Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep (40665 Views)

Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Picture Of Denrele And Ada Slim Kissing Causes Confusion / This Photo Of Denrele Edun Will Leave You Lost For Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by kemelyt: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2016
E be like say the driver craze pass am...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by jtwest(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2016
Denrele edun himself! Doing what he does best............even if a madman jam dis dude for road, d madman go run enter bush grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by skywalker495(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2016
[b]HOMO[/b]sapien undecided
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by cashreport: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2016
jtwest:
Denrele edun himself! Doing what he does best............even if a madman jam dis dude for road, d madman go run enter bush grin

Thinking does he have family or relations
Abi na village witch dey fellow em
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by cupidhero(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2016
This nigga na goat.
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by jayriginal: 9:12am On Sep 05, 2016
anathemiamia:
There's no way to make a keke look expensive. it's very purpose of existence is to ease cost of investment in a full bus.

this is a fail.

I gave you your first like. Its a fail truly but I think you can trick that keke out with the right amount of creativity.
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by ensamy(m): 9:12am On Sep 05, 2016
Try enter highway you go see wetin traffc officers go do you. keke na keke celebrity no dey for this one
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by jtwest(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2016
cashreport:

Thinking does he have family or relations Abi na village witch dey fellow em
Even dem village witches are confused for him matter.
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by ojezee(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2016
Omo see as people photobomb themselves for the 2nd photo .
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by 100Cents: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2016
ZuzuMan:
grin

AS DOLLERS NO DEY TO BUY PLANE cool

NAIRA PLENTY NAIRA DEY TO BUY KEKE NAPEP

grin grin grin grin just carry go grin grin grin

EVEN WHITE MAN DEY ENTER KEKE NAPEP FOR THEM LAND grin grin grin

When ur volkswagen beetle turns to keke napep..
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2016
mumu

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2016
100Cents:

When ur volkswagen beetle turns to keke napep..
...... grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by Kobicove(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2016
Seriously, who did this thing to this guy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by joenor(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2016
Na wah sha, see this man o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by Panshack: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2016
and somebody tells me this guy is not mentally deranged and don't know but for me this kind of ppl are not worth celebrating or to be in the limelight at all#disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by bluecircle470: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2016
End time madness!
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by UniqueGem(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2016
kemelyt:
E be like say the driver craze pass am...
Lol! that's Frank Donga, him self get serious madness. But their madness is the source of their daily bread, so I guess it's accepted.
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by lolexzy: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2016
See the name of that club -SHRINKERS- for kolo people grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by nonjebose(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2016
I Love the idea. Owner's corner tinz
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by faridpac2: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
This is Denrele Edun and his KEKE in whom he says he's well pleased! Photos are from his shoot with comedian Frank Donga for their show #TheBoot. See more after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/fierce-new-photos-of-denrele-his-pimped.html

madness
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by olutosfem(f): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2016
Frank donga my guy,his look sef na laff grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by Petndu(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2016
the boy na mumu
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by hrhobi1(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2016
I love lagos
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2016
I tot they said #NoHomo# in Nigeria....y is dis maleshe not serving 14yrs yet?

Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by Rozaystunna(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2016
I like his art
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by pymseun: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2016
me way I dey look for keke napep installment na hin dis guy buy am kon love-vendor dey show up and down. haaa baba god where u dey.
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by Topjohn: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2016
Good idea
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
lifezone247:
Dude don't have money to buy range or g wagon, come de use keke wit scope grin that is your calling bro, enjoy it at least e get 3 wheels.
Some way get range no get money for bank.
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by docmajor: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Why are people not viewing this nigga as gay upon all the gay attributes that he is exhibiting
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by stasius: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Some people get license for madness.
If u no get the license don't bother being like them cos u won't succeed like them.
I repeat some people have been given free license to be mad. Okpali.
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by hackactigist: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
gay....gay...gay...derenrele abi wetin be that ur useless gayish name? u no get work rather, na useless attention seeker u b!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep by lolaluv1(f): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
It's funny how Denrele has pushed himself into mainstream media. I remember when he was on one Youth Comedy like that some 10+ years ago.
He must sha be a strong person to remain steadfast in this very judgemental society.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry / Olamide Looking Dapper In Fitted Ankara Outfit / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Eniola Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.