Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' (40195 Views)

Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari / 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Einl:

Aisha is neither a Muslim or a Hausa name. It is an Arabic name. Get your facts rights and stop spreading false rumours.

oga arabic naa muslims dialect,,,all muslim countries speaks arabic...eva wonder y quran is written in arabic only.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by legaxi(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
thesicilian:
The man seems to be lost. First he names his dog after his "hero" Buhari ( how about Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Achebe, Okocha, etc,?)
Then he gives his daughter an Hausa name Aisha, after the wife of this same hero who kept mute while he he was in jail for 3days, for no justifiable reason.
Aisha is not an Hausa name, but rather an Arabic name mostly answered within Muslim women and some Christian Arabic and even the so called western pegan women, Get your facts right before spewing rubbish in the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Fego50(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
When people are Using their time for better things during this harsh economic breakdown,this fucking man is busy trying to get nigerians focused on him.I pity for his wife that would feel his absence when he is locked in jail for 20yrs this tym arround without court hearing
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by legaxi(m): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
ericsmith:

oga arabic naa muslims dialect,,,all muslim countries speaks arabic...eva wonder y quran is written in arabic only.
There's an English version of the Qur'an, any body who knows how to read English can read it word for word.

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Ayatullah(m): 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Congratulations baba Mise. Mise, means "I am doing it"............doing what? Oh! my God! This man is not yet ready to be a serious father.

I however pray the Aisha name overides, because it has meaningful meaning.

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Einl(m): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chitumu:
Then why are arab Christian not naming their females child Aisha?

OMG!! Arab Christians DO name their children Aisha. And Zainab. Even the Catholic church I went to in Jos was called Fatima Cathedral. Fatima is Arabic for Mary. Christians do name their children Arabic names. Look at you. Even the Vice Chairman for the Christian Association of Nigeria is called Musa Dada. Musa is Arabic for the Hebrew name Moses. Stop spreading false rumours.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Einl(m): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
ericsmith:

Bros...no vex...just read what you wrote and make your corrections.

When you make your corrections I will answer you.

PS. you sound really ignorant. Not arrogant, just ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by legaxi(m): 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Einl:

Arab Christians DO name their children Aisha. And
Zainab. Even the Catholic church I went to in Jos was called
Fatima Cathedral. Fatima is Arabic for Mary. Christians do
name their children Arabic names. Look at you. Even the
Vice Chairman for the Christian Association of Nigeria is
called Musa Dada. Musa is Arabic for the Hebrew name
Moses. Stop spreading false rumours.
Please don't respond to that guy again he is completely delusional and lack knowledge to comprehend due to the gibberish they most have fed him while growing up, this has made him to become a total ignorant person to Islam and other people culture.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Chitumu: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Einl:

OMG!! Arab Christians DO name their children Aisha. And Zainab. Even the Catholic church I went to in Jos was called Fatima Cathedral. Fatima is Arabic for Mary. Christians do name their children Arabic names. Look at you. Even the Vice Chairman for the Christian Association of Nigeria is called Musa Dada. Musa is Arabic for the Hebrew name Moses. Stop spreading false rumours.
ignoramus Fatima is not marry check this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Fátima
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Einl(m): 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
thesicilian:

Educate me please. All the people I know who bear that name are either Hausas/ Fulanis or Muslims. Tell me more.

Go and read and spend less time on Nairaland.

Moses.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by ventilation: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
thesicilian:
The man seems to be lost. First he names his dog after his "hero" Buhari ( how about Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Achebe, Okocha, etc,?)
Then he gives his daughter an Hausa name Aisha, after the wife of this same hero who kept mute while he he was in jail for 3days, for no justifiable reason.
Bigot, Aisha is Arabic not hausa, widen your horizon.

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Bullet1234(m): 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
nextprince:
Just trying to get public sympathy. How will he name his daughter Aisha when he is neither a muslim nor Hausa?
Does he need to be Muslim or Hausa to name his daughter a Muslim name? Primitive thinking.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Einl:

When you make your corrections I will answer you.

PS. you sound really ignorant. Not arrogant, just ignorant.

all yu dd was jus translations ...nt battling words wit yu,, jus corrected u...arabic naa muslim dialect .must u force ur retardness on us.. fatima n aishat full ur church wu cares. asides ur pope, only muslims countries speak arabic shikena
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
A whole agbalagba attention seeker
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by xcube2010(m): 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hes a gud Naija man grin grin grin bt also a desperate attention seeker.

