Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] (31549 Views)

M.I Abaga Visits Diamond Bank Headquarters Lekki (Photos) / MI Abaga Celebrates Erica Okundaye's 30th Birthday With Cute Photos / M.I Abaga Shades P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by beautiful232(f): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
I go loff ooo
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by PrinceAbinibi: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
drnairalov:
When you been single for so long and you don't know if God is just making you wait for the right person or you just ugly.. sad

You just made my day grin grin grin
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by anibueli147(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by Goodoldays(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
The Nigerian rapper with the best accent.....always kipin his cool.
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
GuDErboY:
I also wish n pray she has height oo..lol
Amen oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by stanlyjacobs1: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
ifanajs:
Not possible. MI loves no woman
really
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by Proffdada: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
LesbianBoy:
How can ugly short black boy like M.I be set to wed this beautiful girl Nigerian girls too like money....
actually a lot of girls are attracted to fame not money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:
And it remain don jazzy and banky w.

Don jazzy go soon be best man for korede bello and banky for shaydee grin grin
And for Reekado Banks too.
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by Luvdbyursista(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Little wonder he's mentioned her name in some of his songs.
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by Handsomecole(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
They will born "dwarfs" angry

Quote me and you will see
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by foxy2002: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
She's Benin.
GuDErboY:
YES!!!! n dats only if dea rich...lol

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by foxy2002: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
She's Benin na
ANAMBRA11:
So hausa do marry yoruba girls
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by eitsei(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
pyyxxaro:
If e like make e marry WEIRD MC
Naim know undecided
that reminds me... Where is weird MC sef?

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by harlee(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:

what of ...dbanj
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by ebenholer(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
Make I hear I beg, are u sure it is not a baby mama he is going for? As celebrities believe marrying can make ur wife or husband pull ur leg on way to the pick of ur career.
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by EpicMaurice(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
harlee:
what of ...dbanj
i thought they said dbanj don marry..

Na for nairaland i read am oh

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by GoodSide: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Our chair.
I gbadun dis guy kinda raps dey make person reason.
Such tracks such as everything by m.i
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by daryoor03(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Good for him. African rapper No 1
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
If true, good for him
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by genieluv(f): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
So hausa do marry yoruba girls

MI is not hausa! Jeez! When will this ignorance stop
Mi is from the middlebelt. Jukun by tribe and a christian
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by shiimah: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:

kikikikiki... Shebi, the big baby say Na next year he go marry. As for Banky, maybe he dey wait for me to marry first
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by JayJayGee: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
I laugh in Swahili
Dey laugh... Don't go and marry
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by justflow1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
I know pretty sure that that lady would have once braged that she can't date a short man in her life, see for ur self now, dwarf for that matter
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by justflow1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
I know pretty sure that that lady would have once braged that she can't date a short man in her life, see for ur self now, dwarf for that matter lipsrsealed
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by LizB2K(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Donnyperry:
Greatest rapper of all time. I should be next in line
Didn't get u bro...please make urself clear sir!
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by wolexter(m): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Congrats to the greatest African rapper of all time. Thank you for blessing us with great songs like Epic, Jehovah etc
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by EpicMaurice(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2016
justflow1:
I know pretty sure that that lady would have once braged that she can't date a short man in her life, see for ur self now, dwarf for that matter lipsrsealed
is MI really dat short??
I've never noticed it oh
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by ruggedadventure(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
EpicMaurice:

don jazzy?? Nairaland??

Na so grin

but na truth i talk nah cheesy
B4 donjazzy go talk am for him nxt interview "how I lost a brother, a friend and a goon"

Lol
Re: M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
EpicMaurice:

1 year later,Banky W got married.#BAAD2017.
So,it remains Baba Jazzy.And my love,Korede bello.mbok,i don't know why he's still wasting time...when I'm here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Says Goodbye To Tagbo Umeike / Tobi Bakre Shares His HIV Test Result As He Goes For Medical Checkup / Chacha Eke Expecting 3rd Baby - Shares Family Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.