizard .

There was also another time , you know all this public prayers done in the name of praying for everyone in the workplace , so this fellows com saying they want to pray for us in my office . brother, this is an office where we deal with Money am very surprised that religion has rub people of thinking ability which the book of proverb advise us to have

Could you believe all of them once they hear pastor want to pray CLOSE their eyes ? And money is there . my God ! Must you be so afraid of men to this extent, there is this fear of men within them! Though I caution them later and they thank me . but the issue of fear is what they battle with all their life .

Have you heard of pastor work ? Lol, when people are just be able to know some things about peoples past , use the name of Jesus despite you are using spiritism , a lot of people who be held in the bondage of that person because they believe he is from God since he can know their past and future . nobody cares if you are using spiristic medium. Matt 7:21-23

That's it bro, if a fly pass across ur face, "they are after ur life" u will start worrying about that. They have no rest. That's bondage!

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2016
Emusan:

@bold just let me see you use one useless excuse to run away from any thread again.

Have u wondered why Jesus reply calmlybto some, but criticise some? If younknow the answer to that, you will understand my style in this board. Matt 23:15-39

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2016
oneolajire:

It is a pity you can't feel what your previous leader Russels Charles Taze is passing through right now. He is regretting is actions of leading a coup against God's word. Unfortunately, there is no room for his repentance any longer.

JWs know that they are prey to demon powers. Stop lying.

Jehovah who made u encounter this thread in order to bring you back to life in Jesus

Repent before it is too late.

Don't end your journey like that of Russels Charles Taze

Another lie. You told you that the witnesses see Russell as their leader. If he led a coup against Gods word, why don't you respond to my clear exposure of ur lies above. Because you love lies, you will die in it if u don't repent now there is time. Flee from false religion. I was there before, your life is wasting away. Rev 18:4

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
JMAN05:

Another lie. You told you that the witnesses see Russell as their leader. If he led a coup against Gods word, why don't you respond to my clear exposure of ur lies above. Because you love lies, you will die in it if u don't repent now there is time. Flee from false religion. I was there before, your life is wasting away. Rev 18:4

Guy, where will you go when you die? Paul went to Jesus Christ Philippian 1:21-24.Don't deceive yourself and think grave is the next thing. As for me, I will go to Jesus Christ like Paul did.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
JMAN05:

Guy, where will you go when you die? Paul went to Jesus Christ Philippian 1:21-24.Don't deceive yourself and think grave is the next thing. As for me, I will go to Jesus Christ like Paul did.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
oneolajire:

While it is good to think about ur future, it will be far better we think of preaching the good news to save lives. If you are still in false religion, stop dreaming of being with Christ. If you keep spreading lies about another organisation unrepentantly, stop dreaming being with Christ.

I only will desire to get saved, but not to state that I will as if its by my strength. This is grace, an undeserved kindness. So I do not consider myself of having taking hold of it yet. Phil 3:13

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
JMAN05:

While it is good to think about ur future, it will be far better we think of preaching the good news to save lives. If you are still in false religion, stop dreaming of being with Christ. If you keep spreading lies about another organisation unrepentantly, stop dreaming being with Christ.

I only will desire to get saved, but not to state that I will as if its by my strength. This is grace, an undeserved kindness. So I do not consider myself of having taking hold of it yet. Phil 3:13

Interesting. I know you JWs believe you are going to the grave and you'll be there till the resurrection day. I pity you. We that are saved knows where we are going, many of us could see Jesus at the points of death Act 7:56 and 59.
You are confused and gradually realising that you are carrying a false doctrine.
If you don't know where you are going after death then, all your preaching, zeal, NWT studies are all in vain.
Guy as you have got it wrong here, you've got all your doctrines wrong.
You didn't realise that Jesus utilised this medium to redeem you.
We that are saved to become the children of God have abundant grace already John 1:12 and 16, 1John 3:1

Didn't you see in the passage Philippian 1:22-24 that Paul was so confident of where he was going? Didn't you see that Paul wasn't asking for grace like you did? Guy you understand english language nah!

Just swallow your pride, bury your ignorance of the bible you call "knowledge"

Don't let the devil drag you to hell/everlasting fire

Repent, I say repent

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
JMAN05:

Interesting. I know you JWs believe you are going to the grave and you'll be there till the resurrection day. I pity you. We that are saved knows where we are going, many of us could see Jesus at the points of death Act 7:56 and 59.
You are confused and gradually realising that you are carrying a false doctrine.
If you don't know where you are going after death then, all your preaching, zeal, NWT studies are all in vain.
We that are saved to become the children of God have abundant grace already John 1:12 and 16, 1John 3:1

Didn't you see in the passage Philippian 1:22-24 that Paul was so confident of where he was going? Didn't you see that Paul wasn't asking for grace like you did? Guy you understand english language nah!

