Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

3 Business That Can Make You Over 450k Monthly Richer... Right Here In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Business That Can Make You Over 450k Monthly Richer... Right Here In Nigeria (1340 Views)

Earn Over 450k Monthly As A Multitailer / 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Business That Can Make You Over 450k Monthly Richer... Right Here In Nigeria by Watsoneology: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good Day

Guys

Do You Know? You Can Be Your Own Boss and Make Over 450K Income Monthly
From CCTV Installation, Car Tracking Security Business,
Inverter And Solar Energy Installation and Sales Of Digital Security Devices
Right Here In Nigeria,,, Learn How To Be You Own Boss... As I Reveals To You These 3 Business That Can Make You Over 450k Monthly Richer, with zero stress

You see, There are over a million ways to make money.. so why are people still lives in poverty? You may ask..
You see, alot of factors are responsible to poverty.... One of which is The Word POOR
knowing too well that Poor is not just a word, is a phrase...Meaning

Passing
Over
Opportunity
Repeatedly = POOR

These is one of the primary reason for poverty in the life of my follow Nigerians,and across other countries.. WE ARE USE TO PASS OVER OPPORTUNITY REPEATEDLY

.., in today post i will be focusing on How You Can Make Money From DIGITAL SECURITY BUSINESS, A Business Module without stress

These Is Opportunity For You To Be Your Own Boss
What am About To Share With You To day, is not for every body, is for serious minded people, who cares of being financial Free

Here’s why… YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION IN THESE 3 BUSINESS MODULE AM TO INTRODUCE TO YOU

In Nigeria Of Today Security is everyone's business,security is your business, security is my business, Security Is No longer the business of The Government if left alone, Cus even The Government, don't have all it takes to combart insecurity menace rooming Nigeria, and these has create another business opportunity for the wise.. that you reading this page can tap from the opportunity created by Digital Security Technology Of Today

Friend do you know ? you can make money from the security menace rooming our beloved country Nigeria, am not trying to say am happy with the ill-security situation in Nigeria, but believe me as the wise will always say, The Easiest Ways To Make Money and Grow Your wealthy is to provide solution to a problem

Let Me Give You a hit

In 1975 Bill Gate, The co-founder Microsoft Provided Solution To Software needs to The world, few years latter he became the richest Man On Planet earth

How About Alinko Dangote, I Hope Your are aware of His Story, Is The Richest Black Man, The Richest In Africa.. Just Because He provided solutions to the basic needs of life in Africa man....

The only way to grow wealth is to provide solution to a problem... Emmanuella the young comedian provided a solution in the Entertainment Industry and became world celebrity today

You see!!! it dos't not matter what type of solutions you are providing to the world, what matters here is to find a problem, take action, provide solution to it, and smile to the bank..

Well am not here to tell you long stories, Am here to give you a solution, A working and Certified Money Making Business that can earn you cool cash on monthly basis with the Digital Security Business

SO HERE WE GO

#1: Starting CCTV Installation and Maintenance Business: –
These Digital Security Business,is a boom, it can grow your financial life over time, all you need do is to learn the technology of installing CCTV Systems in Home and Offices.... These I May not be able to cover here in Nairaland, But Have Created a Step by step Home Video Kit That Teaches You on a simple practical step by step module on how you can install CCTV System in Home and Offices, It Also Reveals The Business Goldmine Of CCTV Biz, I will be leaving The Link to grab Our DIGITAL SECURITY BUSINESS HOME VIDEO COURSE At the footer of these thread...That is all you need to kick start the business of CCTV Installation and Maintenance

You see!!! CCTV technology is moving rapidly with advanced features that creates capabilities for people to be able to view their homes, offices and remote businesses from their mobile phones, and computers. Imagine somebody who has a farm in a remote village and can view all the activities live from his mobile phone, or an MD that can view the activities of his office in Abuja (or any other city) from Lagos or from anywhere in the world. Or a working class mum that wants to see how the nanny takes care of the children. All these (to mention a few) are new capabilities that has increased demand on CCTV business. these is a booming business for the wise! so my dear people of nairalander take note

Someone may ask? Yes i can feel your questions
OK, so how do I make money from learning CCTV? You make money from Installation Service Charges, and from selling the products. You also make money from maintenance and upgrade of existing CCTV installations. All of which has been revealed On Digital Security Business Home Video Course

#2:: Vehicle Tracker Installation Business:
Vehicle trackers, allows you to monitor the physical location of your vehicle. They monitor speed and fuel as well. The owner can see the physical location of the vehicle(on google map) on their phone, and you get a text message on the amount of fuel (in liters) added to the car. You also get a text message if a set speed limit has been exceeded. These capabilities has brought very high demand on the need for vehicle trackers, and consequently installers. Imagine an unfortunate situation of car theft where the owner can tell the police, where the car is. You make money from this skill, by selling vehicle trackers as well as the service-charge on Installation!

#3:: Inverters & Solar Energy Business:
Inverters provide Electricity from Batteries (and depending on capacity), can power most house hold gadgets for long duration, say 7-24hours, and they do not make noise or generate smoke. Also, new developments in solar renewable energy(not with Inverters), can generate power for house hold gadgets for up to 24hours--YES 24hours and more!!..I mean the renewable option! The need and demand for Inverters in the Nigerian market is not something that can be overemphasized with the level of epileptic supply we have in the country. If you have this skill, you make money from Installation service-charges as well as sales of Inverters and Batteries.

