Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

REVIEW: Wasere.com Scam Or Legit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / REVIEW: Wasere.com Scam Or Legit (1339 Views)

Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? / Payforcards. Com Scam Beware Don't Be A Victim / IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVIEW: Wasere.com Scam Or Legit by tayo399(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
The first time i saw a post about this site was on nairaland, about a year ago when they came on board.
They studied the maketting aspect of sport betting discovered that so many people that detest "gambling" do it because they're not ready to loose what they worked hard for but they won't mind going into it as long it free (who doesn't like free things. So wasere introduced something innovative 1free bet after signing up and #100 per referal a lot of people benefited from this,i know of someone who made #17500 from the referal,they got lot of new users and from there they started introducing more interesting offers which totally cleared my mind after i thought the site belongs to scammers for the following reasons: 1:- their minimum withdrawal then was #10000 2:- limited number of sports (then football was the only sport game available on their site. 3:- minimum deposit was #2000. 4:- their site wasn't comprehensive enough etc.
But today the story has changed completely everything about the site has been upgraded,they now have different sports available,the minimun withdrawal is #1000,minimum deposit #50,high odds,credibility %99.9.
And the company has been approved by the lagos state government,my experience with them has been superb,they started with great intent and i know sometime in the nearest future wasere.com would be competing with some of the best sport bet sites internationally.

1 Like

Re: REVIEW: Wasere.com Scam Or Legit by Kragelund(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
Yup I think they are cool too, but the minimum deposit is only 50 Naira and not 500.

(1) (Reply)

Send And Receive Payments With Airtime Transfer / 3 Business That Can Make You Over 450k Monthly Richer... Right Here In Nigeria / Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.