Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

7 Things To Know About The Only Nigerian Female Barber In Sokoto - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Things To Know About The Only Nigerian Female Barber In Sokoto (24838 Views)

Kehinde Adeola: Between A Female Barber & A Male Customer (Pics) / Kehinde Onaopemipo Adeola, Female Barber In Abuja (Photos) / Kenechukwu Ezeh: Female Barber In Enugu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things To Know About The Only Nigerian Female Barber In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2016
BoneTackle:
Here they come, backward and barbaric people full of intolerance and hate always itchy for blood all in the name IS-RAM

Won't be surprised if blood sucking demons like you will be planning to stone her now

Iddiottss everywhere

*edited*
your name is fatai abi? ABOBAKU smh,
You wont call it achievement, but you would rather condemn it bacause of your unreasonable believe. That's the problem with these illiterate 'nutterners' and children of the pissfull religion, instead of you to encourage not even her, but millions of almajiri youths who carry plates begging for N5 from the same elites who have starved and rendered them unproductive (except in maiming and killing) to go and learn from here you are here talking about about pisslam.

Nonsense people everywhere....mtchwww

Well said.

Congrats..

Is man made for religion, or religion for man. They should answer...
Re: 7 Things To Know About The Only Nigerian Female Barber In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2016
Fataiwo:

Not suprise!

Dis is exactly wat i expect from a man with low thnkin faculty lik u, its obvious...

What is wrong with her hustle ?

Dont ur taxi drivers carry women ? Dont your nail cutters cut women nails ? Dont your cobblers repair female footwears ?

Would you be happy she was a harlot ?
Re: 7 Things To Know About The Only Nigerian Female Barber In Sokoto by GameGod(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2016
Good luck
Re: 7 Things To Know About The Only Nigerian Female Barber In Sokoto by Mekyno(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
john4reala:
she is better than Yoloba and Yiibo girls way dey assemble their Pu*ssy for Ojota high way
U see ur yeye-ish life.......did u read d poster's write up at all?
Didn't u see her name and state of origin or ur brain is comatose?
Even if they no tell u, u suppose know the tribe/zone wey they hustle pass, that are nt beggars.
Guy, wake up!
Re: 7 Things To Know About The Only Nigerian Female Barber In Sokoto by cybriz82(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ok sir walax cus am always arnd dat area close to andy young aluminium...sumtym do go to pinacle to get sumtin..no p sha.mayb tamaje or offa road boys go knw her wella.
Re: 7 Things To Know About The Only Nigerian Female Barber In Sokoto by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
obontami:

Bro u did not finish the story, what later happen after the hair cut cheesy
I paid up and went home undecided
Re: 7 Things To Know About The Only Nigerian Female Barber In Sokoto by Blackfire(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
aminusanti:

ok if that makes you happy cheesy but pls Keep talking, i bliv someday you'll say something intelligent!

oh i see it makes u sad... Oponu ikeji arindin keep listerning, i do hope one day u will be intelligent..

Abi female jins and male jins that lived in the toillet are playing makosa on your head.
Re: 7 Things To Know About The Only Nigerian Female Barber In Sokoto by aminusanti(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Blackfire:

oh i see it makes u sad... Oponu ikeji arindin keep listerning, i do hope one day u will be intelligent..

Abi female jins and male jins that lived in the toillet are playing makosa on your head.

yea very SAD sad knowing that there will be no rest for in next life if u die worshipping a man ooops! sorry i remember ur savior will be waiting for at the finish line to wiped out your sins. so, enjoy life n keep misbehaving

Re: 7 Things To Know About The Only Nigerian Female Barber In Sokoto by Blackfire(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
aminusanti:

yea very SAD sad knowing that there will be no rest for in next life if u die worshipping a man ooops! sorry i remember ur savior will be waiting for at the finish line to wiped out your sins. so, enjoy life n keep misbehaving

is that what your imam told u? Is a pity the female+male jins in the toilet is messing with your head u hit on the hard ground...

Oh talking about hell do u know muhamed ibn abduallah is still in HELL awaiting judgement?
Oops your imam didnt tell u that?
Re: 7 Things To Know About The Only Nigerian Female Barber In Sokoto by aminusanti(m): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2016
Blackfire:

is that what your imam told u? Is a pity the female+male jins in the toilet is messing with your head u hit on the hard ground...

Oh talking about hell do u know muhamed ibn abduallah is still in HELL awaiting judgement?
Oops your imam didnt tell u that?
K
Re: 7 Things To Know About The Only Nigerian Female Barber In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2016
The best time to make a choice is now.

http://www.ireporterng.com/2016/09/attend-a-2-days-seminar-by-makuph-global-conce
pt.html

Makuph Global Concept presents a two days seminar in Career and Life Goal Accomplishing and Effective Business Management For Excellence and Greater Productivity.

The seminar is targeted towards helping Nigerians tackle prevailing problems in business management efficiently and optimizing life goal and accomplishment. The Nigeria economy needs urgent attention to curb the foreseen and unforeseen problems, and taking a real management course most especially in business and life goal accomplishing would be of great help to our citizens, they said, yesterday in a close-door chat with our correspondent at iReporter News Network.
The seminar is to cover two different sessions:

Read more ->
http://www.ireporterng.com/2016/09/attend-a-2-days-seminar-by-makuph-global-conce
pt.html

twitter handle
@iReporterng @MakuphConcept
Re: 7 Things To Know About The Only Nigerian Female Barber In Sokoto by ArcToyin(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Where in Sokoto cos av not heard about her before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edukoya Sacks Most Of Its Employees / Radio Bayelsa GM Flogs Four Officials / Finance And Economics, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.