Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

See What A Man Posted Abt Aisha Buhari & Diezani & Tell Me Why APC Is Not A Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Man Posted Abt Aisha Buhari & Diezani & Tell Me Why APC Is Not A Scam (1428 Views)

Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) / See What Liberian Man Posted Abt Buhari Daughter That Has Got People Talking(pix / Fayose's Right.APC Lied Abt Aisha Buhari Involvement In Halliburton Scam,See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man Posted Abt Aisha Buhari & Diezani & Tell Me Why APC Is Not A Scam by wite111(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2016
APC is a clueless party.Kettle calling pot black

4 Likes

Re: See What A Man Posted Abt Aisha Buhari & Diezani & Tell Me Why APC Is Not A Scam by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2016
Senseless post. You don't expect a whole first lady to go about with Okrika bags in the name of been prudent. We are talking about the first family and they act as the face of Nigeria. Many benefits are tied to such positions and People lobby them with several gifts and donations just to find favour. That bag could be a gift from someone or even her husband. Buhari was a Ex-head of state before been elected president. He earns 27 million naira monthly as entitlement from the FG as a former President. He has other businesses and other benefits tied to presidency. How can such a family not afford an Hermes bag when a mere blogger Linda Ikeji bought two and showed it off on social media? Do we really expect the president's family to wear rags just because we are in recession? Too many dumb people in this world and i won't be surprised if this Facebook post was made by an IPOB yoot hiding behind a northern name. They are known for such staunch hatred and bitterness towards buhari and his family sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Man Posted Abt Aisha Buhari & Diezani & Tell Me Why APC Is Not A Scam by PEPPERified: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2016
Naked truth.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Man Posted Abt Aisha Buhari & Diezani & Tell Me Why APC Is Not A Scam by Clemzzz(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2016
It's now evident dat hunger is seriously having negative effects in the brains of some pple!
Re: See What A Man Posted Abt Aisha Buhari & Diezani & Tell Me Why APC Is Not A Scam by adehsenior(m): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2016
Thank God its a hausa fulani man that posted what most zombies will come and masturbate over, if it had been chinedu people will be crying IPOB and MEND. Fulani and hausa cows will soon begin to get some senses. una never chi chum chin wait until Buhari finishes his 8 years.
Thunder fire any fulani mallam that will quote me.Proudly 5%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Man Posted Abt Aisha Buhari & Diezani & Tell Me Why APC Is Not A Scam by DTRUMPER: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Senseless post

ZOMBIE SPOTTED shocked shocked

A family who claimed that they have no money to buy election form grin grin

7 Likes

Re: See What A Man Posted Abt Aisha Buhari & Diezani & Tell Me Why APC Is Not A Scam by vicky3(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2016
Hmm 9ja
Re: See What A Man Posted Abt Aisha Buhari & Diezani & Tell Me Why APC Is Not A Scam by PointB: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
King Bubu: A Tale of Two Houses

Now Dia daughter of Zani was Master of Oil in the days of King Jonah the Able, son of Locki. And when King Bubu son of Hari became king over the people, he named himself Master of Oil. And Dia daughter of Zani retired and journey to foreign shores to consult with physicians for her health was failing.

Whereupon, King Bubu’s men, charged with recovering wealth looted from Nigira spoke the people saying, “Lo, Dia daughter of Zani our former Master of Oil, who served King Jonah the Able, son of Locki has bequeathed a large sum to purchase a mansion in heart of Nigira, in the country’s capital.” And they tell high tales of Dia daughter of Zani castle in every land and clime, and they caused people to tour the house that they may see how it was beautifully adorned with glittering colours and precious gems. “Behold how and she adorns it with precious metal and several gems. Surely, she has gotten her wealth by unfair means. We shall prosecute her!” they vowed.
“Away with her! Crucify her!” many shouted.

Excerpts from Chapter 23: King Bubu: A Tale of Two Houses
http://www.hotchapters.com/2016/07/11/chapter-23-king-bubu-a-tale-of-two-houses/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Man Posted Abt Aisha Buhari & Diezani & Tell Me Why APC Is Not A Scam by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
m
Re: See What A Man Posted Abt Aisha Buhari & Diezani & Tell Me Why APC Is Not A Scam by EFGH: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin
Re: See What A Man Posted Abt Aisha Buhari & Diezani & Tell Me Why APC Is Not A Scam by PhantomD(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Senseless post. You don't expect a whole first lady to go about with Okrika bags in the name of been prudent. We are talking about the first family and they act as the face of Nigeria. Many benefits are tied to such positions and People lobby them with several gifts and donations just to find favour. That bag could be a gift from someone or even her husband. Buhari was a Ex-head of state before been elected president. He earns 27 million naira monthly as entitlement from the FG as a former President. He has other businesses and other benefits tied to presidency. How can such a family not afford an Hermes bag when a mere blogger Linda Ikeji bought two and showed it off on social media? Do we really expect the president's family to wear rags just because we are in recession? Too many dumb people in this world and i won't be surprised if this Facebook post was made by an IPOB yoot hiding behind a northern name. They are known for such staunch hatred and bitterness towards buhari and his family sad
Seriously? think again, Allison should be richer than the so called 1st lady, but y'all crucified her even linda ikeji makes her own money so stop d whole defending thing.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Posted Abt Aisha Buhari & Diezani & Tell Me Why APC Is Not A Scam by Swizdoe(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
How come Buhari could not afford presidential form back then....
Naija politicians and lies

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Most Crooked Politician In The History Of Nigeria / Shocker! President Buhari Battling Alzheimer’s Disease, Loosing His Memory / Buhari Urges Niger Deltans To Embrace Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.