Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' (40204 Views)

Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari / 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Daud2: 6:48am On Sep 05, 2016
The guy don make name oo. Make him go establish naa. Fame and attention seeker. Gerraut
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 05, 2016
nextprince:
Just trying to get public sympathy. How will he name his daughter Aisha when he is neither a muslim nor Hausa?

He is trying to deflect attention from his intention to spite his Hausa neighbours initially.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:50am On Sep 05, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
so what point have you made bingo?
Your dyslexia is not my problem.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by doskie(m): 6:54am On Sep 05, 2016
nextprince:

What stops him from not using the non-arabic version of the name Aisha.
he has something to prove to people. He is simply a trouble maker.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by TerrorSquad147: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Your dyslexia is not my problem.
your stvpidity is my problem, its giving me concerns..
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by ElCapone(m): 6:58am On Sep 05, 2016
beautiful232:

tongue do your own,leave my own
lol!!!! let me leave ur mention b4 u vent ur venom of hate on me.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by doskie(m): 6:59am On Sep 05, 2016
thesicilian:

Maybe, maybe not. The silence of a good man perpetuates evil in most cases.
it would have been very embarrassing of buhari to respond to such petty attention seeker. That is not his duty as a president. If he wrote dangote on the dog, will dangote respond? Silence is the best answer to a foool. No sane person will be responding to a retarded man like that.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by glossy6(f): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2016
thesicilian:
The man seems to be lost. First he names his dog after his "hero" Buhari ( how about Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Achebe, Okocha, etc,?)
Then he gives his daughter an Hausa name Aisha, after the wife of this same hero who kept mute while he he was in jail for 3days, for no justifiable reason.

Don't mind him. I don't have an issue with whatever name he chooses to give to his dog but labelling that dog "Buhari " and parading it round a Hausa dominated market speaks volume. What reactions did he envisage before embarking on that suicidal mission.

first and foremost, the Muslim despises dogs and then to name after a sitting President or a neighbour's father is troubleshooting. A freedom taken too far. IMO

This is an attempt at damage control.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Pimxray1402: 7:03am On Sep 05, 2016
This life is simple but people are making it difficult especially Nigerians. Of all the things in the world that he can name his animals after he chooses to Name an animal after a human Name. The name that he doesn't even know the meaning. He never thought it wise to choose from his own local Names i.e where he comes from, it would have been safer for him. I think an Igbo man can tolerate him if he had named the dog Emeka or Chemezirim. We shouldn't start what will provoke others. It's nice to hear that he named his human daughter after one of the best women in Islam.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 7:06am On Sep 05, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
your stvpidity is my problem, its giving me concerns..
You see? quick to run your mouths on nairaland.com but you declare fasts after you are butchered and take no further action.if you reply this your next mention will be ignored,its too early for this.aint got no time
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by beautiful232(f): 7:10am On Sep 05, 2016
ElCapone:
lol!!!! let me leave ur mention b4 u vent ur venom of hate on me.

well it's a new week and won't wanna start it with your type

when you done talking you will move

before I forget

I'm way too pretty to hate
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by TerrorSquad147: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
You see? quick to run your mouths on nairaland.com but you declare fasts after you are butchered and take no further action.if you reply this your next mention will be ignored,its too early for this.aint got no time
a fast for your stvpidity would soon be declared. Continue
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Shoboy6h: 7:17am On Sep 05, 2016
This man they find trouble and he go see am double..
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by ElCapone(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2016
beautiful232:

well it's a new week and won't wanna start it with your type

when you done talking you will move

before I forget

I'm way too pretty to hate
so much for the love yhu gat in yhu DAT yhu call names muslims / northerners bear as yeye. Stop the hate and have a wonderful week ahead.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by TijaniAbu: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2016
The man should have added Halliburton Jefferson CBN Forex NNPC Allocation Hermes Cartier to the daughter's names. Me I like this naming animals after people. I will buy two dogs to name Obama and Putin. Then I will set trap to catch snakes and name them Buhari and Osinbajo. After catching snakes, I will catch 2 bushrats 1 big 1 small, I don reserve Aisha and Oludolapo for those ones. All the lizards wey enter de trap don get names wey dey wait for dem, starting with Zahra. Sallah ram name don dey, na Kemi for short, Diploma Kemi for long. Any fly dat lands on d bodies of d animals I go dey give dem d ministers names one by one. Nigeria zoo.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by bigskab(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2016
thesicilian:
The man seems to be lost. First he names his dog after his "hero" Buhari ( how about Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Achebe, Okocha, etc,?)
Then he gives his daughter an Hausa name Aisha, after the wife of this same hero who kept mute while he he was in jail for 3days, for no justifiable reason.
Aisha is not a hausa name its an arabic name
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2016
The man has decided not to leave TROUBLE alone
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2016
He wants to go to prison.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by TheLegal(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2016
thesicilian:
who told you that Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Achebe, Okocha, etc are his heroes? He lives in an Hausa community and might have been greatly influenced by their worldview.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Remix10(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2016
Mumu, from his name, Joachim Chinakwe I can concuct that he is a christian and igbo man, why naming your daughter Aisha? Looking for cheap popularity? you are popular already, we know you are the foolish man, a man that cannot stand on his words, a fearful man..why complicate the foolishness?...mofo..Poverty strikes first, after that comes fear, overcome that man! You don't look poor
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by jayriginal: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:
Good. Perhaps to convince us that he had no bad intent when he named his dog Buhari. But I still don't know why he had Buhari inscribe on both sides of his dog? Trying to connect the dots

