Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,022 members, 7,852,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) (916 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by suxes2005(m): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2009
I am not going to sound like those FAKE SCAMMERS who want to squeeze ya money out of your hands forcefully.

Now let us go to the steps.

The only school I am aware of is CSUN (California State University, Northbridge). www.csun.edu they sill accept application for Spring, 2010 (January). Go to their site and apply to them. Make a payment of $55 for application fee. If you dont know how to do that, contatc someone you know in U.S.A to help or rather go to the nearest Gtbank and tell them, they are good they'll help you trf the money.

Send down your results to the school through DHL or FEDEX so that it gets there on time. Send them mail that you will like them to give you grace so that they can extend their deadline till Mid November if you don't have your documents ready by this Friday.

If u send your documents this week, the after 21 days, expect your I-20. Go to usa website and book for appointment (Please dont ask me to book appointment for you else I will collect N100,000, I aint a scammer plzzzzzzz) Get your statement of acct (the one u use in applying to the school) and other documents, off you go to the Embassy for appointment.

Please pray before you go to the embassy. Get your visa and off you go to usa, then you'll pay your school fees there.

In total, you`ll only spend around forty thousand naira at most. Plz don't pay to anyone to help you. If anybody has any other info kindly update us here. Sheyi 08026569391

SHALOM
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by suxes2005(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2009
Did any1 come here @ all?

SHALOM
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by kaynice76: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2009
thank you forthe info.i really appreciate it.i will give it a trial.pls do they admit student by may or september?becos i will like to apply for that time so that i can get prepared for the process, pls reply.thanks
cheers

kenny
SHALOM
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by suxes2005(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2009
thank you forthe info.i really appreciate it.i will give it a trial.pls do they admit student by may or september?becos i will like to apply for that time so that i can get prepared for the process, pls reply.thanks
cheers

Kenny, you should give it a try and try as much as possible to study their website very well before clicking on the session u wish to apply to. They accept student for August and this is the best time to start ur application.

SHALOM
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by smile4kenn(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2009
This topic should be moved to this one
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-240241.736.html

Moderator, do your work,
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by kunle93: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2009
@suxes2005,

I was able to apply for my brother and paid the application fee 55$. They sent me an email confirming the application. I personally used my email address so I can monitor any email from them. So what next??
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by suxes2005(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ kunle93

The next thing is to submit all credentials in his name to the school and if he is accepted, he`ll get his I-20 in about 21 days I think so. How did u pay d appliaction fee?

SHALOM
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by kunle93: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
@suxes2005

A brother in the US helped with the payment. Can you send me your email so I can forward the email sent to me because it didnt include the address we are mailing the credentials. Please write back
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by suxes2005(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2009
here is my mail pear_prince@yahoo.com or suxesboy@yahoo.com waiting for your mail now.

SHALOM
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by kunle93: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
@suxes2005

Sent you an email, please reply
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by suxes2005(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2009
@suxes2005

Sent you an email, please reply

I`m still here waiting for your mail.

SHALOM
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by suxes2005(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2009
Got your mail and I av replied you.

SHALOM
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by suxes2005(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2009
dID ANYONE GET ANYTHING HERE YET?

POST AND LET ME KNOW

SHALOM
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by pristine(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2009
What Other Docu do i need
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by suxes2005(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
What Other Docu do i need

Apply, pay $55 application fee, then scan and send ur docus to them.

- School result, (Waec and/or Ond)
statement of account of ur sponsorer

thats all 4 d school i guess

SHALOM
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by darne(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2009
Okay lol,, This is good,,, I`m gonna try for a friend,, Please if i register this now is it possible for the candidate to be in the school when everything has been succesfully processed !!!?? cool
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by suxes2005(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2009
Okay lol,, This is good,,, I`m gonna try for a friend,, Please if i register this now is it possible for the candidate to be in the school when everything has been succesfully processed !!!??

Yep do d right thing, pay d application fee, fax d documents to them before October ends and wait for their decision. If u are sure of admission then book appointment at U.S embassy now,

SHALOM
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by suxes2005(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2009
I hope i av been able to pass some information to some people.

Hopin to read more as i only see much views and lil reply.

SHALOM
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by phuckNL: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2009
^^^^^Do you think there is some award for opening threads or something. Why did you start this thread. You are a regular on the other, more concise usa student visa thread, yet you feel the need to diverge. are you well
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by Quod: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
I tot same too.
Re: Travel To U.s.a (student Visa) by darne(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2009
suxes2005:

Yep do d right thing, pay d application fee, fax d documents to them before October ends and wait for their decision. If u are sure of admission then book appointment at U.S embassy now,

SHALOM

Okay and i`m gonna send you a mail so you`ll tell me more about this,,

(1)

Excuse Me: Honest Visa Application(hva) A Must Read For Every Would-be Traveller / Cheap Holiday Trip To Dubai / Aero (lagos To Abuja ) N9,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.