Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,214 members, 7,842,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition (33527 Views)

Nneze Richards Emerges Face Of The World Nigeria, 2017 (Photos, Video) / De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today / Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by free2ryhme: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
see gbege
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by cruz419(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lol all dese beaty without brain pargent self
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by pippimp(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
dead bawo.... is it upto dt

That is to tell you how lawless Nigeria is. People see no problem with threatening another person publicly. Something you will do in another country and you will find that your bank account has been drained because of lawsuits. And people wonder why Nigerians are known as animals. Cc Grinch. Come and see your family members.
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
GuDErboY:
She com Bleep up send am via sms, now it can b used against her any tym any day.
may God help her ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by BABANGBALI: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
post=49064860:
People we them they call Linda self nawa of. . See Linda Ikeji tongue
Nothing good comes out of anybody bearing linda
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by back2sender: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
So "dss" work now nah to the monitor beauty pageants and dey arrest "women" All these 'Miss this' 'miss that'! One day we go hear 'Miss Avenger' or 'miss crocodile smile' angry angry
This is an insult to DSS. They need to correct this anomaly because DSS is an highly reverred Organization and i dont believe this story.
The current DSS i know will not be engaged in activities like this
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by beautiful232(f): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you here again wink wink

tongue
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by sabi99(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
So many ladies don't gv empty threats.....fear them
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
pippimp:

That is to tell you how lawless Nigeria is. People see no problem with threatening another person publicly. Something you will do in another country and you will find that your bank account has been drained because of lawsuits. And people wonder why Nigerians are known as animals. Cc Grinch. Come and see your family members.
Lol....dts true anyway
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by cardoctor(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Beauties without brain.
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by mrbrazen: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Is this a national security issue? what is the DSS doing there? This is an embarrassment for the DSS.
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Truth is, this is the most disorganized piece of news I've ever had to read, the editing was so poorly done that I couldn't understand the post in the first few paragraphs, only got the gist from the title. Flirtykaren, if you're going to be gracing fp at least try to make your story coherent.

The beauty queen has got long legs, that's all
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
Is it a do or die affair?
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by 100Cents: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
See how sober she is now ?

After the reggae, play the blues..
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
skarlett:
Truth is, this is the most disorganized piece of news I've ever had to read, the editing was so poorly done that I couldn't understand the post in the first few paragraphs, only got the gist from the title. Flirtykaren, if you're going to be gracing fp at least try to make your story coherent.

The beauty queen has got long legs, that's all

ok ma. Noted
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Blinkz367: 3:08am On Sep 05, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by Rainmaker69(m): 3:36am On Sep 05, 2016
I don't understand what this story is about. The pictures have no bearing or connection to anything. The story sef no get head or tail.
Naija bloggers mek una leave news to professionals.
Re: Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition by NGELEBUBE: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
ok na we will who is already after now....

(1) (2) (Reply)

9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary / Wizkid Celebrates As His Show Gets Sold-Out In 12 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.