Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] (31531 Views)

M.I Abaga Visits Diamond Bank Headquarters Lekki (Photos) / MI Abaga Celebrates Erica Okundaye's 30th Birthday With Cute Photos / M.I Abaga Shades P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2016
With many believing him single, the popular Mr Incredible rapper was always ready to tell anyone willing to listen that nollywood diva, Rita Dominic his is celebrity crush. It has however been revealed that M.I Abaga has been in a relationship with Erica Okundaye, who happens to be the Human Resource Manager of Chocolate City Label.

Days ago she resigned from her job at Chocolate City after three years of service and the reason wasn’t disclosed.

However, one of the PR in the label revealed to media that Erica resigned due to her wedding preparation with M.I, the president of Chocolate City Record Label, and due to the fact that company policies won't allow couples in the same organisation, one had to pull out for the other, and Erica has taken one for her alleged lover, M.I Abaga.

This is not the first case of internal affairs in the popular record label, as Jesse Jags, M.I's brother and another member of Chocolate city, actually has a daughter with Ruby, one of the main vocalist in the ace record label owned by Audu Maikori.

We are so excited that we can finally tick M.I Abaga out of the lengthy list of Celebrity Bachelors.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/with-many-believing-him-single-popular.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2016
I laugh in Swahili

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by EpicMaurice(m): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2016
And it remain don jazzy and banky w.

Don jazzy go soon be best man for korede bello and banky for shaydee grin grin

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by kendrick9(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2016
Aproko....gossiper
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by pyyxxaro: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2016
If e like make e marry WEIRD MC

Naim know
undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
ama dupe ke

4 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by Flexherbal(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Congratulations to them , in advance!

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Though I feel this information might not be entirely correct since MI didn't disclose it personally..

However I wish the congratulations smiley

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ndi Asili, ana ako, story for d gods

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by power900: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
mi igbo son finish the guy, see as him dey dry up
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by weblord1900: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ok
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by Donnyperry(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Greatest rapper of all time. I should be next in line

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by Princelegacylemoha(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
M.I if you like marry , if you like no marry , na your life no be my life .

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by englishmart(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lol. He can marry himself if he likes

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by ifanajs: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Not possible. MI loves no woman

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by ruggedadventure(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:
And it remain don jazzy and banky w.

Don jazzy go soon be best man for korede bello and banky for shaydee grin grin
Guy........that's gross ooo
Shey u knw Don jazzy is here on nairaland sha....

I can't separate fight o
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by drnairalov: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
When you been single for so long and you don't know if God is just making you wait for the right person or you just ugly.. sad

12 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by Dezzx(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
congrats bro. HML.
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by aninexzy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
ama dupe ke
whatever
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by GuDErboY(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
Why him lips they black they go na?
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by aventura: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Miss okundaye is a runner up for the Mbgn 2008 contest. Happy married life to the couple.
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by clydedaniels(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wen wi u marry... This year or next year
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
How can ugly short black boy like M.I be set to wed this beautiful girl Nigerian girls too like money....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by Elnino4ladies: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mr incredible
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by EpicMaurice(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
ruggedadventure:
Guy........that's gross ooo Shey u knw Don jazzy is here on nairaland sha....
I can't separate fight o
don jazzy?? Nairaland??

Na so grin

but na truth i talk nah cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
So hausa do marry yoruba girls
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by GuDErboY(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
Though I feel this information might not be entirely correct since MI didn't disclose it personally..

However I wish the congratulations smiley
I also wish n pray she has height oo..lol
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by letsbet(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
M.I Abaga. Tie that knot bro. it about time. i'll be here to celebrate with ya..
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by GuDErboY(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
So hausa do marry yoruba girls
YES!!!! n dats only if dea rich...lol

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by mesheikh(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
M.I d best african rapper after jesse jags
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by mhisbliss(f): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
cheesy otoi straight up
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by ruggedadventure(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:

don jazzy?? Nairaland??

Na so grin

but na truth i talk nah cheesy
Lol....na truth buh it's UGLY

(1) (2) (Reply)

AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" / Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.