Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) (50406 Views)

See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel / See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour / Big Grass Cutter Killed By My Neighbour Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by bestspoke: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Was it delicious...no need to ask if it was fried or baked
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by Dething: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
Snakes will take you to front page in 1hour.
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by scachy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
ennyhola:
Dangote lost $5.4bn this year and he's still breathing fine... Dunno where I kept my N1000 and my chest is already doing somehow...
grin grin funny
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by AreaFada2: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by flokii: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lala be like.. emi a je snake ejo grin

Dunno what pple enjoy there tho. Or mayb I need to try out snake peppersoup one of these days
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by solok: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
E for katsh am na!

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by terabyte2015(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
ennyhola:
Dangote lost $5.4bn this year and he's still breathing fine... Dunno where I kept my N1000 and my chest is already doing somehow...

Copy cat...continue ur copy n paste life
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by hadaydoyin(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
ireneony:
Lala snake ..na 5 or 6 inches

shocked shocked

You no dey shy? undecided
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by hadaydoyin(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by aninexzy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
IamDrreyy:
jst passing by
. ThanK God for the life of the snake kiLler
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by stealthtiger(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
McBrooklyn:
RIP Snakie
embarassed

But seriously E con be like say people dey vex kill snake anyhow just for the sake of posting in on Nairaland cos dem know that is lalasticlal* weak point angry

Abeg make una continue till the day a snakie go kill one person too con post am for Nairaland too con tag lalasticlal* too angry
What kind of status do you have
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by henrybomb(m): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
phensbassey:
He set a trap, hoping to catch bushmeat, but woke up to a shock when he saw a Python instead... of was priced at almost 2000N for this kind time...
Na soup b dis oooo...snake peppersoup
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by Rick9(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
ennyhola:

Damn you really cracked me up Ahahahahahahahah
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
terabyte2015:

Copy cat...continue ur copy n paste life
is it your life or your phone...why are you pained..choi..for this economy you still dey carry another person matter untop head like gala!!
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by Paseus(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
[url][/url] mummy's pet
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by Ghost447(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
phensbassey:
He set a trap, hoping to catch bushmeat, but woke up to a shock when he saw a Python instead... of was priced at almost 2000N for this kind time...
So, python is a house meat and not bush meat?
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by armadeo(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
ennyhola:

You guys won't kill somebody.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by phensbassey: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
LastMumu:

Abeg no vex say this question dey wan kind, shey na inside forest your friend house dey? Why him go set trap expect to catch bushmeat chop inside house?

Lastmumu
d back of him house na big bush...
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by phensbassey: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ghost447:
So, python is a house meat and not bush meat?
Ah ah... you know the kind of bush meat am talking about
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by phensbassey: 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mr Frostland I don prepare your favourite food o... were you dey na
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by ghostmist: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
ennyhola:
this got me rolling on the floor...

grin
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by obisdavinc(m): 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
how can this kind of snake enter someone house
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by sirxbit(m): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
ennyhola:
i release poverty from ur life
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by alexarelano(m): 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin cheesy

Lalasticlala on target 4 tiri lion of England 2day grin grin
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by phensbassey: 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
obisdavinc:
how can this kind of snake enter someone house
iv seen snakes that are way bigger than this.. in someone s house
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by bidil4real: 12:59am On Sep 05, 2016
e pass 2k jor
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by nmadu1: 1:01am On Sep 05, 2016
beautiful232:
pls i want to sleep

don't need all this kind of thread
So I can close my eyes
Don't be scared...miss beautiful
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by datigbogirl: 3:26am On Sep 05, 2016
phensbassey:

See as d guy dey celebrate for the 2nd pix even kiss d snake join for 3rd pix... Hin know sey hin don jam front page....

Thank you Lala for making a killer of snakes out of men.... Yet to see any women posing with ant sef...
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by DedeNkem: 4:27am On Sep 05, 2016
Why kill it? You id*iots!
Nigerians have killed off many animal species for no legit reason!

Tourists flock to other African countries because of their wild reserves.

In the 70's and early 80's, you see different animals crossing the road every day. But today, you hardly see a bird, not to talk of, land animals.

What a shame!
Re: See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) by oweman: 4:29am On Sep 05, 2016
Dangote lost $5.4bn this year and he's still breathing fine... Dunno where I kept my N1000 and my chest is already doing somehow...[/quote]

Undertakers are jobledlss and they need to do something to eat so you can do the needful .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger / Man Finds Shark At The Shores, He Helped It Back Into The Water / Man Builds An Aeroplane Model In Anambra State Using Scrap Materials. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.