Repent, I say repent
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
oneolajire:

Repent, I say repent
Jehovah witnesses never believe they will be in heaven their only hope is on this earth once the earth pass away nothing for them again. embarassed
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
you deliberately make your post unquotable, because you ain't sincere . that alone spells out that you are swimming in falsehood

[quote author=solite3 post=49166782][/quote]

so Abel died and went to the bossom of a man called Abraham , that is not yet born ? grin grin

solite3 you have a very long way to go. abi , explain that for me

2) Jesus speaks about Gehenna , a rubbish heap near Jerusalem not a mythical hellfire
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
solite3:
Jehovah witnesses never believe they will be in heaven their only hope is on this earth once the earth pass away nothing for them again. embarassed

Psalm 37: 9-11 is in your bible. read!

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by dueal(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jozzy4:

I like that you may have somehow convinced him on the illustration of the rich man and Abraham bosom.

But read also, Mathew 5:8 Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.

9: Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

Mat 5:22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of "hell fire".

Now that definitely cannot be replaced with the location in Yerushalem called Gehenna can it?

Probably, the most closest thing to replace there where it says hellfire will be Judgement.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
dueal:

I like that you may have somehow convinced him on the illustration of the rich man and Abraham bosom.

But read also, Mathew 5:8 Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.

9: Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

Mat 5:22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of "hell fire".

Now that definitely cannot be replaced with the location in Yerushalem called Gehenna can it?

Probably, the most closest thing to replace there where it says hellfire will be Judgement.

Thanks bro, but I understand Matt 5:8 cos I read from the scriptures that some people will be ressurected to heaven like Christ , but Jesus call them " Little flock" Luke 12:32 for the purpose of ruling as King and priest with our Lord Jesus Christ. in contrast, the bible speaks about the righteous also inheriting the earth forever . psalm 37:9-11

Regarding Matthew 5:22, Jesus use the same word Gehenna in that verse . And Gehenna is a symbol of destruction cos anything either rubbish , or refuse or dead corpse destroyed in Gehenna/ Valley of hinnom cease not that the dirt's and refuse or corpse keep burning forever . no wonder in reference to Gehenna , Jesus use the word " DESTROY ". Matt 10:28

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
JWs can be so ridiculous, they want to inherit Dangote's cement factories as well as his refinery under construction.
They want to enjoy the wealth of Bill Gate and Mark Zuckerberg.

The creator of heaven and earth says they will pass away, JWs are saying no to God's word. Matthew 24:35, Mark 13:31. They will be burnt by fire 2Pet 3:7and 12. They will give way for a new heaven and earth, not a panelbeated, renovated or recycled heaven and earth.

JWs claim they want to inherit the earth Matt5:5. People could be moralist, idol worshipper, agnoist, atheist and still be meek despite rejecting the gospel. If meekness is what it takes, Jesus didn't need to die, he would only have concentrated his teachings on meekness. Meanwhile, there is nothing to inherit in this earth

Matthew 5:5 is only saying that those who are meek will enjoy their stay on earth during their lifetime(before they die)

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jozzy4:
you deliberately make your post unquotable, because you ain't sincere . that alone spells out that you are swimming in falsehood

so Abel died and went to the bossom of a man called Abraham , that is not yet born ? grin grin

solite3 you have a very long way to go. abi , explain that for me

2) Jesus speaks about Gehenna , a rubbish heap near Jerusalem not a mythical hellfire
it seems I need to put you through in some things concerning the bible.
The story relates to two men who were moses contemporaries
Abraham is the father of faith and God's promise of reaching out to the whole world started with Abraham so the place of rest of the old testament saints was called Abraham's bossom.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jozzy4:
you

the rich man died and went to a rubbish heap
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Emusan(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
JMAN05:
Have u wondered why Jesus reply calmlybto some, but criticise some? If younknow the answer to that, you will understand my style in this board. Matt 23:15-39

Will you shut up, you hypocrite?

Trying to involve Jesus after you reigned abuse on someone, in which something like that haven't been said to you before you'll start saying nonsense and used it as an excuse to run away from thread.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jozzy4:

it is easy for anyone to pick any verse and misquote it.
The whole of psalm 37 is talking about evil doers and a righteous man. While the wicked will be cut of but the righteous will live and enjoy ( inherit) the earth.

Psalms 37:37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.

37:38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.

37:39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

37:40 And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2016
solite3:
it is easy for anyone to pick any verse and misquote it.
The whole of psalm 37 is talking about evil doers and a righteous man. While the wicked will be cut of but the righteous will live and enjoy ( inherit) the earth.

Psalms 37:37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.

37:38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.

37:39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

37:40 And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

going by your silly idea , people like Apostle Paul are wicked since they don't enjoy and are not rich in this system of things .

hahahaha haha , so you put inherit in bracket and replace it with ENJOY ! you are not sincere this fellow, I always tell you

psalm 37:9-11 says they will INHERIT the earth and live forever on it not enjoy for a short life span.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2016
solite3:
it seems I need to put you through in some things concerning the bible.
The story relates to two men who were moses contemporaries
Abraham is the father of faith and God's promise of reaching out to the whole world started with Abraham so the place of rest of the old testament saints was called Abraham's bossom.

you don't want to take Abraham bosom literally now you are using it to symbolize a place but the rest of the story as literal ? grin grin this fellow, your hypocrisy stinks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians / 7 Ways To Please God / 10 Ways To Underatanding The Voice Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.