He should paint his daughter front and back with the name as well.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by EazyMoh(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2016
legaxi:

There's an English version of the Qur'an, any body who knows how to read English can read it word for word.
English version is not a Quran, it's only a mere translation. Quran is only and always in Arabic.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by longerthroat(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2016
This man seems to be a cheap attention seeker... mtchew
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by EazyMoh(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2016
Einl:

OMG!! Arab Christians DO name their children Aisha. And Zainab. Even the Catholic church I went to in Jos was called Fatima Cathedral. Fatima is Arabic for Mary. Christians do name their children Arabic names. Look at you. Even the Vice Chairman for the Christian Association of Nigeria is called Musa Dada. Musa is Arabic for the Hebrew name Moses. Stop spreading false rumours.
Guy Fatima is not Mary, Maryam is! There are biblical names that are common between Christians and Muslims, and there are names exclusively from the Arabic world since the time of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). It's extremely rare to find names likes Aisha Fatima and Zainab among non-Muslim Arabs because almost all the natives of the Arabian peninsula (that commonly used the names) have converted to Islam over time. The Christian Arabs are culturally different from the bedouin Arabs who named there kids Fatima Aisha and Zainab.
In the case of northern Nigeria, Northern Christians mostly borrow the names from their Hausa neighbors in order to blend so as not to be discriminated against in terms of school or employment.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Akpuoru: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2016
Hustler. Seeking fame and recognition by every means possible.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by legaxi(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2016
EazyMoh:

English version is not a Quran, it's only a mere translation. Quran is only and always in Arabic.
The translation of the Qur'an is the interpretation of it's verses in other to comprehend it's meaning, i get what you are trying to say but that is not what i meant about the Qur'an being written in English, the English version of the Qur'an is called the Transliteration, it contains word for word of the Qur'an in English as it written down in Arabic.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by legaxi(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2016
thesicilian:

You all are as lost as the man. You need to get some behavioral and attitudinal modifications
I don't get you please, what do you mean by saying this?
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by EazyMoh(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2016
legaxi:

The translation of the Qur'an is the interpretation of it's verses in other to comprehend it's meaning, i get what you are trying to say but that is not what i meant about the Qur'an being written in English, the English version of the Qur'an is called the Transliteration, it contains word for word of the Qur'an in English as it written down in Arabic.
I admire your knowledge of the issue,but again you are wrong, a transliteration is also not a Quran! A Quran MUST always and only be written in Arabic language and Arabic alphabets. This is because no any form of writing can represent the Arabic alphabets, and no any language can translate Quran in its exact meanings. Again the Qur'an itself declared that it's Arabian. there is no two way about it.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by Dpharisee: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2016
nextprince:
Just trying to get public sympathy. How will he name his daughter Aisha when he is neither a muslim nor Hausa?

Tiger Woods was named Tiger after an Asian guy who helped his father in Vietnam. Nnamdi Azikiwe gave his kids Yoruba names like Bamidele; Chike Obi named his kids with Arabic names. Barack Hussein Obama has a Muslim middle name, so what are you insinuating? Northern Christians answer Arabic names not Muslim names
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by legaxi(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2016
EazyMoh:

I admire your knowledge of the issue,but again you are wrong, a transliteration is also not a Quran! A Quran MUST always and only be written in Arabic language and Arabic alphabets. This is because no any form of writing can represent the Arabic alphabets, and no any language can translate Quran in its exact meanings. Again the Qur'an itself declared that it's Arabian. there is no two way about it.
Ok i get it, the original text of the Qur'an is written in Arabic but you must agree with me that the transliteration makes it more easier to recall for those that have forgotten the Arabic alphabet, but that did not in any way change the original Arabic text.
Re: Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' by nextprince: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2016
Dpharisee:

Tiger Woods was named Tiger after an Asian guy who helped his father in Vietnam. Nnamdi Azikiwe gave his kids Yoruba names like Bamidele; Chike Obi named his kids with Arabic names. Barack Hussein Obama has a Muslim middle name, so what are you insinuating? Northern Christians answer Arabic names not Muslim names
Did u actually read my comment or u just feel u must talk? Is the man in question from the north or hausa-speaking? Guy the case of an Igbo christain (residing in the south for that matter) naming his daughter Aisha is an aberation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dog Is Going Blind :'( / Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) / Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.