Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists (2619 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Insists On Biafra As He Shuns Southeast Governors / " It Is Either Biafra Or Death" - Nnamdi Kanu Insists / It’s Either Biafra Or Death, Nnamdi Kanu Insists (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by johnpaulinweb: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
The leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has reiterated his commitment to the freedom of Biafra and his readiness to strike out the existence of Nigeria from the planet earth.

Kanu, who is also the Director of Radio Biafra, said that Nigeria is a contraption formed from the 1914 Amalgamation by the British colonialists.

source: http://www.thegistbaze.com/2016/09/biafrans-must-go-for-good-kanu-insists.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by alberson(f): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by VhatAmazingDude: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Abeg, Check and tell me where he is speaking from.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by SpeedOfLight: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
In Kanu Nigeria mate a different Igbo Man. Ojukwu failed because he lacks infotech, Kanu will succeed because he captured media of higher profile.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by SpeedOfLight: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
Abeg, Check and tell me where he is speaking from.
Doesn't matter.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by Victorvexz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
SpeedOfLight:
In Kanu Nigeria mate a different Igbo Man. Ojukwu failed because he lacks infotech, Kanu will succeed because he captured media of higher profile.
Higher profile? Maybe higher profile among gullible igbos, not Nigerians. Igbos said more than this during the time of Ojukwu. It's like u don't know Nigeria is full of savages, by the time they are through with him, he will know the difference between London and Abuja. Una never even start at all.
Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by SpeedOfLight: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Victorvexz:

Higher profile? Maybe higher profile among gullible igbos, not Nigerians. Igbos said more than this during the time of Ojukwu. It's like u don't know Nigeria is full of savages, by the time they are through with him, he will know the difference between London and Abuja. Una never even start at all.
You are not current with realities. Kanu is stronger than ever. Your president was voted into power by 15M people while Kanu control over 70M people if you doubt me ask Bishop Kukar

14 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by payosehtor(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

You are not current with realities. Kanu is stronger than ever. Your president was voted into power by 15M people while Kanu control over 70M people if you doubt me ask Bishop Kukar
how many are the Igbos in total population? abstract biafra till Christ comes

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by Victorvexz(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

See delusion. Lord Jesus, give this man some sense

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by macluvph1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wa Chineke,Wa Chuku, I love your courage and resoluteness.

I am one of your students from the south south(ikwerre by tribe) and will always love you.

keep the light burning, you did what wasteland people have never dreamt of doing.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by CltrAltDel: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
This i-pork people don start again

in other news...
Proud to be called an Afonja......are you proud to be called an I-PORK( grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
CltrAltDel:
This i-pork people don start again

in other news...
Proud to be called an Afonja......are you proud to be called an I-PORK( grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahaha u maybe proud to be called Afonjarinja lmao... coz u dnt kno d meaning
but are u proud to be called i-POO(INDEGENOUS PEOPLE OF ODUDUA) lol.

dont hide that.... we kno abt dat already...

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by CltrAltDel: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
NIGHTMARE007:

hahahahaha u maybe proud to be called Afonjarinja lmao... coz u dnt kno d meaning
but are u proud to be called i-POO(INDEGENOUS PEOPLE OF ODUDUA) lol.

dont hide that.... we kno abt dat already...
[/s]
shut da F up...are you proud to be called an I-PORK....yes or no

Stop spitting on our face........
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s] shut da F up...are you proud to be called an I-PORK....yes or no
Stop spitting on our face........
grin grin grin grin grin grin
shut d Bleep up... are u proud be called.. I-POO... yes or no
STOP SHITTING IN UR MOUTH.. hahahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by shaibu123: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
SpeedOfLight:
Let Nnamdi kanu use his media to attack our Igbo leaders and our youths on how to develop our religion. Invest in our religion and partner with foreign investors to do things our selves.And stop blaming Nigeria government in everything.
Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by ENEONWO(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
NdiIgbo should rather distance themselves from electing Representatives (Senators and House of Reps members) into the Nigerian government if they are keen about having an Igbo republic. You want to secede but you also want to control the government and dictate to it. We must jettison this style of blowing hot and cold.