I tink he cant meet up wth d new SAY BABA CHANGE so d only way to meet BABA is tru dis medium (tinkin d Pressy will host him *4 hin church mind*. abeg make una leave dat man NA demoCRAZY we dey nw
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 05, 2016
legaxi:

There's an English version of the Qur'an, any body who knows how to read English can read it word for word.

u knw knw nuttin abt dat quran,,u thing its like our bible,,dd my ijmb in d north n went to uniilorin ..quran is nt suiteable 4 general knowledge ... u wonnt understand
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by phenol33(m): 12:15am On Sep 05, 2016
this is the making of his so called lawyer... he his trying to win his case and get more connection. and the foolish man has just been used to achieve that.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by doskie(m): 12:24am On Sep 05, 2016
thesicilian:
so buhari should have been concerned that he was arrested. Is that how he has time? For responding to nonsense. Let the police and court do their job. Its not buharis job.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 05, 2016
AntiWailer:
Trouble maker and flat head attention seeker.

To all the ignorants blaming Buhari for the guy's ordeal.

From day 1, the story clearly stated that the neighbour was the one not comfortable with some one around him naming a dog his father's name.

They all claim that you can name the dog anything in the western world. They ignored the fact that in the Western World, you don't inscribe a name on both side of the dog. Infact that would be termed as an abuse.

This guy is just a trouble maker. It is as simple as that.

You know what Islam as a religion says about Dog. We must learn to respect people's religion. We don't have to believe in it.

We will not take it lightly if a Pig has prominent christian name inscribed on both sides.

The foolishness of the man even though not illegal can lead to senseless destruction of Life and Properties by the f00lish people that always want to fight on behalf of God.

you can name your dog or pig what ever name including Jesus Christ. ..I bet you no Christ followers will give it a second thought, Christians don't fight for their God rather their God fights for them. ..that's the beauty of Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by doskie(m): 12:28am On Sep 05, 2016
Einl:

Go and read and spend less time on Nairaland.

Moses.
fatima is not Arabic for mary. The Arabic word is maryamm

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by olutosfem(f): 12:30am On Sep 05, 2016
He's simply an attention seeker. Pakam undecided
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by doskie(m): 12:34am On Sep 05, 2016
nototribalist:
The whole thing is becoming childish
exactly. Nobody can be deceived. He obviously named the dog buhari for troublesome reasons. I wonder the lady he married. He is not ready to be a man.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by legaxi(m): 12:58am On Sep 05, 2016
ericsmith:

u knw knw nuttin abt dat quran,,u thing its like our bible,,dd my ijmb in d north n went to uniilorin ..quran is nt suiteable 4 general knowledge ... u wonnt understand
Please am all ears, i really will like to understand.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Naijageak(m): 1:01am On Sep 05, 2016
lateest celebrity
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by joegigs(m): 1:03am On Sep 05, 2016
The man first action was to insult buhari. He did it out of hate for buhari.he never knew it will be taken seriously. But as the tide turned, he found the only explanation that cound save him from the wicked hands of the police.which is that he name the dog 'buhari' because he loved the president.but d police didn't blive d argument well.now a greet opportunity came,so to finally close d case he named his newly born daughter 'aisha'.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by papiwyte(m): 2:18am On Sep 05, 2016
Dat guy is jux seeking for attention and money from Baba grin grin grin
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Kazrem(m): 2:27am On Sep 05, 2016
Handiwork of his lawyer.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by fotadmowmend(m): 3:32am On Sep 05, 2016
It's Jst dat our police are crazy. Dogs has been bearing man`s name since 19Bc. I ve seen a dog named Jack after d owner see d movie Titanic. My grandma named her goat Abacha during his regime and nothing happened

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by fotadmowmend(m): 3:35am On Sep 05, 2016
joegigs:
The man first action was to insult buhari. He did it out of hate for buhari.he never knew it will be taken seriously. But as the tide turned, he found the only explanation that cound save him from the wicked hands of the police.which is that he name the dog 'buhari' because he loved the president.but d police didn't blive d argument well.now a greet opportunity came,so to finally close d case he named his newly born daughter 'aisha'.
Even if that shd be d case I thk Buhari is Jst a name dat evryman can bear. He didn't named it muhhamodu Buhari

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Pylony(m): 3:56am On Sep 05, 2016
There is nothing wrong in the Name just because it is hausa, until we learn to tolerate one anothers norms and cultures in this country, we are not heading any were.
thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by assana: 4:03am On Sep 05, 2016
undecidedabi dem do dis man ni which one be hausa names up and down, sense man he know wetin him sey do.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by DedeNkem: 4:10am On Sep 05, 2016
Buhari displayed his st*upid dictatorial tendency on this poor guy.

There's no place in the constitution that criminalizes naming a dog any particular name.

So those who prosecuted the guy are the ones who commited a crime! They're the id*iots who should be jailed!

This poor guy commited NO crime!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dog Is Going Blind :'( / Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) / Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.