Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate (2770 Views)

Ondo People Have Decided, I Am Humbled – Akeredolu / Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) / Ondo People Who Bastards, Betrayals - APC Aspirant Blasts After Losing Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by modsfucker: 6:35am On Sep 05, 2016
One of the governorship aspirants of the APC in the
just concluded primaries of the party in Ondo State,
Jamiu Afolabi Ekungba came out of the venue of the
primaries ranting, shouting and lamenting, vowing not
to ever render any assistance to Ondo State indigenes
now and in the future.

Ekungba, who hails from Owo LGA of the state
with the winner of the primaries Rotimi Akeredolu, said
with fury and lamentation that the people of Ondo
State collected his money and deceived him by failing
to cast their votes for him in the primaries after
spending millions of naira.

The Owo-born politician was lamenting bitterly to some
journalists after storming out of The Dome, venue of
the party primaries.

Ekungba, before storming out of the Dome was seen on
the podium celebrating with Akeredolu after the latter
was announced winner of the cash and carry election.
He said “I am highly disappointed in the people of
Ondo, they are bastards and betrayals.

They deceived me. I spent over N300million naira on reaching out to each of the delegates alone. Even before the primaries I
have spent millions of naira. After collecting my money
they gave me just 44votes.”

“From today I will never help any Ondo State indigene,
I’ll rather give out my money to the Hausa beggars on
the street.”

Aside Ekungba, about seven other aspirants also
stormed out of the venue of the primaries in anger and
lamentation after losing out in the race where the
highest bidder emerged winner.

Sorce http://ondotv.com.ng/2016/09/04/apcondoprimaries-ondo-people-are-bastards-and-betrayals-they-collected-over-n300million-from-me-and-gave-44-votes-ekungba-apc-guber-aspirant/

Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by StOla: 6:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Hahahaha!

This guy na clown ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by nwakibe: 6:48am On Sep 05, 2016
Lol! You think politics na beans.

1 Like

Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by Tonymexes: 6:52am On Sep 05, 2016
How old is this man? So because he lost a primary he's ranting.This man should not even be the head of his family talk more of a governor

3 Likes

Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 05, 2016
Politics in any part of the world is the survival of the fittest, and self interest rules..

People associate with person that will butter thier bread.. My brother, in politics, no sentiment, everybody is after his pockets, and interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by mykemiley(f): 6:54am On Sep 05, 2016
Hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin....baba easy ooo hahaha grin grin grin.....laugh wan kill person here oooo grin grin grin
Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by Babzrockman: 6:54am On Sep 05, 2016
See this old nigga o. U only see definition of politics from govt text books perspective. U fail to study Nigerian type of politics.

Owo wo gbo! U still managed to scored 44 votes. U try self

1 Like

Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by olawalepopoola: 6:58am On Sep 05, 2016
I see opposition trying to plant discord in APC ahead of the main elections. The Ekungba that is known in Owo where I live doesn't talk like that. PDP should try harder. It is time for APC to rule Ondo State.

1 Like

Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2016
Because of only Ondo? Did you not know that Jonathan pumped dollars into yorubaland before the election, and still...they didn't vote for him. Did he curse, swear or abuse any yoruba?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by NoGawking: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2016
Lol

Maga don pay shout hallelujah
Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by Rednaxelot: 7:11am On Sep 05, 2016
Tonymexes:
How old is this man? So because he lost a primary he's ranting.This man should not even be the head of his family talk more of a governor
no be election loss dey provoke this man wey dey lament!

Election loss na small thing. The fact that they collected his money and didn't vote for him afterwards is what brought about the lamentation and anger.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by Sleekydee(m): 7:16am On Sep 05, 2016
in this kind of situation, there is only one song to sing; be blessed as u listen...

" O Jo nige o fe sukun, Pele Oooooo"
Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by temitemi1(m): 7:16am On Sep 05, 2016
Look at his forehead grin
Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2016
Hahaha who won't collect free money with the way your Apc boss at the top is killing us with hunger? You can't bribe your incompetent ass to be the aspirant of a party.
Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by yhemsy62(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2016
You no sabi politics ni
Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by Besto(m): 7:51am On Sep 05, 2016
This gala has similarities with APCNigeria 's electoral promises. There's enough meat at the edges to deceive you!

6 Likes

Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by ItzChinnex(m): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2016
temitemi1:
Look at his forehead grin
Na them them. Muslim Mark of the Beast. lol

3 Likes

Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2016
ItzChinnex:

Na them them. Muslim Mark of the Beast. lol
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by Perfecttouch(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2016
Useless sets of idiots. How will more than 24 aspirants contest in the first place? No be only one person go win before? Or is it possible for all of them to win?

1 Like

Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by sosanova: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2016
grin grin grin

Ondo and Ekiti people are the most sophisticated Yorubas, they don't believe in god fatherism, u can not come from another State and impose any candidate on them.

Ondo and Ekiti people are enlightened and politically intelligent. ..quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by Hisduchess(f): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2016
mrcork nah this kain thing I go do you ooo.after chopping ur pekam money u no go see even my shoes much more anything. ondo people get sense ooo.
Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by 8BitGee(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2016
Junk journalism.
Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by Decibel: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2016
sosanova:
grin grin grin

Ondo and Ekiti people are the most sophisticated Yorubas, they don't believe in god fatherism, u can not come from another State and impose any candidate on them.

Ondo and Ekiti people are enlightened and politically intelligent. ..quote me anywhere

You're not far from the truth. Maybe they have less significant number of Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by Rednaxelot: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2016
saint7000:
Because of only Ondo? Did you not know that Jonathan pumped dollars into yorubaland before the election, and still...they didn't vote for him. Did he curse, swear or abuse any yoruba?
Why would Jonathan curse?

shey na Jonathan money e pump out for the election?

1 Like

Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by EnEnPeecee: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2016
PDP all the way.

UNA NEVER WIN, UNA DON DEY CURSE. MAKE I SEE HOW THIS DISAPPOINTMENT DEM CALL ''APC'' WILL RULE ONDO AND EDO.

APC AND IT MEMBERS, A SHAME OF A PARTY AND IT APOLOGIST
Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by Tonycart: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
don't be suprise this guy didn't vote him self but other candidate
Re: Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate by GoggleB(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
It's the delegates you should call bastard. cause your so called 300million didn't get to majority of the masses..

cc lalasticlala
seun
myndd44

Dís shud be on FP not all the empty news making FP these days.

(1) (Reply)

Recession: Women Should Donate Their Gold To Govt To Sell - Buhari's Adviser / FACT CHECK ON DR. OLADOTUN OKUNOLA!!! / Magu Has Been Sacked And Replaced Wt Abdulraman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.