Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

17-year-old Boy's Hands Chopped Off For Stealing Medicinal Plant (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-year-old Boy's Hands Chopped Off For Stealing Medicinal Plant (photos) (787 Views)

Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS / Man's Manhood Chopped Off For Taking Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-year-old Boy's Hands Chopped Off For Stealing Medicinal Plant (photos) by stephenduru: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2016
A teenage boy had his hands chopped off with machetes after being accused of stealing miraa.(medicinal flowering plant )

The 17-year-old victim, who hails from Mporoko village, was attacked by seven men while coming from a nearby shop. He sustained a deep cut on his head while both hands were chopped off at the wrist during the attack and is currently recuperating at Meru Teaching and Referral Hospital, Kenya.

Speaking to newsmen from his hospital bed, the victim said he identified the assailants who included two young men, their father and grandfather.

“I was walking home on a path next to their farm when one of the men called me. Because I knew them, I went where they were. They started accusing me of being a miraa thief. While I was defending myself, one of them jumped and cut me on the head. One of them said they should not let me go without chopping off my hands. Their father tied my hands and placed them on a post. That is when their grandfather cut one of my hands and asked his grandsons to chop them off," he said.

The attackers stripped the boy naked and left him for dead in the middle of the nearby road so that he could not walk home, since it is a taboo for a circumcised man to walk naked.

"I hid myself in the bush until around 12am when I walked home. I reached home at around 2am,"

The victim’s lawyer Kirimi Mbogo said three suspects identified as Kirema M’Itirikia, M’Itirikia Itirikia and Stanley Kibundu are in police custody while four others are being sought by police.

"This is a very inhuman act and the suspects must be brought to book. As the family lawyer, we will leave no stone unturned until justice is done for the family," Mr Mbogo said.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/17-year-old-boys-hands-chopped-off-for.html

Re: 17-year-old Boy's Hands Chopped Off For Stealing Medicinal Plant (photos) by stephenduru: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2016
What a life!
Re: 17-year-old Boy's Hands Chopped Off For Stealing Medicinal Plant (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2016
Spiritual wickedness in high places is what this is called
Re: 17-year-old Boy's Hands Chopped Off For Stealing Medicinal Plant (photos) by thesicilian: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sometimes I wonder what goes through the mind of these criminals when they are carrying out an evil acts. How can someone cut off the hands of his fellow man?
Re: 17-year-old Boy's Hands Chopped Off For Stealing Medicinal Plant (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
it is only in Kenya that stupid things happen the most
Re: 17-year-old Boy's Hands Chopped Off For Stealing Medicinal Plant (photos) by sorextee(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
I don't even know if Kenyans are humans..
Re: 17-year-old Boy's Hands Chopped Off For Stealing Medicinal Plant (photos) by Hbuyosh(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: 17-year-old Boy's Hands Chopped Off For Stealing Medicinal Plant (photos) by HermitSage: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
Either it's Nigeria or Kenya, Africans are violent in nature. He's just 17 and he has lost both his hands and his appearance. Just imagine the trauma he will go through.

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Suicide Note Of Aleppo Nurse To Avoid Being Raped By Syrian Army / Iv Been Scammed. Wats The Next Step / Nigerian Commits Suicide In Malaysia By Jumping From 31st Storey Building(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.