These and Many More are Empowerment Kit, You Will Get Just By Getting our ( Digital Security Home Video Kit ) Get These Digital Security Business Home Video Course Now... and smile to the bank on weekly basis
Learn In Practical How To Install CCTV System, Car Tracker, Inverter and Solar Energy System, Grab Our Step By Step Digital Security Business Home Video Course.. Learn How You Can Double Your Monthly Earnings And Even Triple Your Income …Almost Overnight. go here [url]http://digitalsecurity.com.ng/ [/url]

You Will Thank Me For Bring These To You
Re: 3 Business That Can Make You Over 450k Monthly Richer... Right Here In Nigeria by Erngie(f): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thank you but i know people who do all that and they don't make that amount in 3 months.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Business That Can Make You Over 450k Monthly Richer... Right Here In Nigeria by kabrud: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Very good. We are poor because we chose to.

1 Like

Re: 3 Business That Can Make You Over 450k Monthly Richer... Right Here In Nigeria by Watsoneology: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thank You Erngie::
Thank you but i know people who do all that and they don't make that amount in 3 months.

Yes Some one may have the skill on DIGITAL SECURITY BUSINESS, But If The Person Fail on effective Planning and Marketing the person will still be broke even with all the heavy skill

To Make the amonth i quoted

The Person Need Effective Digital Security Business Planning and Marketing, Our Step By Step Home Video Kit... Covers Both The Technical Know how and That Of Marketing

We Even went ahead to cover
Google Marketing Needed For The Success Of You DIGITAL SECURITY BUSINESS
Facebook Marketing Need For DIGITAL SECURITY BUSINESS
Targeted Marketing Technigue are also covered

and many more

with live tools, IM Tools for marketing

The GSM Database Of Car Dealers, Building Contractors and many more where also made available

Not with standing success in business are self made
we have made all it takes for Nigerians Brothers of ours to succeed on These Business, If only there follow our module

We also went ahead a made available were there can get CCTV System Devices, Car Trackers, Inverter and Solar Energy Devices... Right In Both Nigeria and Outside Nigeria....

and the good news here is that they can Customize These Device and sale on Nigeria Classified sites, eShops, The like of konga, jumia etc ...

So My Brother please tell your guys into these business to check ther marketing, they may be getting it wrong.... much love
Re: 3 Business That Can Make You Over 450k Monthly Richer... Right Here In Nigeria by Erngie(f): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ok Thank you much
Watsoneology:
Thank You Erngie::

Yes Some one may have the skill on DIGITAL SECURITY BUSINESS, But If The Person Fail on effective Planning and Marketing the person will still be broke even with all the heavy skill

To Make the amonth i quoted

The Person Need Effective Digital Security Business Planning and Marketing, Our Step By Step Home Video Kit... Covers Both The Technical Know how and That Of Marketing

We Even went ahead to cover
Google Marketing Needed For The Success Of You DIGITAL SECURITY BUSINESS
Facebook Marketing Need For DIGITAL SECURITY BUSINESS
Targeted Marketing Technigue are also covered

and many more

with live tools, IM Tools for marketing

The GSM Database Of Car Dealers, Building Contractors and many more where also made available

Not with standing success in business are self made
we have made all it takes for Nigerians Brothers of ours to succeed on These Business, If only there follow our module

We also went ahead a made available were there can get CCTV System Devices, Car Trackers, Inverter and Solar Energy Devices... Right In Both Nigeria and Outside Nigeria....

and the good news here is that they can Customize These Device and sale on Nigeria Classified sites, eShops, The like of konga, jumia etc ...

So My Brother please tell your guys into these business to check ther marketing, they may be getting it wrong.... much love
Re: 3 Business That Can Make You Over 450k Monthly Richer... Right Here In Nigeria by Watsoneology: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Erngie:
Ok Thank you much

You are Welcome Bro

Much Love
Re: 3 Business That Can Make You Over 450k Monthly Richer... Right Here In Nigeria by Erngie(f): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lol I am not bro please. I am sis
Watsoneology:

You are Welcome Bro

Much Love
Re: 3 Business That Can Make You Over 450k Monthly Richer... Right Here In Nigeria by Watsoneology: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
A Apology My Sister

I see
Erngie:
Lol I am not bro please. I am sis
Re: 3 Business That Can Make You Over 450k Monthly Richer... Right Here In Nigeria by InternetMarketr: 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nice One

Please How Can I Get The Complete Video Course You Mention

Mean While Thanks For sharing

Drop you mobile pls , let talk Watsoneology
Re: 3 Business That Can Make You Over 450k Monthly Richer... Right Here In Nigeria by InternetMarketr: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Watsoneology Number Please... We Need To Talk
InternetMarketr:
Nice One

Re: 3 Business That Can Make You Over 450k Monthly Richer... Right Here In Nigeria by Watsoneology: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good Day

Please is best you chack my signature

Or You Best Click the link on the footer of these thread
every information you need is there

Thanks and God Bless

Waiting to here from you
InternetMarketr:
Watsoneology Number Please... We Need To Talk
Re: 3 Business That Can Make You Over 450k Monthly Richer... Right Here In Nigeria by Watsoneology: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Please Check my signature
Is Over There
you can also follow the link on the footer of these thread

al info you need are there
Thanks
InternetMarketr:
Nice One

(1) (Reply)

I Can Invest #2m Or #3m / Get Better Results From Facebook / Web Designing Company In Bhiwadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.