Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? (1767 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) / The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by hahn(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
I was just wondering, since Adam and Eve were the first to commit sin over 6,000 years (according to Christianity wink ), will they still be burning in hell right now?

Imagine that!

Just for a simple first ever sin as eating a fruit in a garden, god has been burning Adam and Eve in hell undecided.

Why couldn't it just forgive them and say, "look kids, I know you didn't mean to. My creation, Lucifer, deceived you and, being all knowing, I also knew he was one day going to deceive you and I allowed it. For my own reasons. So, say "sorry" and let's all now migrate to the farm so I can teach you guys how to plant and ensure you always have food because after eating the apple, kids will start popping in wink. And since I am in such a good mood I think I will just forgive Lucifer and reset his brain and let us all start from scratch. There is no need for me to punish you guys and your unborn generations for eternity for something they do not even know about. Not to mention all the resources that will be spent building "hell". "

Well, the almighty in it's wisdom decided to punish them and their unborn children for eternity and here we are. Famine, poverty, disease, tsunamis, deadly viruses, floods, corrupt leaders and all that good sh*t grin

This doesn't sound like divine planning to me. Sounds like someone added invincible tribal marks to me face angry

Source: Na me write am cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by herzern(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
mtcheew! undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by hahn(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
herzern:
mtcheew! undecided

undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2016

SOME CONTRADICTING THEORIES CLAIM THAT, THERES NOBODY IN HELL CURRENTLY.
WE'LL ALL DIE AND WAIT UNTIL THE LAST DAY, THE JUDGEMENT DAY... WHEN WE'LL BE JUDGED AND THE DEVIL WILL CLAIM HIS PEOPLE.
Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by hahn(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

SOME CONTRADICTING THEORIES CLAIM THAT, THERES NOBODY IN HELL CURRENTLY.
WE'LL ALL DIE AND WAIT UNTIL THE LAST DAY, THE JUDGEMENT DAY... WHEN WE'LL BE JUDGED AND THE DEVIL WILL CLAIM HIS PEOPLE.

Then what of those born again christians that have visited hell? I am referring to the famous christians that went to hell AND heaven and came back to give testimonies of the torture going on there?

3 Likes

Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
hahn:

Then what of those born again christians that have visited hell? I am referring to the famous christians that went to hell AND heaven and came back to give testimonies of the torture going on there?

WHAT BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS... THOSE MENTALLY UNSTABLE PEEPS?
YOU'VE NOT NOTICED HOW THEY ALL GIVE DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS OF THEIR ENCOUNTERS?
DIFFERENT DESCRIPTIONS OF THE DIFFERENT CHARACTERS THEY MET IN HEAVEN AND HELL? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by hahn(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS... THOSE MENTALLY UNSTABLE PEEPS?
YOU'VE NOT NOTICED HOW THEY ALL GIVE DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS OF THEIR ENCOUNTERS?
DIFFERENT DESCRIPTIONS OF THE DIFFERENT CHARACTERS THEY MET IN HEAVEN AND HELL? undecided

But some people have used these people as examples of god's greatness undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by Touchnot01: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Why are you so bothered? undecided
Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by hahn(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Touchnot01:
Why are you so bothered? undecided

I feel for them. Imagine burning someone up for eternity for eating a fruit. Is this morality? Is it ethical? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by Touchnot01: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
hahn:

I feel for them. Imagine burning someone up for eternity for eating a fruit. Is this morality? Is it ethical? undecided
I dont see anywhere where God was displeased with them after he pronouced the initial judgement on tthem.I believe they are in heaven.
Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by hahn(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Touchnot01:
I dont see anywhere where God was displeased with them after he pronouced the initial judgement on tthem.I believe they are in heaven.

They sinned. Why would they be in heaven? undecided
Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by Touchnot01: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
hahn:

They sinned. Why would they be in heaven? undecided
If thats the case, then i think everyhuman will be in hell. But thats not the case. i believe forgiveness is God's and to sin is human. Repentance, I believe is only closed to the dead. If they repented which i believe they did, they'd be in heaven. Thats the idea behind forgivenesd and repentance while there is still life.
Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by hahn(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
Touchnot01:
If thats the case, then i think everyhuman will be in hell. But thats not the case. i believe forgiveness is God's and to sin is human. Repentance, I believe is only closed to the dead. If they repented which i believe they did, they'd be in heaven. Thats the idea behind forgivenesd and repentance while there is still life.

