Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't. (15378 Views)

South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral / 6 Daily Habits Of Highly Successful Students / How Nigeria Students Do Their Own Budget Padding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't. by ayox1(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
mamawin:
please name the school, so I will not send my children there
OSU
Re: 5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't. by firstking01(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
True
Re: 5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't. by lilreese: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
Don't join olosho
Re: 5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't. by mamawin(f): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
ayox1:
OSU
as in Ogun state uni? thank you jare, I will keep it in mind. useless people
Re: 5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't. by ayox1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
mamawin:
as in Ogun state uni? thank you jare, I will keep it in mind. useless people
lol, I'm not sure ooo.
Re: 5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
mamawin:
please name the school, so I will not send my children there
[size=22pt]LASU[/size]
Re: 5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't. by mamawin(f): 1:21am On Sep 06, 2016
danyel09:
[size=22pt]LASU[/size]
LASU too? issokay
Re: 5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't. by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 06, 2016
mamawin:
LASU too? issokay
LOL, are you a lasuite or has some other lasuites told you the same problem
Re: 5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't. by mamawin(f): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2016
danyel09:
LOL, are you a lasuite or has some other lasuites told you the same problem
you told me nah?
Re: 5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't. by okikiosibodu(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
ayox1:
OSU
Hahahahahahaha. So true for some departments, but I was fortunate to be loved my most (though not all) lecturers in my dept. I finished from "Or-Or-You" too. Read "Geography and Regional Planning " I thank God I finished well. Its great meeting you. Please kindly reply your pm
@OP- great job you've done by posting this information, I couldn't comment since 'cause I was banned and this is my very first comment after my ban. I for one, have witnessed the wonders of to-do-list, and one important thing you forgot, is a small note pad that is always in successful people's pocket, to take note of things/ ideas as they come. Since I exhausted the one I had about a year ago, I have not come across any other one (pocket size), not even where they sell it- the first one I had,was a party souvenir.

Question now is, what can be used as substitute for it? 2ndly, a saying goes "early to bed, early to rise"...I for one, find it to sleep early (as at 10pm to 11pm of an ideal day, I am usually awake for no tangible reason....how can I epp myself?
Once again, thanks for this eye opener, and thanks for your anticipated outstanding response

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States / Nigerian Army 79RRI Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 For Prescreeni / Uniuyo Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.