Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,346 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Solomon Dalung Recalls His Past Experience As He Rides Bicycle With Cyclists(Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Dalung Recalls His Past Experience As He Rides Bicycle With Cyclists(Pix (572 Views)

Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / Solomon Dalung Turns Mechanic After His Car Developed Fault While Traveling.PICS / See The Bag Solomon Dalung Is Carrying (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solomon Dalung Recalls His Past Experience As He Rides Bicycle With Cyclists(Pix by stephenduru: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2016
This man no go kill me with his down to earth 'package'.Solomon Dalung is one of the ministers that make me laugh uncontrollably.He said....

'I met these group of cyclists while on my way home yesterday so I alighted and had a chat with them. I saw in them life and passion, they toured this road covering about 47KM almost everyday.

I felt encourage listening to them. I advised them and motivated them with a little token I had with me, so I got one of the bicycle from them and ply down the road, reengaging my past experience.

Be motivated, we all need a little of this.

Good morning.'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/solomon-dalung-rides-bicycle-with.html

Re: Solomon Dalung Recalls His Past Experience As He Rides Bicycle With Cyclists(Pix by stephenduru: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2016
Lol
Re: Solomon Dalung Recalls His Past Experience As He Rides Bicycle With Cyclists(Pix by ngoben(f): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2016
I fink he is a humble man....
Re: Solomon Dalung Recalls His Past Experience As He Rides Bicycle With Cyclists(Pix by Zonacom(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2016
Government of photography. Rubish!
Re: Solomon Dalung Recalls His Past Experience As He Rides Bicycle With Cyclists(Pix by Chubhie: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2016
It seems after the Olympic fallout,he got assigned new cloths and a new branding team to repackage him.

Next pictures might be with fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Recalls His Past Experience As He Rides Bicycle With Cyclists(Pix by kokoA(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2016
Nigerians gat no chill mehn grin they af succeeded in yarbing the man out of that nonsense notice me outfit. . Now he is behaving like a human finally.. grin
Re: Solomon Dalung Recalls His Past Experience As He Rides Bicycle With Cyclists(Pix by Luckymay(f): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wow. But it doesn't add any uplifting to the looming recession,.

(1) (Reply)

Ohakim Takes A Swipe At Okorocha Over Ongoing Demolition / Zahra Buhari Asked: What Matters To You Most? See The Reply She Got. / See How Much Money Buhari, VP, Ministers, Lawmakers, Others Earn Yearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.