Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 (32284 Views)

Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / Benny Hinn In Lagos! (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by ideology(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Acts 5:38 Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. (NIV)

AMP but if it is of God [and it appears that it is], you will not be able to stop them; or else you may even be found fighting against God!”
Seun:
I just found a fake 5,000 naira note. Behold, the impossible: www.nairaland.com/422908/seen-new-5000-naira-note
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by pippimp(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
ideology:
Acts 5:38 Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. (NIV)

AMP but if it is of God [and it appears that it is], you will not be able to stop them; or else you may even be found fighting against God!”

Religion is the bane of ignorant people. This is part of the reason why lazy people pray.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by Smartlife(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Who is still believing pastor Chris in 2016. Scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by GiMngo: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Small children who know nothing about God are the ones coming here to comment. Very childish souls indeed!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
nkechiben:

Till u leave dis earth u' ll never see The man of God back. Where u there when he said it? Continue with ur good rumour about a man of God. I Pity u & ur generation because u don't know the kind of seed ur sowing until u s
tart reaping. JUST CONTINUE WITH UR RUMOUR OK?
what is rumour is that not a video?
Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by frubben(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
nkechiben:
Becareful what u say about men of God. Don.t say I didn't warn u!
My friend shut ur mouth dere, but u can insult buhari?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by ikorodureporta: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
So its free! Hope there wnt b a vip section for those willing to drop 1k grin or more. .......Besides, hope u all saw their name. Did u see 'church' written there?? Make all men mind where dem dey go............ undecided

(*Believer's Loveworld Nation

*Christ Embassy- which was named afta himself-Christian)

I wonda what u all wld feel like if he had invited his 'Ikotun' master undecided
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by beadaholic(f): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
Seun:
Birds of a feather flock together. They are both very good at making people fall down.

And u think you've made sense. SMH

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by ovicky(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
ideology:

Miracle verifer, have you been to any of his meetings, who do you know healed by these men that have come back to you saying the healing was fake or that they are still sick.

or are you just relying on speculations written by carnal minded folks.

Christ Embassy is 32 years Old and Benny Hinn's ministry is close to 50 years, how could they stand all these years with fake miracles ...

Receive sense ... Do fake things last?

My brother... Success in God's Kingdom is not determined by no of years.... If i give you examples of people who have been successful and they don't even know God, u will be tired.

Spending 100 years in ministry is nothing before God.... I didn't even mention chris in my post.
Bro av u heard anything about rebuke in the Bible or reproof..
My brother, i know u are doing this sincerely and i respect this pp before and i often pray for them but the truth must still be told.... Dis pp dont av the gift of healing if u av been reading about them.. Only God heals when He deems fit... And if u doubt me, give me a man with the ability or gift to heal people and let's visit the street or let me go to U. C. H or other teaching hospital to try things out..
Shalom
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by oladipo322(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Freedom4us:
[size=14pt]Let Every Nigerian come and learn how to masturbath oh
from the Master himself![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP0CDsvu8DM
may God forgive u
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by bignero: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
ovicky:

My brother... Success in God's Kingdom is not determined by no of years.... If i give you examples of people who have been successful and they don't even know God, u will be tired.

Spending 100 years in ministry is nothing before God.... I didn't even mention chris in my post.
Bro av u heard anything about rebuke in the Bible or reproof..
My brother, i know u are doing this sincerely and i respect this pp before and i often pray for them but the truth must still be told.... Dis pp dont av the gift of healing if u av been reading about them.. Only God heals when He deems fit... And if u doubt me, give me a man with the ability or gift to heal people and let's visit the street or let me go to U. C. H or other teaching hospital to try things out..
Shalom

if you lack wisdom the bible says ask

stop displaying your blind ignorant understanding

if you feel you know a thing about God like you profess..asnwer this question

the woman with the issue of blood....where and what was the role of God in her healing? if ull get the right asnwer u wont be spewing trash all over

becareful the people who opposed Jesus the most were religious folks who thought they were doing the work of God...but were also simply jealousy and evil minded most people on nairaland are so...because any one who sincerly is in search of GODwith a pure heart will not be careless with their speech like you and your co hort...owner of nairaland inclusive
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by firstking01(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
frubben:
How will it make rice 4k.
Lolgrin, na rice be ya problem?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by SmellingAnus(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
MadCow1:
[s]Was it not Benny Hinn that had an affair with Paula White?[/s]
nothing like that ever happened .... Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by lereinter(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
nkechiben:

Till u leave dis earth u' ll never see The man of God back. Where u there when he said it? Continue with ur good rumour about a man of God. I Pity u & ur generation because u don't know the kind of seed ur sowing until u start reaping. JUST CONTINUE WITH UR RUMOUR OK?

Nkechiben you try o

Only you trying effortlessly to defend him
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by Topgainer: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
The fraudulent activities going on in Christ Embassy branches across the country (overshadowing the good things attributed to them i. e. Inspirational/motivational talks) is so much that many they have scammed ended up denouncing the very Christianity that Jesus Christ instituted.
For those who will find (& who have found) themselves in such situations, just take solace in the fact that the Bible fore told of men who will teach what they like which is nowhere near the life of Christ. That doesn't mean they have represented Christ in their actions and inactions as they would have you believe because a good number of times they may have been spurred by their humanity. Like the Berean Church, don't swallow all they say or do hook, line and sinker otherwise, you will be highly disappointed by your faith in some of their activities which landed you in trouble.
example, the hotel manager who stole to sow seed and was eventually dismissed , the Kenya lady who came to be cured and in fact, was celebrated in the program Atmosphere for Miracle/faith, only to discover she was never healed after she stopped her ART for a while

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by honestivo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
Why are you angry for others choice, you choice satan as ur creator and no body is angry with ur choice. pls mind ur business

bee444:
Chris and Benny are both the same. In fact, their modus operandi is the same. These guys here are the biggest fraud ever. Always pretending to heal people through arranged manipulative staged convention.

