Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Supa Story! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Supa Story! (3643 Views)

Poll: What do you think of Eke Royal?

Average: 0% (0 votes)
Excellent: 0% (0 votes)
Impostor: 0% (0 votes)
Good For nothing: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Ekebe Supa. Young Boy Standing On His Mothers Booty / Supa Story 3 / Supa Story 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Supa Story! by Nezan(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2009
:-x :-x
Re: Supa Story! by Abbeycity4(f): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2009
u mean lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Supa Story! by greateliso(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2009
maybe the gate man die as a result of sucking the step mother's breast
Re: Supa Story! by opensource(m): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2009
This is quite and interesting story and more like a riddle .

Here is the answer or would i say what happened. I am going quote 2 lines from where i drew my conclution from

Before six o'clock(6:00am) the next day, Ola was already in school
when he woke up at about twenty minutes past six in the morning(6:20am)

Before 6am he probably must have been to school in a dream , and the whole story happened in his dream , he woke up the next morning at 6:20am and found his gateman has dead a natural death,
Re: Supa Story! by NnamdiN: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2009
@poster,i read the supa story again,i am not going to guess again coz i now know what happended,as i stated earlier the security guard was also the MADAM'S SPECIAL GUARD,so after the previous night ENCOUNTER,the poor dude died.man you bad,love the suspence though.
Re: Supa Story! by romsky: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2009
una 2 above me wan collect the award of 2 akara wey dem take palm oil fry
Re: Supa Story! by odereghi(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2009
Well, this is a nice story, i really enjoyed it. But if i should commend on the attitude of Ola, i will rather say that Ola is as cruel as cruel itself. Ola never realised the pains he would have caused his father and his step mother and every one arround should he has succeeded in killing the baby. I conclude by saying the woman ( ola's step mother) is a very good woman that has never treated Ola badly in any way. How did i know that? This statement account for it: when the ways of a man pleases the lord, he preserves him that was why Ola was unable to get his mission done.
Re: Supa Story! by tytylayor: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2009
na wa o
Re: Supa Story! by sylve11: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2009
nor be una dey find super story grin kiss kiss cool
Re: Supa Story! by romsky: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2009
but htis one don pass ireti own o

(1) (2) (3)

Why I Broke up With Bukky? / Musty: The Scorpion Rearer. / See This Hilarious Reply Given To A Girl That Described Her Relationship Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.