Check out my signature for your own good. You will thank me latter.
Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by CltrAltDel: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
NIGHTMARE007:

shut d Bleep up... are u proud be called.. I-POO... yes or no

STOP SHITTING IN UR MOUTH..
hahahahahahaha.
[/s]

Dumb.....dumb.......are you a proud I-PORK mofo......yes or no grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]

Dumb.....dumb.......are you a proud I-PORK mofo......yes or no grin grin grin grin grin grin

daft daft.... are u proud IPOo smello yes or no.?..
LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by CltrAltDel: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
NIGHTMARE007:

daft daft.... are u proud IPOo smello yes or no.?..
LMAO.
[/s]
I am proud to be called an Afonja......are you proud to be call an I-PORK grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by ShootToKill: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Another heart attack for yorubamudeens who are afraid of getting dumped by Biafrans for the hausas to suyalize in their OduArewa. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]
I am proud to be called an Afonja......are you proud to be call an I-PORK grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nop...are u proud to be called IPOO.?
grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by CltrAltDel: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

nop...are u proud to be called IPOO.?
grin
typical of the shameless I-PORK mofo.....
Proud Afonja......anytime anyday grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4194324_41744189722jpeg607b63a2c48b9be2af34917b2373a9ba_jpeg68c78bafb2d5b8a49ce2083aeda80e39
Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
CltrAltDel:

i am typical shameless I-POO mofo and
hateful Afonjarinja ......anytime anyday and these are afonja drugs i take do u like it?.. grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4194324_41744189722jpeg607b63a2c48b9be2af34917b2373a9ba_jpeg68c78bafb2d5b8a49ce2083aeda80e39

hahahahahaahah.
read again..fiixed!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by CltrAltDel: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
NIGHTMARE007:

hahahahahaahah.
read again..fiixed!
[/s]
i dont trade words with cowards.....i only talk to real I-PORK yoot who are proud to be called one.
now fucck off my mention grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by hamilton62(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
johnpaulinweb:
The leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has reiterated his commitment to the freedom of Biafra and his readiness to strike out the existence of Nigeria from the planet earth.

Kanu, who is also the Director of Radio Biafra, said that Nigeria is a contraption formed from the 1914 Amalgamation by the British colonialists.

source: http://www.thegistbaze.com/2016/09/biafrans-must-go-for-good-kanu-insists.html?m=1
nwachineke, for we are whiter than white and whiter than snow!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]
i dont trade words with cowards.....i only talk to real I-PORK yoot who are proud to be called one.
now fucck off my mention grin grin grin grin grin grin

mmm 'COWARD'..hahahahahahaha
now im happy u have recognised ur identity.
typical IPOO yoot... u are repping well
im sure thell be so proud of u!.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by evilapc: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
The suffercoated afonjas claim all goodies and called igbo all baddies, yet the afonjas are unable to stay on their own because they are incompetent at governing themselves. ..the afonjas are nothing without hausa/fulani and igbo. The afonjas want the hausa/fulani to keep ruling them, and want the igbo to keep taking over their lagos and ibadan.. what a diabolical confused cowards

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by kasheemawo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
When will this strategy materialized?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by CltrAltDel: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
NIGHTMARE007:

mmm 'COWARD'..hahahahahahaha
now im happy u have recognised ur identity.
typical IPOO yoot... u are repping well
im sure thell be so proud of u!.
[/s]

will a real I-PORK please stand up!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by CltrAltDel: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
kasheemawo:
When will this strategy materialized?
help me ask dem I-PORK mofos

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]
will a real I-PORK please stand up!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
one IPOO yoot down already.. i need another one.
LOL.
Re: Breaking: Biafrans Must Go For Good - Kanu Insists by CltrAltDel: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
NIGHTMARE007:

one IPOO yoot down already..
i need another one.

LOL.
[/s]

I deal with a real I-PORK yoot who are proud to be called one. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Drone Spotted A Boat With 5 Armed People Heading To IDO (pics) / Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. / Abuja : Igbo Girl Display Her Voters Card I'm 100% Articulated -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.