Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Video+photos:two Kenyan Women Stripped Unclad For Drugging Man To Steal From Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video+photos:two Kenyan Women Stripped Unclad For Drugging Man To Steal From Him (2659 Views)

Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Clothes At Lagos Store (photo) / Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video+photos:two Kenyan Women Stripped Unclad For Drugging Man To Steal From Him by jaelz(m): 6:40am On Sep 05, 2016
This two Kenyan women were stripped Unclad in
the streets by angry mob for allegedly drugging a
man to Steal from him, they deserve what they
got if you ask me very stupid of them. Please
bear with me am using my phone to bring this to
you thanks people. I think jungle justice should
be stopped by the way

cc: ishilove, lalasticlala, onila, prettythicksme,
mynd44, farano, lanicky, timidaspin,
seun,praizeblog,tosyne2much,blackberrrbabes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdW21CntdXg

source: https://jaelziselowo..com.ng/2016/09/videophotos-two-kenyan-women-stripped.html

1 Share

Re: Video+photos:two Kenyan Women Stripped Unclad For Drugging Man To Steal From Him by suruwilliams(m): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2016
This na the kind news when dey trend for Kenya

abeg who go borrow me that Mugabe picture grin
Re: Video+photos:two Kenyan Women Stripped Unclad For Drugging Man To Steal From Him by soberdrunk(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2016
Kenya Kenya kenya!!!? Why always Kenya? angry angry
Re: Video+photos:two Kenyan Women Stripped Unclad For Drugging Man To Steal From Him by tosyne2much(m): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2016
Bro, if you really want to succeed in blogging, avoid frequent mentions of monikers... It disinterest and bores them from visiting your blog
Re: Video+photos:two Kenyan Women Stripped Unclad For Drugging Man To Steal From Him by jaelz(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, if you really want to succeed in blogging, avoid frequent mentions of monikers... It disinterest and bores them from visiting your blog

Thanks bro you know its totally cool coming from you a master at his trade would take to that sup how u doing man

(1) (Reply)

4 Jailed For Gang-raping A Dog (PICS) / JUST IN: Benue Youths Kill 27 Fulani-herdsmen And Burnt Down 2 Mosques / Wife Chops Off Husbands Pen!s (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.