Please quote the verse in the bible where they repented

And also, going by your standard, Cain is not in hell either? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by Aaronsrod: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
hahn:

You are not God talk less of a pastor!
Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by Aaronsrod: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Touchnot01:

The Bible tells us the wages of sin is death. The Bible also tells us God is a consuming fire. There is no mention of his pleasure or displeasure. Adam and Eve sinned and are in Hell. Do not try to rewrite the word of God. I caution you not to incur His wrath.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by Touchnot01: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
hahn:

Please quote the verse in the bible where they repented

And also, going by your standard, Cain is not in hell either? undecided
The Bible does not specify whether Adam and Eve were saved.
Adam and Eve were the only two human beings who knew about God before they became tainted with sin. As a result, they likely still knew God better after their fall than any of us do today. Adam and Eve most definitely believed in and depended on God. God continued to talk with Adam and Eve and provide for them after the fall. Adam and Eve knew of God’s promise that He would provide a Savior (Genesis 3:15). God made garments of
skin for Adam and Eve after the fall (Genesis 3:21). Many
scholars understand this as the first animal sacrifice,
foreshadowing the eventual death of Christ on the cross
for the sins of the world. Putting these facts together, it
would seem that Adam and Eve were saved and did
indeed go to heaven when they died.

Then I dont think we can know with certainty, No one but God can say for sure who is in heaven and who is not. He alone is worthy to open the
lamb’s book of life.
Rev 5:2-5:
Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by Touchnot01: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Aaronsrod:

The Bible tells us the wages of sin is death. The Bible also tells us God is a consuming fire. There is no mention of his pleasure or displeasure. Adam and Eve sinned and are in Hell. Do not try to rewrite the word of God. I caution you not to incur His wrath.
God judged humanity through them, it was a consequence of their sins. We all sin. Adam and Eve should have died when they ate the forbidden fruit as the serpent said, but a lamb was slain that day to avert it, same reason Jesus (lamb of God) was slain for our sins.
After the Sin, God still spoke to Adam and eve and even their children. God is merciful and that is why He has made preparations for your salvation.
Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by Jozzy4: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
You are dust and to dust YOU shall RETURN " Gen 3:19
where will he RETURN? Not HELLFIRE!!! but to Dust.

1 Like

Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by orunto27: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
They were made from dust and they returned to dust. The second Adam, jesus was born of the Holy Spirit, was righteous and resurrected. Till now if you die a sinner, you go back to ground but if you know Jesus you will resurrect and live forever.
Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by dorox(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
hahn:

Perhaps it would interest you to read through this thread about the morality of hellfire if you haven't done so. https://www.nairaland.com/3059066/hellfire-morally-justified
Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by hahn(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2016
Aaronsrod:

You are not God talk less of a pastor!

Of course I am not god. I am real aren't I? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by hahn(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2016
Touchnot01:
The Bible does not specify whether Adam and Eve were saved.
Adam and Eve were the only two human beings who knew about God before they became tainted with sin. As a result, they likely still knew God better after their fall than any of us do today. Adam and Eve most definitely believed in and depended on God. God continued to talk with Adam and Eve and provide for them after the fall. Adam and Eve knew of God’s promise that He would provide a Savior (Genesis 3:15). God made garments of
skin for Adam and Eve after the fall (Genesis 3:21). Many
scholars understand this as the first animal sacrifice,
foreshadowing the eventual death of Christ on the cross
for the sins of the world. Putting these facts together, it
would seem that Adam and Eve were saved and did
indeed go to heaven when they died.

Then I dont think we can know with certainty, No one but God can say for sure who is in heaven and who is not. He alone is worthy to open the
lamb’s book of life.
Rev 5:2-5:

OK then
Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by hahn(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2016
dorox:

Perhaps it would interest you to read through this thread about the morality of hellfire if you haven't done so. https://www.nairaland.com/3059066/hellfire-morally-justified

The morality of torturing and burning people for eternity? I gotta see this grin
Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by hahn(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
herzern:
mtcheew! undecided

Where have you been bro? cheesy
Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by herzern(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2017
hahn:

Where have you been bro? cheesy

Life came callinq.

How have you been?? grin
Re: Are Adam And Eve Still Burning In Hell? by hahn(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2017
herzern:

Life came callinq.

How have you been?? grin

Chilling

(1) (Reply)

Subhana Rabbi Iblis - Satanist Art And Architecture / Oshun Spiritual Powers, Healing & Giver Of Healthy Children Mystical Statue / Do You Hope To See Real Miracles? Here They Are!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.