Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Husband Or Wife! Who Should Be More Responsible??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Or Wife! Who Should Be More Responsible??? (849 Views)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Who Is The Decision Maker In A Nigerian Household – Husband Or Wife? / As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Or Wife! Who Should Be More Responsible??? by tens4real(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
WHO SHOULD BE MORE RESPONSIBLE FOR FAMILY PLANNING? HUSBAND OR WIFE? give ur reason's please lalasticlala who is more responsible?
Re: Husband Or Wife! Who Should Be More Responsible??? by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
Both should be responsible for family planning, two good heads are better than one........family planning shouldn't be left alone for one partner,its totally wrong.
Re: Husband Or Wife! Who Should Be More Responsible??? by eyinjuege: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Both of them noni.

If they've had the complete no of children they want, the man can go for a vasectomy, or the woman can tie her tubes.
A vasectomy is safer, easier and more effective though.
There's also the option of the wife going on pills, injectables, or implants. I understand there are safer ones out there now. However, if she has health issues like hypertension, obesity other forms may be considered. There's also the option of implants in the woman..
Then, condoms too are not out of place.

It's better you both visit a family planning clinic though, and they can go through your options with you there.
Re: Husband Or Wife! Who Should Be More Responsible??? by tens4real(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
personally I think both should be more responsible bt as they question goes hu should be MORE responsible I would giv it to the man as the head u shul no ur financial status how many kid u wanna hav even before u marry, why hav kid dat u can't cater for
and if ur married to dat kind of wife dat loves kid u shul discuss wit her as man....
I stand to be corrected
Re: Husband Or Wife! Who Should Be More Responsible??? by freshcvvs: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Both, it takes 2 to tango.
Re: Husband Or Wife! Who Should Be More Responsible??? by maggilove(f): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Both should be responsible for it, if the wife is on pills its the duty of the husband to remind her and if she's on injection the date should be circle on the calender in their room. Its a joint responsibility.
Re: Husband Or Wife! Who Should Be More Responsible??? by cococandy(f): 3:08am On Sep 06, 2016
The man. He's the head cool

2 Likes

Re: Husband Or Wife! Who Should Be More Responsible??? by jashar(f): 9:09am On Sep 06, 2016
 For me oo, na me go dey responsible.

Na my body go feel am pass. grin
Re: Husband Or Wife! Who Should Be More Responsible??? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2016
cococandy:
The man. He's the head cool
Loool
Re: Husband Or Wife! Who Should Be More Responsible??? by tens4real(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2016
I have a question wat if the wife is dat type dat loves to hav so many children n da husband just one two or three kids because of his financial status n after dey must have had a mutual understanding n later the woman impose a child on the man what should the man do in this scenario or who is to be blame
Re: Husband Or Wife! Who Should Be More Responsible??? by byvan03: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
tens4real:
I have a question wat if the wife is dat type dat loves to hav so many children n da husband just one two or three kids because of his financial status n after dey must have had a mutual understanding n later the woman impose a child on the man what should the man do in this scenario or who is to be blame

There is no one to blame but nature if the man didn't go for a vasectomy. He knows wify's stand from day one , the only way to be sure of no addition is to get snipped.

1 Like

Re: Husband Or Wife! Who Should Be More Responsible??? by tens4real(m): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
byvan03:

There is no one to blame but nature if the man didn't go for a vasectomy. He knows wify's stand from day one , the only way to be sure of no addition is to get snipped.
thanks for dat
bt is there any side effects of vasectomy?
Re: Husband Or Wife! Who Should Be More Responsible??? by byvan03: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
tens4real:
thanks for dat
bt is there any side effects of vasectomy?

Consider it non reversible no matter what anyone is saying, you can't father a child for as long as you live. They claim is reversible, but you can't count on that . Otherwise it's safe, nothing major.

(1) (Reply)

Bride Runs Out Of Wedding Ceremony, Rejects Husband‎ In Delta / Your Wife Or Your Child? / Man Spends $50,000 On Over 100 Procedures To transform Into A 'genderless' ALIEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.