Come at me Oyak followers, and you'll be part of the problems I'm talking about. Gullible sect that calls themselves Christians.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by ever811(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
nkechiben:

Becareful what u say about men of God. Don.t say I didn't warn u!
common get out!! na you make them men of God?...mumu..you never warn your self from listening to trash finish,u come dey warn person wey get sense pas you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by honestivo(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Is there any nook and crannies u can't find christ embassy church in Nigeria or ur just blinded by ur master (satan)
simplex2:
Go into high population density areas to preach the gospel! Target state capitals and commercially viable areas; forget the slums, ghetos and poverty ravished regions. For god has already made them desolate lands and they don't need salvation.

Come to Lagos sir, that is where the money is word works.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by ever811(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
nkechiben:

Till u leave dis earth u' ll never see The man of God back. Where u there when he said it? Continue with ur good rumour about a man of God. I Pity u & ur generation because u don't know the kind of seed ur sowing until u start reaping. JUST CONTINUE WITH UR RUMOUR OK?
are you human at all?.. or you don't have mb to watch the video?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by ever811(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Seun:
Benny Hinn's marriage also crashed but he has reconciled with his wife. Hopefully Pastor Chris can learn marital reconciliation from him.
so they are in divorce competition?..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by honestivo(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Haven't you realize that ur hatred is the bane for his success and while you are a failure the more you hate the more you fail
Smartlife:
Who is still believing pastor Chris in 2016. Scam
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by nwakaibeya1: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
John 6,60-68>>IF YOU DONT PREACH MONEY MONEY MONEY EVERY TIME AND GOD BLESS YOU ,YOU HAVE NOT TALKED ABOUT JESUS yet?There's no message today towards "Christians" changing their lives for good& getting their lifes straight, healing the world, living exemplary lives,and PEACE AND POWER AS JESUS CHRIST GIVES and then restitution etc? Is restitution now obsolete that even if you kill people and come TO PROPHET they will prophesy to you and say receive more money?from which JESUS NAME ? THESE DAYS You see a "christian" even arrogantly offending/destroying daily those he was sent to preach to and still quoting bible verses that suit his stand position, even using wrong verses to deceive people. Arrogant rascallity and Godly boldness are surely different. Steal, misrepresent, snitch, character assassination, slander, molest, harass, lacking basic mutual respect to others at offices, neighborhoods, society etc and all manner of salient ills & wrongs just for particular interest or survival sake and yet hypocritically quoting bible in false defense. Little wonder Christians arent taken seriously anymore the truth and revelation of Jesus Christ has become old fashion. So many so called christians ars confident in the backing of their "prophets and pastors"who dont have the raw power ,light and mantle of real Jesus Christ. and we daily observe the world getting worse on TV, CNN, BBC etc and wonder why even with the churches in almost every house in the world. the church endorse wrongs n vices and that is why they dont know that kingdom of Jesus Christ has comeback to revenge and Judge humanbeigns as we declared to the world and even said to humans to investigate especially those who claim to know JESUS CHRIST?We have spoken and those who have eyes as always sees and knows who is talking

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by Ekugbeh(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
kitombo:

Very correct! Because I know for sure that Benny Hinn is an established Palestinian 'Christian' scammer
u call a man of God scammer?

Hehehehe......

Una ge mynd o...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by elektra(f): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
honestivo:
Is there any nook and crannies u can't find christ embassy church in Nigeria or ur just blinded by ur master (satan)

Kindly Shut The Fukc Up! You are lying.
I am from the north and there is no Christ embassy in my village. In fact, none of these big private jet buying churches are there, including redeemed and living faith. The only churches that are there are Catholic, Baptist and pure evangelical churches like ECWA and COCIN. Infact, the best schools and hospitals in the north are operated by Catholic and Baptist churches. The other ministries like Christ embassy only open church where there is money and minimal suffering. They give nothing back to their host society and only specialize in collecting tithe.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by bushguy: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
I have a pressing issue regarding 3 kids and a wife and it needs the attention of Pastor Chris, a top Pastor or anyone that ac put an end to a devilish act been exhibited by one of the employer/member of this so called Salvation preaching church. Please help 3 kids suffering the friction between their parents.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by MadCow1: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
SmellingAnus:
nothing like that ever happened .... Thanks...

And you know this how?

Because he denied it?

We're you expecting him to admit it?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by Smartlife(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
honestivo:
Haven't you realize that ur hatred is the bane for his success and while you are a failure the more you hate the more you fail

See them....... Die hard fan.
grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by flyingofficer: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Definitely God has something for Nigeria,for this two man of God to meet at this point,I will say it good news- d problem of many today is DAT dey don't know when opportunity is right before dem,so dey just ignor and let it pass.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by Duru009(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
Glory ooooo

Am gonna be dre oooo
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by SmellingAnus(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
MadCow1:

And you know this how?

Because he denied it?

We're you expecting him to admit it?
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Alexander Ezeugo Ekewuba Is Dead! (Overcomers Christian Mission Owerri) / Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p / Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.