Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry (40654 Views)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by kikio1992(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2019
South African pant-less dancer, Zodwa Wabantu, has revealed that her fiance will take her surname after marriage.

The 33-year-old dancer made this know while speaking with Daily Sun, as she stated that her 24-year-old fiancé, Ntobeko Linda is in agreement with this decision. She said:

"Definitely, yes. We have talked about it and we agree."

Zodwa Wabantu who proposed to Ntobeko with a N15m ring added that people should stop pointing to tradition to criticize their decision. She said making decisions regarding their unorthodox relationship rests solely on them. She said:

"Culture has nothing to do with us. We were not there when old people decided to do things their way. We will decide things for ourselves.

"We are different and we want to do things differently. Some people may not like the way we do things but we don’t care. I love my fans but this is a personal issue."

"We as women we give our men money to marry us. Hard working women hide that they marry themselves by giving their boyfriends money to go to their families to pay Lobola (brideprice)".

Watch the video of Zodwa proposing to her boyfriend below;

Source: https://kikiotolu.com/zodwa-wabantu-fiance-take-her-surname/

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 23, 2019
Am sure you're the one paying for this wedding too. I wonder what the guys family will say.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by atilla(m): 11:39pm On May 23, 2019
Something tells me this guy will change when he starts making his own money and her pantless dancing is not working anymore.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by ValCon888: 4:32am On May 24, 2019
You propose to him.
You buy him ring.
You give him money to pay your bride price.
You pay for the wedding.

Of course he should take your name.
You're THE MAN in this relationship.

154 Likes

Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by Teewhy2: 10:45am On May 24, 2019
Age is just a no until maybe after 20 years and she is not to sexually active again and the sex drive of the guy is still high and he decides to look for young blood to compliment himself.

5 Likes

Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:45am On May 24, 2019
Orisirisi something............. sad

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by chizzypresh(f): 10:45am On May 24, 2019
ValCon888:
You propose to him.
You buy him ring.
You give him money to pay your bride price.
You pay for the wedding.

Of course he should take your name.
You're THE MAN in this relationship.

Na so

4 Likes

Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by Nobody: 10:45am On May 24, 2019
Kenya, Zimbabwe, South Africa... These countries eeeh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by munchi(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2019
Most importantly the guy should never be on top in the other room

13 Likes

Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by DBossNG(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by yemzzy22(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2019
That surname ain't good at all maybe she is paying his hubby prize grin
Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by Mopolchi: 10:46am On May 24, 2019
Ike gwuru ndi South Africa n'omenala ha. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by trapQ: 10:46am On May 24, 2019
Chaii
Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2019
Why will the husband allow such

2 Likes

Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by bettingwealth(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2019
She is the man

3 Likes

Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by Summerbody: 10:47am On May 24, 2019
Twisted
Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by megareal: 10:47am On May 24, 2019
Words fail me. undecided
Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by Biggers82(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2019
Guys na waaa you wan marry person wet no dey wear pant chaiiii
Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by zolajpower: 10:48am On May 24, 2019
God na where u dey ?

Btw where is my sweet heart XhosaNostra ? I want her to come propose to me and I will bear her surname as I promised to be loyal to her . grin
Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by anytexy: 10:48am On May 24, 2019
Ok Na them sabi.

in other news Supreme Court sack governor elect (APC) and others in Zamfara.
Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by Banter1(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2019
The Guy most be good in bed.
Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by Zico5(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2019
Hopegeez:
See below
Admin should stop all these fraudsters and scammers on this forum now. There is rule, they should barn them all
Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by Pidginwhisper: 10:50am On May 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by Didi2d(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2019
Is the fiance a guy or a lady, because his/her surname is Linda. Maybe that's why he still wants another female last name.

2 Likes

Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by Nobody: 10:51am On May 24, 2019
Na dem.
My brother, run for your dear life!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Training With Emmanuel Emenike (photos) / Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' / 12 Big Brother Naija Housemates That Are Now Nollywood Actors And Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.