Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,320 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I'm Real Again Having Resurrected From The Dead - Mugabe - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I'm Real Again Having Resurrected From The Dead - Mugabe (385 Views)

Trump Criticised For Not Contacting The Families Of The Dead Servicemen Right / Earthquake: Italy Begins Burying The Dead, As Death Toll Rises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Real Again Having Resurrected From The Dead - Mugabe by gabinweb: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
The President of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe, on Saturday, denied ill health reports and rumors of his death midway to his Dubai trip.

Mugabe, always known for his jokingly lifestyle, said that he is real again, having resurrected from the dead.

Read Also: Laugh With Me! See 40 MostFunniest Quotes Of Robert Mugabe

"Yes, I was dead. It’s true I was dead. I resurrected as I always do once I get back to my country. I am real again,” he told reporters at Harare international airport after arriving from Dubai.

The 92-year old president said that he is fit and ready to stand for reelection in 2018.

Source: http://www.thegistbaze.com/2016/09/im-real-again-having-resurrected-from.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Real Again Having Resurrected From The Dead - Mugabe by generalbush(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
This Man can go to hell and contest for president with Satan ooo cheesy
Re: I'm Real Again Having Resurrected From The Dead - Mugabe by Dinocarex(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Robert Mugabe is a coward. He can't leave the seat because he doesn't know what will happen to him once he does - He might be jailed.
If Robert should die, Grace will takeover from him!!

(1) (Reply)

President Obama Becomes The First U.S President To Set Foot In Laos. / North Korea Claims Success In Fifth Nuclear Test / Presidency To Punish Official Who Inserted Obama's Quote In Buhari's Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.